IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING Sup Forums

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING Sup Forums
LIBTARDS SHALL TASTE MULTICULTURALISM ONCE FOR ALL

>>Being this much of a Sup Forumsyard.

kys

You're a retarded faggot

lol do you enjoy geting cucked by sandniggers? Fucking libtard sjws are ruining our great country with their islam bullshit

one car, one dead. there's no proof that this is another multicultural contribution to society.... YET

Doesn't fucking matter you cuck. Maybe it wasn't sandniggers this time, but you're never sure when the next attack will happen when there's Muslims in your country

And this would've happened with ZERO Muslims in the country you retarded pile of steaming dogshit. Islam is a problem, but hysterics-inducing pathetic little fucking worms like you are a cancer.

but what about the constant threat of white supremacy terror cells, that i've heard about. those people are evil milkdrinkers that posts nazi-frogs online in order to harass freethinkers & objective journalists

So many cucks and libtards here. Can you gtfo of Sup Forums please? I hate summerfags

The NYPD has said this was an accident and the driver has a fuckload of prior DWI's. Just a druNK driver. Move along everyone.

Yeah that`s what they say but because NYC is So Lib they would never admit it was a Terror Attack unless it was the scale of 9/11/01 and couldn`t cover it up

This faggot will stay in jail for several decades this time.

Drunk drivers should be shot.

How fucking daft are you? Let's see, hmmm what's more likely. Drunk asshole with prior DWI's gets predictably drunk and crashes his car into timesquare, or, the entire police department is all part of a big cover-up over one dead person. Is your brain made of shit?

Libtard Detected
sanctuary cities have already done shit like this covering up the truth

when in your life have you ever been effected by immigrants or refugees?

Found the libtard.

sure kid

I really hope this is bait and not actually retarded

check japan terror levels etc where they have barely any muslims. As expected there is hardly any terror at all.

well you've done it now, youve made me reply. Im sure thats what you wanted all along, because youre probably a troll. But maybe not, humanity is so funny sometimes it pops out things like you! You actually BELIEVE the shit you say huh? It's no point to argue with an irrational retard so ill just write this post to everyone else.

Dont waste your time arguing with this retard he'll never go beyond the usual libtard insults and conspiracy crap

>Browse Sup Forums
>leave Sup Forums to go to Sup Forums
>Realize I'm still on Sup Forums

Sup Forums need deleted from this site

>I'm trying to get away from Sup Forums
>too much hurt

Fuck off reddit stop taking pol to b.

Mong

Because they have no guns you spastic

>maybe I was wrong but i'm still right

yeah, US police has this reputation of being too liberal
they are conspiring against user

I'm fairly sure that they have cars and trucks, faggot

Well I was shot (lower right hand side above my hip) and he tried to rob me I was lucky and a cop happen to be around the corner and saved my life other have not been so lucky he had been deported 6 times

Where are the maymays?!?!?!

Well How Elitist of you don't like what i say tells everyone don't talk to him seems like the left to me

It was just some drunk guy.

Truck-kun sends many many japanese into alternate worlds

Aww did this thread trigger you newfag?

dont you mean /BANT/ ?

Imagine if this was the other way around, cuckservatives would shit their adult diapers. Libtards arent weird psychopaths at least.

Which is more likely though?

just gay sociopaths