Has he changed Sup Forums?

Has he changed Sup Forums?

yea

All he does is team ups with other people now
Less goofs and way too much pretending to be retarded

yup stopped watching him monthes ago, he became a shit channel that he would roast in the past

Whaatttt,no way. Explain yourselves

Did OP mean
"Has he changed, Sup Forums?"
or
"Has he changed Sup Forums?"

Why did you become a normie Ethan?

OP here, I forgot the comma.

This is Ethan!

people outside of your basement change with time

Asking the real questions

I miss when he would do freestyles about autism and 9/11. It's all about the money for him now. Have you seen their fucking house? It's ridiculous. And now he's a twitch fag.

Well for example back in the days he actually had something funny to say and while doing that he was wearing goofy shit, now he just dress ''funny''
and adds nothing else, its like fucking the same like you were fucking a hot girl then did it again 10 years later when she got fat and ugly, ist still the same person but it's not the same

Nah Ethan is my dude. I will admit the quality has gone down a bit but he isn't getting sued by that faggot which is pretty fucking costly and YouTube and their ad bullshit is probably fucking them up.

He just neea to do something else. He gots a fan base already so it shouldn't be too difficult to branch into other media. He's legit and funny dude I think he'll be alright.

Ethan will only be cool again if he ever mentions Portugal! C'mon H3H3...

Is this Hila?

>pic related

yeah true poor ethan driving tanks

أود أن تمتص الحلمتين و 11/09 كان طفر BOOM في الثدي الطيران

>lets create a meme you guys
>a spicy meme
>look at me vaping
>hehehe that tuck and beanie
>are we meme creator now?
>if you dont like memes you should kys

yh

Who knows.

That was posts money though.

i started watching in 2014, cause of the exe's. He started making basic ass normie tier shit last year, and now because of the shekels he's just making unwatchable trash.

She's pretty hot.

I used to laugh at every H3H3 video, but lately it just feels like more of the same. Just the way the goofs are delivered kind of takes away from it these days.

That and Ethan has become wayyyy too obsessed with other channel's views and success.

Yes
Watch their lastest video

>TFW I was subscribed to this guy when he was at 40k subs because of his jack and Jill review
>TFW I start seeing his face everywhere
>wow that guy actually made it
>check out his channel again
>TFW his content sucks
>MFW I still go back and watch that jack and Jill review and laugh my ass of

He's still the ugliest cunt to ever walk the earth

literally who the fook is this guy

photoshop

Despite the lawsuit, and YouTube just fucking up the program with their censorship, we have to realise that there's only so much one can do with a goof. Sure - there's plenty of em, but if he keeps rinsing at repeating, he'll become nothing more than a COD franchise

Not to mention that with all the censorship going on, there's not much to react to. Not only that, but he's a fucking man - just a man - not everyone has the energy and/or lack of pride to be living, walking meme for the rest of his working days.

Give the guy a break

You can't blame him too much though
Youtube has fucked him over nonstop by demonetizing almost every video he has put out recently for the most bullshit reasons

And Ethan and Hila are still being sued by that parkour faggot and it's costed them like $50,000 so far
They've blown through all the money in the Gofundme that Phillip deFranco started for them

Yus

I think it's more of the people in this thread have gotten a bit tired of H3H3, then the actual quality going down

Everyone gets exhausted on even the best content no matter what

Eggfuckingzactly

"JEW"

Hey hows it going, Ethan?
Lose any weight yet?

Yes. I am Ethan Kleiner, dis most definitely ethan

Pretty much this, his first reaction videos to the weird part of youtube are still one of the funniest things I've ever seen. He's definitely in it for the money now, he's not totally consumed by it, but it I think he's figured out the fame can't last forever and is capitalizing on it the best he can.

>tfw everyone on here knows they would do the exact same given his position

Ethan is still a bro though, would definitely drink a beer with him.

snap a quick pic for us bb

I'd like to play guitar with him around a college campfire and get blazed - reference here if you guys catch it

My fupa can't be captured by photo - it's as abstract as it is majestic

Who the fuck is this?

Mr. Beanie

Doodstein von Shekelfupaberg

He revolutionised the shrimp industry and Co - founder of Bubbagump

Just a guy on youtube who blogs about his daily life living with Autism

He lives with his carer

I remember a while back they made a video where they they basically said "yeah we know the quality has declined and we're not really as happy doing this as we used to be so if you want to unsubscribe we totally understand" and then their next video was them bitching about youtube and saying their videos don't get as many views as they should or some shit. If you admit the videos aren't that great anymore how many people can you expect to watch them anyway? Like, your quality declines but the views should remain the same?

Founder of ChubnTuck Inc.

Dis Hila. AMA

show us your dick

I started watching this guy back during the first few of their videos luckily. The latest videos they dropped were just shit to say the least.. Like they've gotten less funnier every time.

Do you and Ethan fuck? Does he stick it in your butt?

Of course he does
He has to because Hila has a feminine penis

Why the fuck would a board like b even give two shits about some internet celeb? I demand to know who's responsible for allowing this gay shit to happen

Cause he's a Jew and Sup Forums runs Sup Forums.

Just watch the shit cringe video with Steve o. Embarrassed I was a h3 fan after that cringe. Begging for people to like. Literally begging. He would have roasted that video a year ago.

Steve O is a poor fag now and needs youtube cause he's desperate for money. Ethan probably just wanted to meet him.

Except it was a bug of youtube and not actually views declining. When you reach millions of subscribers you can't just keep talking shit about everything. Your life and responsibilities are much more exposed and you have to get a little bit more politically correct than usually.

Also honestly "lol autism lol 9/11" is not exactly great content like people seem to believe in this thread.

>mfw I hadnt seen my own countries pepe yet

He blew up too fast.

well go literally to his channel and learn. or just google for once.

he probably is still the same guy but youtube forced him to change his content otherwise is a 0 revenue and go fuck yourself, creator.