Nbgay is the worst officiated sport in the world. This isn't even debatable

nbgay is the worst officiated sport in the world. This isn't even debatable

NBA admits that Jefferson tripped KD and that it should have been a foul. And they let Lebeta get away with a blatant delay of game/ technical foul by hanging his nigger ass on the rim

twitter.com/ChrisFedor/status/813507193970589697

This was also a "foul" on steph

mobile.twitter.com/samesfandiari/status/813116111197597696

But yeah the Warriors are "soft" amirite?

t.blazers fan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-4_10_9W3k
nba.nbcsports.com/2016/05/23/report-nba-upgrades-draymond-green-to-flagrant-2-foul-but-no-suspension/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's an example of Amare doing the exact same thing Steph did

youtube.com/watch?v=u-4_10_9W3k

Lecuck fags eternally BTFO

nba.nbcsports.com/2016/05/23/report-nba-upgrades-draymond-green-to-flagrant-2-foul-but-no-suspension/

>admits it should have been an ejection
>upgrades it to flagrant 2 which 99.9% of the time the player is suspended the next game
>this situation being that .1% where he isn't suspended because...basketball reasons
means the player is suspended

Not an argument

Not an argument

>doesn't know how to argue
>spouts memes to deflect

there is ample evidence of Golden State getting favorable calls. NBA admitting it missed Draymond's foul on Harden earlier in this season for instance.

Warriors fans claiming the refs are out to get them and are the league rigging it against them is so fucking hilarious. It's like seeing Dallas Cowboys fans crying about officiating.

Lebron is a pussy bitch we all know this

Lebeta = softest dude in the league

Do you know what else sucks about basketball?

EVERYTHING. IT'S SHIT

>memerior faggots are still buttblasted despite all the calls they get
>losing a 3-1 lead in the finals
>losing a double digit lead multiple times Sunday
>the servant slipping on Lil b's ballsack sweat
HAHAHAHA
A
H
A

Nope you're an idiot who's deflecting from the actual point. That should have been a tech.

Warriors get favorable calls compared to the thunder. But cavaliers are on another level of being refbabbies

I'm not a warrior fan you bootyblasted Cuck. Don't worry, I'm sure lebron will still fuck your wife

You're an idiot. Please learn to argue instead of using logical fallacies. Stick to the topic at hand. And if you wanna see refball? Look at the finals last year

samefag

>player takes four steps and dives towards the rim for a foul
>"dude it's not traveling, it's a crabwalk lmao"

try again

It's always so pathetic when the best teams in the league and their fans cry refball. If the warriors were good enough they would have scored another basket over the course of an hour.

officials miss calls, shit happens. Officials missed two calls in the last ten seconds when the Thunder played the Rockets earlier this season. They missed Draymond putting two hands on Anthony Davis (not Harden as I said before, I remember that play now). They missed Draymond Green trying to remove Steven Adams' arm from his shoulder. They missed Dion Waiters touching Manu Ginobili while inbounding the ball. They fucked up calling RJ for a technical for winking. They missed LeBron going king kong on the rim. Shit happens, but pretending it is part of some grand conspiracy is pathetic.

oh, and pretending to be a fan of another team so you can maintain the pretense of objectivity is pathetic.

I'm not a warriors fan you dumb fucking canadian liberal cuck. If you want every single close game to be decided by refs then that's on you and your shitty pajeet infested country. Not here

>lol I wanna see refball

Leafs baka

(citation needed)

You're an idiot. Stop posting

t. infoil hat

t.cuck who fantasizes about lebron

This

Lebron fags always feel the need to "defend his honor"

>ITT Lebron dickriding Cucks getting BTFO

>unironically wanting another no fun league

>NBA admitting it missed Draymond's foul on Harden earlier in this season for instance.

Which is more on AD, Tim Fraizer, Galloway and especially Jrue Holiday for pissing away so many open looks and turnover, to put GS away, in that game. It was originally ruled a clean strip, with the issue of Green touching AD's shirt coming after the fact. If anything the 2-minute report should actually mean something instead of NBA having it there to show their fuck ups.

NBA is well aware of its shitty officiating, since they purposely held off suspending Draymond Green's ape ass during the series with OKC, just to save it for the finals, for the sake of drama, with Lebron literally dragging his nuts over another grown man's head and turning around and complaining about the contact days later, after his fat cheerleader brought it up in a post-game interview, while also doing his usual crying, with Tyrone Lue, about how he never gets fouled anymore while driving in the paint.

Also your argument is completely off-topic and is deflecting from the main point of this thread; which is the Cavs got bailed out of the Christmas game by the refs, despite GS shitting away a 14 point lead, they still needed the zebras to save them, whereas if it were any other team in the league, Lebron would have got a tech. from hanging from the rim that long, on top of the shitshow with Jefferson and Durant, at the end of the game.

>samefag

Go back to sucking Lebron's dick /nba/ general, like you fags tend to do all day.

>kd: 1-5 in the fourth quarter

All I need to hear.

>steph getting benched in the final seconds because he can't play defense

>muh wink
>muh trip
>muh meaningless regular season game

Why are west-coasters such pussies?

Crai moar fgt
Jus a gaem bro

I hate both teams but was still disgusted by the ending. I just wish a high profile NBA game could be decided by basketball and not blatantly terrible refereeing. It gets worse every year.

About time Lebron gets some hate again. Fuck that guy.

Why not mention the tech rj got for winning? Or the clear charge they didn't call on draymond? Warrior fags are the most pathetic faggots in existence

Haven't you heard user? The league is out to get them. They're the most persecuted team in the history of the NBA.

They didn't hold off suspending him. OKC was his 3rd flagrant. Cavs was his 4th which is by rule a suspension