Does "just be urself :^)" work for finding a gf or not?

Does "just be urself :^)" work for finding a gf or not?

Im a quiet introverted beta.

Well if yourself is a autistic neck beard then no. Fake it til you
Make it. Bitches will see through too much try hard masks though so find a nice medium

Lmao that doesn't work. Be an asshole and you'll get laid so many times. Women also like a man that'll hit her

seems logical.

Got any examples of a good medium?

Confidence and humor, yo.

Kek

Go look up a YouTube channel called "Charisma On Command". Along with some counseling, that channel helped me learn how to act and some stuff NOT to do. His videos are very good.

Also check out Real Men Real Style, he does both clothing and some general life advice

surprisingly, this is true in most cases. all guys at my work who get laid 24/7 take pride in calling all the women their bitches to their face and saying stuff like their asses are too big.

>Im a quiet introverted beta.

are you sure about that? your perception may be flawed

This is correct.

For trying to get laid fake it if your a total loser.
If you want a relationship then theres literally no point in faking it, just wait till you find a girl whos as much of a loser as you are
*Disclaimer - theres a good chance you won't find a girl as sad and pathetic as you - In this situation prepare yourself to die alone*

Then you are not yourself.

If you are yourself you stand up for it. Like star wars? So be it. Into games? If thats your thing she has to deal with it or search for another. Girls have to accwpt who you are and that you wont bend for them and wont change your life just to please them.

Girls are into men who stand up for themselves. Doesnt matter what you do, as long as you love it and wont be ashamed for doing it.

Also start a martial art.

yes. im pretty quiet around people i meet. I got nothing to talk about people with. Usually, normies want to talk about pointless shit most of the time.

looking for longterm gf

if i wanted to get laid on demand, i would have become a normie years and lost my virginity

not if you're a cunt

This

Oh you're a virgin.
Please refer to disclaimer.

bookmarked it. thanks
that sounds nice and all. But dont all girls just default go for any alpha chad that hits on them?

I am a total loser also.

What i usually do is subtly be on drugs or drink for the first 3 months so that I have some sort of personality and humor.

After 3 months i use a different tactic where I either be myself and trap her in a boring dwindling relationship for a few years or keep using substances until she finds out, and makes me choose between her and substances.

Substances have won consistently so far

>feel when only alpha when drunk

Its not even that it makes me Alpha thats the saddest thing.

It makes me vaguely resemble some kind of socail person.

how do you specifically act that makes you a beta?

It will literally take 10,000 years for the on earth society to be racially equal in every region. And ever longer before the (weaker) white genes are not expressed anymore.

Yes. Like be out going even when you are not. But don't be a fake tool. Don't just copy other people's style or fashion but copy good qualities everyone can make their own ( humor, confindence, sauve)

Like I am a decent looking funny guy. I have been told I have a " bad boy" look. I don't think I do, but I guess that aura comes naturally to me. A medium would be I am going to try and use the rto my advantage. If I can rock a leather jacket I will, but I am not going to tell her how much overwatch I play and start throwing around the words nigger and faggot because I think they are funny on the first date. Show your best attributes. Show anything good about you to your best ability and hide the cringe shit

Works great if you are interesting.

If you are not, you must act in a way that girls find familiar and desirable. That's how chads of this world are made. It only works on girls that are shallow as fuck, though.

My advice, OP: don't worry about it. Just be yourself for yourself. Also work on yourself - get new interests and open up to the world. When you stop worrying, you won't be beta anymore.

As for being introverted, that doesn't stop you from getting a gf. Just move a bit from "shy and desperate" to "sociopath" end of the introversion spectrum.

>"just be urself :^)" work for finding a gf or not?
Yes.

Here is the deal. You know what you want in a girl. She also knows what she wants in a guy.
If you do not fit that, then shes not into you. Just like if you like girls who are into hip hop, a girl who is all about Florida Georgia Line is not what you want.

Now the girl could fake it, and pretend, but sooner or later it will fall apart.

Same with you, user. Being who you are will eventually find you a girl who likes that. The issue becomes will she be someone you want?

You guys seem to think that being yourself should be the key to any girls heart. Thats not the way it works. Being yourself only lets you connect with someone who is into a guy who is like you.

thanks! i guess all i can do is just wait then. But, i think im hated by 99% of females. I guess ill have to search harder for one.