Bad tv shows thread

ITT we name bad tv shows we're not watching but someone might be so they can tell us why they're not bad as we think they are.

i'll start with bates motel.

bates motel is pretty good held up by vera farmiga's incredible performance

Arrow
Garbage right off the bat, I'd only watch it for pic related

Once Upon a Time. Literally the worst show I have ever seen.

Orange is the new Black, absolute shit.

Bates Motel is pretty bad, yet oddly watchable - especially early on. I think it's almost entirely the setting, gives off sort of a Twin Peaks Lite vibe. I'd say the same for the first season of Wayward Pines, which most definitely belongs in this thread.

Stranger Things
I refuse to watch Netflix originals or shows that get generals, this one is both

I will say this about the show it step it up to be decent in s4 with it being closet season to psycho in atmosphere and Freddie highmore performance as mother and himself was good

literally the best thing released this year and it's only 8 episodes

just watch it cuck

>cuck
I can't take you seriously if you're spewing memes and not actually giving me reasons to watch it

>cuck

overweight sci-fi faggot detected

Jesus fucking Christ you are a maximum overpleb. Willa Holland and her beautiful fat ass are the only reason to watch that show.

You disgust me to my core.

>I refuse to watch Netflix originals

Who gives a fuck about who you take seriously when you put retarded ass limitations on yourself like that?

>not watching Stranger Things, Narcos, Bloodline, Daredevil, Bojack Horseman, or Beasts of No Nation

kill yourself my man

Game of Thrones

>Lists reasons not related to the show at all just being a contrarian fuck

Sounds about right, it's not even that good but you come off as a autistic retard

>sees the list presented
>now understands why the other guy doesn't do Netflix originals

Are u fucking kidding me Narcos is fucking gr9/9

currently everything on broadcast television is trash.

You're the Worst. Literally the worst.

BEEN THAT WAY A LONG TIME

PREMIUM CABLE CHANNELS ARE EVEN STRUGGLING TO PUT FORWARD ANYTHING DECENT THESE DAYS

Bates Motel can be extremely campy at times and often gets lost exploring boring side-plots that have barely anything to do with the show's premise (i.e. that drug ring plot involving Dylan and the Sheriff)

What's great about the show is the performances by its two leads, Vera and Highmore absolutely kill it in their roles. BM is at it's best when focusing on Norma and Norman's relationship or Norman's transformation into the emotionally stunted serial killer we all know and love. And it's only getting better as time goes on, I really thought season 4 was a vast improvement on what was already a decent series.

Other things: It can be darkly funny at times, Norman's autistic shenanigans are always entertaining, some neat Hitchcock references thrown in there, and there's lots of hot actresses.

This too. It's a very well shot show with a great atmosphere.

Binging Blue Bloods currently. I want to feel Tom Seleck's mustache on my dick.

The first 3 seasons are great, you might have heard this already from Weeds fans though. Very funny, especially as a satire of upper-middle class suburb life, and an excellent cast to go with it. It's a shame the show became a flanderized parody of itself later on.

>consuming your most of your media off Netflix
Hahahahaha

race-baiting panel show with a sitcom audience

But he keeps it #100 tho

>I don't watch shows people have heard of or talk about

Mr. Robot

Yeah, like I really want to watch 3+ seasons of what amounts to an edgy Aranofsky/Trainspotting ripoff with hacking as the major plot driver.