SWANSEA CELEBRATION THREAD

WE'VE SACKED BOB BRADLEY

GET IN HERE LADS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tM-vW-bjTVA
dagbladet.no/sport/fortviler-over-bradley-sparking---jeg-ble-forelska-i-ham-pa-et-halvt-minutt/66576082
vg.no/sport/fotball/premier-league/stabaek-olsen-ber-semb-ta-kontakt-med-swansea-sparkede-bradley/a/23883455/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forever in our shadow

This is sure to turn the squad around. This was a question of tactics, not players' ability.

leon britton isnt good enough to get on the bench imo

why is he walking towards the camera

absolute joke opinion

he's out best midfielder, the only problem is his age now.

oooh baby

merry christmas

The entire US is rooting against you now. Bravo

Crippling autism

Why did they sack him? They were already shit

is this the rare 190kgs thread?

because our players are better than our position.

we've regressed under him you stupid prick

If they had an American to scapegoat why wouldn't they?

>Two managers and the players suck for both of them

Maybe its the one constant thats the issue? I mean what quality are they, the dizzying heights of 16th place? Just accept you're one of a glut of faceless teams that fill up 13th in the PL to 8th in the Championship for eternity.

>the players were bad for Guidolin

wrong

klinsmann in

youtu.be/tM-vW-bjTVA

Why were they 17th and winless?

Can you get Rodgers from Celtic?

because of a fucking solid fixture list.

look what happened at boxing day, all the top teams won. We played against them teams far better than most of the other teams

Just want to say to 190 stone sheep shagger, it's been a joy seeing your team become the laughing stock of the Premier league this year.

Looking forward to seeing Siggy go to a proper team.

>European football
>Titles galore
>Big club
>Great fans

and trade it for

>Shit team
>Shit owners
>midtable is an achievement
>Wales

wales is better than scotland

You can barely type a coherent sentence but from what I can make out amongst your autistic screeching just proves my point - Swansea have delusions of grandeur and need to accept they're a faceless lower mid table club.

its over lad

lmao

i dont respect anyone's opinions who uses the word 'lmao'

>using that retard to tar all swansea fans as being the same

he dont even go to the games

doubt it lad

sigh. i remember when swansea were a good team. anyone member bony?

found the plastic.

Well the relegation battling club just sacked their 2 month old manager because they're still a relegation battling club. My point stands.

>Prefer the blatantly better choice on every reasons
>"plastic"

Just accept nobody cares about your faceless club m8

have to blame the old owners really

They should have never sacked Godin 2bh, Swansea were playing well but they just had unfortunate fixtures at the start of the season

Delusional small time club. There's loads scattered amongst the lower end of the PL and the top half of the Championship.

>this kid in the thread screaming autism such as "small club" in the thread simply for my reply

Much rather have Newcastle or Leeds in the EPL anyway. Hopefully Swansea get relegated.

>would much rather

you realise Swansea getting relegated has no correlation to if Newcastle or Leeds get in the PL?

>muh swansea way

every two-bit club that gets promoted has their time when they play at their best and think they have some kind of identity all of a sudden, when they just got good luck for a year or two.

the guardian article on garry monk's sleeping pods was the jump the shark moment, knew it from the moment i read it.

i'm a guy who has watched swansea the last month simply cause of bob bradley, and they legitimately have two good players. siggy and britton, and britton is probably at the lower end of his position in the prem, he just has a lot of energy.

llorente and borja are useless, they aren't even good #9s, nor can they hold up the ball. EPL needs brutish #9s in lower-table clubs, and they are too skilled with their feet to be your peter crouch type.

their midfield is super soft with no fighting spirit. lose second balls comfortably each time. when i saw bradley was going to swansea i was thinking he'd be the man to motivate them, organize them, get them in gear. its what he does. its how we beat peak spain ffs. but he glues them together for 20 minutes, the subpar skill of the players on the field show themselves, then they fall apart. would be hilarious if they appointed a meme master like giggs on top of this.

they are destined for failure.

>Swansea have been in the PL for SIX (6) seasons and their biggest accomplishment was barely finishing in the top half of the table
>In a third of that time Lestah got promoted and won the title

>This else opinion

Did Bradley sacrifice himself so that yanks could finally hold opinions on football?

Watch them lose out

Bradley was the only thing holding the club together

there a a few other teams in the prem id rather see get relegated tho

Really hope they don't go for Giggs now, short of a miracle they look nailed on to get relegated and I just think the squad isn't good enough, recent seasons have seen key players leave and not get replaced like Bony and Williams, I'm shocked that Siggy is still there to be honest. Think the owners have fucked it for you if I'm honest and that doesn't often bode well.

84 days too fucking late

We should never have sacked Monk. That man gave 110% every game, he loved this club and we threw him out wayyyy to soon. Look at what he's doing at Leeds now.

We should have bought Joe Allen in the summer, and a decent striker as well

It shows the ambition of the club, there is none.

But still, with Bobbly Brad gone, there is hope.

quads just show how fucking good this post is.

it's an honour to end this thread on this note

yanks have more access to matches around the world and are generally way more knowledgeable about the game, the pinnacle of your analysis is based on the two matches a week that are city v sunderland and west brom v chelsea on a cable system that'll bankrupt you

jog on jap

whilst we spent our childhoods playing football and understand technical ability far more than you, you spent your life being an ameriblob

If you genuinely thought that Guidolin would have saved you then yes you are retarded and suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Im not defending Bradley since I knew he was doomed to fail due to lack of experience at a high level but he was barely any different to Guidolin. The only difference was that his team let in more goals.

>understand technical ability

>england

Top fucking kek. Drop the European persona, you autist.

They sacked him??? YES FUCK YES. Now we can fire Bruce "Im unironically fucking thinking of bringing back old man Donovan from retirement" Arena and bring back Bob.

Swansea is an irrelevant shitpile destined for relegation anyway. Enjoy the Championship for the next few seasons, I guess

drop the ignorant American persona you screaming autist.

Filtered.

As an American its funny reading all the pissed off people on twitter thinking Bradley was shafted. He's a shit manager at every level.

>Muh hustle
>Muh endurance

Fuck out of here with that shit.

>before Bradley: in relegation

>after Bradley: still in relegation

Really fires the neurons

Pretty sure they were in 17th when Bradley came in.

not the only American to know nothing about football then.

what happened last time

Finlad said it better.

thoughts on his appearance in 2016??

better than SWANSEA A. FOOTBALL CLUB?

>Plastic

Who in there right mind would turn to a relegation tier team from fucking wales instead of managing a Club with history in Scotland?

>yanks have more access to matches around the world and are generally way more knowledgeable about the game
>Yanks
>knowledgeable about the game of Soccer

No we fucking aren't you idiot. We are knowledgeable in fucking Handegg niggerhoop and boreswing.

Here in the US, parents want their kids to get brain injuries and play handegg so that they can grow old with their money.

>managing in the SPL

lel

>managing in the Championship

lel

>Easy titles and entry into the Champions League
or
>Saving a Welsh team from Relegation, no European football in sight,and mediocrity.

>Pardew will soon be managing in the Championship with swanshit while based Rafa returns and makes Newcastle great again

Lol

>managing in the Premier league
>mediocrity

it's the best league in the world.

brighton and wednesday are going up. newcastle will choke in playoffs

>a player who was a cast away for Swansea
>the best player in the Championship

lele

your opinion was never respected in the first place sheep shagger. jog on lmao

Nice one.

Bradley should come back to Norway and take over the national team.

you were typing to the yank lmao

Is he really rated that highly in Norway?

He is. The newspapers are already writing about it.

Come back Bradley!

He didn't have a chance in Swansea. The club is shit and they are in free fall. It's not like you can fix that in 80 days. It's not like they can attract any new players either.

dagbladet.no/sport/fortviler-over-bradley-sparking---jeg-ble-forelska-i-ham-pa-et-halvt-minutt/66576082

vg.no/sport/fotball/premier-league/stabaek-olsen-ber-semb-ta-kontakt-med-swansea-sparkede-bradley/a/23883455/

Well, if he was good in Norway then he should stay there and manage your national team.

I hope Swansea really do end up relegated.

That will teach Amerifats for daring to touch >our sport

I hope you really end up being shot.

Oh dear Ameriblobs are SEETHING on twitter over this

fuck off

national team managing is a joke, i could do it

Best of luck with Tim Sherwood lads.

Still angry? Dont stroke out in anger, you fat sack of lard.

Had to be done, now they just need to pack Huw Jenkins off to a retirement home with his dirty millions and get a manager who knows what he's doing in the market.

The Championship is a tough league.

Swansea aren't lower mid table at the moment, that's the problem

Bony was actually the first step in Jenkins destroying the good team. Laudrup wanted Obamayang.

fucking lol performances took a nosedive the day he was appointed.

>The Championship is a tough league.
Truth. And it pains me to see yanks casting it off as a shitty league when pretty much every team in the league would fucking walk their system.

Also fun to see these "big prem teams" come down and find that it's not so easy after all, often getting schooled by teams that have either come up, or have been in the lower echelons of the championship for years

Monk was on a garbage streak of 3 months without a single good idea to right the sinking ship. We were only 3 points worse off than we are now when we sacked him

Had to go and it was about 3 games to late.

Loved the club? Fuck off, all he loved was himself, if he loved the club he wouldn't have driven out so many players and managers with his ego-driven clique nonsense.

Hired his mate Beattie to sleep on the bench during games for £10k a week. Loved the club loads did Garry.

>he was barely any different to Guidolin. The only difference was that his team let in more goals

That's actually how you lose football matches.

Remember when Swansea only hired good managers and when they lost said good manager they just got a better one.
Buck stopped with Monk

I think it's common practice for a club not to get a player they aimed for.

Not really Jenkins' fault there

Guidloin was an excellent manager to get what he did out of this squad last season. Top ten form with mostly Championship players (and Neil Taylor, who is League One at best).

i bet the club is glad they didnt expand the stadium now

it wasn't a nose dive. their performances went from really bad to slightly worse