WHITE PEOPLE STEALING BLACK CULTURE

SERIOUSLY WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE A PART OF THE SOCIETY THEY LIVE IN???

What a weird way to spell created.

Good blog OP

>can we have one thing
>implying any white person uses cocoa butter
>implying any white person wears weaves
>implying any white person is named "nae"

How else do you expect society to continue on? Without white people, the world is fucked everywhere that isn't Asia.

WE

all that autism in the comments

black culture is mostly centered around hating whites

How 'bout instead of desperately latching onto the accomplishments of other people who share your skin color, you actually do something for yourself.

Tacky knock off Versace shirts considered culture

Blacks do it every day by basically existing

>Black Accomplishments
>AIDS

Black people get so easily triggered. Jesus Christ

i like how the last comment in OP pic says "Can we have one thing though? can we?" and to this i say yes, it is a place called mexico, it's all yours.

Look at that latino in the background lmao
legit looks like a stubby 30 year old mullato drug trafficker

i just noticed OP starts a thread with "clack culture" with a pic of beaners, wait wut?

black*

>posting dumb shit people say on Facebook
>getting upset about it

You guys are just as bad as the dumbest ass pavement apes who use Facebook comments from trailer trash to prove racism still exists.

Maybe if they didn't portray black culture as the cool thing to be all over TV then they wouldn't be so inclined to do it.

>"Muh Genetics"

>Jesus black people can you stop stealing our property,raping women and killing each other like the apes you are, just for once I would love to understand why black people have to be part of the society that they live in. Do they not get that black is synonymous with theft/murder/rape? I mean it is simple genetics *Rolls eyes*

FTFY

No we fucking aren't. Trailer trash do not run the damn universities and schools, marxists do. understand the difference?

Poop

What the fuck are those first two autists

ugh why won't you racist whites just embrace other cultures???/

OMFG you racist white people stop stealing other peoples cultures! ur just mad you don't have one of your own xDD

no problem to point out genetics when it's against whites, but when the same genetic research points out that other races have lower IQ than whites, the. mental gymnastics begin to avoid the simple truth...