Race mixing

Which races are you okay with mixing with?

I'm white, and I'm okay with mixing with east Asians. They have higher average IQs than whites, as proven by adoption studies, and when you have kids with them they still look white because they have light skin, and sometimes they even end up with dark brown hair somehow. We also have tons of them in Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WolvOMVQ3Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying anyone would mix with OP

if you are okay with any racemixing then you are degenerate and part of the problem

I'd mix with your mum m8

Coming from a guy who lives in chink city, USA. I would much rather fuck a Mexican or a jew than an Asian.

>Which races are you okay with mixing with?
It's not, cancuck

None.

>My great great grand parents are Greeks
>My great grand parents are Greeks
>My grand parents are Greeks
>My parents are Greeks

I am going to marry a Greek woman and have Greek kids.

I couldn't imagine how fucking shit it would be to be in a family that comes from 2 different cultures all together. Fuck that shit. I want to raise kids in an environment where they aren't confused about their cultural heritage/identity. You will be an actual degenerate if you have mixed children. I am actually using degenerate properly here. You're degenerating your own culture by having mixed kids.

You should all marry within your own people. I really don't understand the stupid fucking fascination with making all humans blend into ONE, that would be so fucking autistic and boring.

Whites and east Asians are the only two acceptable races, but not mixed with each other. I'd only mix with a very white Latina if it came to that, but I plan to marry a white woman once I get my life together.

slavs I guess

>Mexican

But user, they're dumb as fuck.

I'm already Scottish, Irish, Polish, and German.

>Greek
>Doesn't live in Greece

>what are ethnic diasporas

Trying to produce some more loyal servants of allah, Ahmed?

>dat flag

You're ok with white/slant racemixing because no white women would ever touch you, you can only go for yellow whores

If they identify as a Diaspora, they are traitors.
If you are "muh ethnicity," live in the Homeland

The city I live in Australia has the 2nd biggest Greek population in the world outside of Greece. Most of whom were born in Greece.

Kill yourself then goy

So why did they abandon their homeland, Mr. Kangaroo?

You're right, I am a traitor. I reject all of the values of this country.

I will raise children of my own ethnic identity, make them conscious of that identity, and have them reject Canadian homosexuality, feminism, SJWism, etc.

Japanese and French

I invite you to make me.

The fire has already risen, and it will find you

Same, Asiatic people with light skin but the girls family should have a history of tall people.

I'm on the other side of the country.

My grandparents (both sides) got invited to Australia during the "keep australia white" campaign. Australia invited shit loads of Greeks over during the 50s and 60s.

Race-Mixing originally referred to desegregation. There was no sexual component.

The meaning shifted context. Now it doesn't make any sense.

Boo hoo I fuck asians, but not in ''my'' neighborhood!

fire spreads desu

>leaf
>implies he isn't east asian himself.

>Mixing with Mediterraneans
This is why the British Empire fell

I've been in touch with a ny Jewess I went went to uni with, always wanted to hit it but we were with other people at the time.
I'm moving to NY in a few months and she's single and been Skyping me 4 times a week since I told her I'm moving. She's "very worried about me in Europe with all the muslims coming over". I'm totally going to make little jew babies with her and none of you can stop me

>Russian
>not okay with race mixing

Fucking asians.

No, not over rivers and lakes.

Slavic master race

The majority of the women I have fucked have been white.

>We have tons of them in Canada
I'm on my way

Your own race. The idea of anything else fills me with murderous rage. In fact, I am even more disgusted by White men corrupting their blood with gook females. Trash

>murderous rage
You've never murdered anyone, cuck

Yeah, cuck.

White.

You'd make Hapas though, which are the most vile creatures on this entire planet.

You don't want to provoke me, believe me. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=WolvOMVQ3Bk

anything but dubs say OP wouldn't be OK w/ race mixing between East Asians and white people if ONLY East Asian male-white female interbreeding occurred.

>"keep australia white"
>invites non-whites

Dingo education lel

Actually, I take that back because OP is probably a cuck warrior

It's not OK, you end your White genetic line.

I'd mate with a jew, so my children would be entry level lizards, and my great grandkids would be full fledged world runners; or a girl who was half white/half east asian; or girls who were up to a quarter native american, hispanic, middle eastern, or lesser asian.

Any detectable or known levels of nigger or aussie-nigger would be unacceptable.

my gf is aussie. is nice.

I'm dating a half Japanese girl, but if I'm being honest I'm also quite attracted to black chicks.

its a stupid question because the vast majority of individuals here are too scared to go to nightclubs and meet women. So they resort to shitting up the place like a bunch of Indians. I go out 5 nights a week. The other two I spend flying between cities teaching losers how to get laid for $3000 a pop. Toronto is great simply because of how easy it is for a tall white guy to steal away girls from all the minorities going FICKI FICKI.

Protip: If you ever do dating coaching NEVER take brown students. They smell bad, are unwilling to learn, and generally creep women the fuck out to the point they get booted out of the venue because they didn't listen to you. They always want a refund too saying "they didn't learn anything/got kicked out." Tough shit Mohammad you're not getting your terrorbux back.

I'm a white guy in Toronto. What's the easiest way get laid without going to nightclubs?

Hello there, Polish immigrant. How are you liking American toilets so far?

For every one of these girls there are like a thousand fucked up in the head mixed people

Fuck off

>I am even more disgusted by White men corrupting their blood with gook females.

Only a butthurt white landwhale would say something like this. Kill yourself you ugly cunt, not even Tyrone wants to fuck you.

>I'm also quite attracted to black chicks.

I thought I was the only one here who was, brother. Also attracted to Desi chicks, dark skinned ones included.

All races are okay to mix with provided the cultures don't conflict and it shouldn't be anybody's buisness if someone wants to make that decision or not.

European (e.g., German) + European (e.g., Irish)

European + Eurasian

European + Northern Asian

European + Castizo

Eurasian + Castizo

Castizo + Mestizo/Mulatto/Metis/etc

I'm a white guy 6'4 blue eyes blonde hair, and my girlfriend is brown. I'm race traitor

I wish i was never redpilled

None 2bh, while I have a thing for half white half asians I just cannot live with the fact that I'll be creating mentally ill children.

she looks Hispanic

Why haven't you broke up with her if you are red pilled now?

Eaton's. But considering you're too much of a pussy to go to Toronto nightclubs you'll probably end up getting banned like all the other chodes. Hit up EFS or F-stop. Since its saturday ballroom has no cover. Or just approach cuties walking down King or Queen.

I cant

>I'm white, and I'm okay with mixing with east Asians.
>t. Canadian
Nice try, Jackie Chan

This is actually much better. Race is far too broad. You should be aiming more precisely... If you're Italian look for an Italian, if you're Finnish look for a Finn.

This is pretty much impossible in countries like us, can, and aus because we're essentially all mixed whites. I'm only half and half which is rare for Canadians, who can generally list 4-5 ethnicities (typically English, Irish, Scottish, French; native, Italian, and Ukrainian are also common).

arab-russian masterrace.kek

white + asian = Frankenstein's monster

lol pussy.

What should I do Sup Forums if I'm already race mixed?

German + Chilean + Greek here

If it's good looking and not a mouth breathing shithead then it's fine imo.