90% of the reason you can't get a girlfriend is your obesity

90% of the reason you can't get a girlfriend is your obesity.
You know what the problem is, you just don't have the willpower to fix it.

>because you're weak. not just physically, but mentally.

You're not wrong.

please dont breed.

So, OP. That's you in the picture then, yes?

Looks shooped OP, not sure though

The reason that I don't get a girlfriend is because I'm married and happy with my life.

why should i even bother faggot? got a 4" dick and crooked teeth

You'll find the right girl someday. Size doesn't matter bro. Neither do looks.

Quite an astute observation you've made there.

Femanon here.

You shouldn't. Do the human race a favor and remove your defective genes from our gene pool.

Just be yourself.

That didn't stop me from getting a girlfriend.

I'm obese, yet my lifting stats are in the advanced to elite range. Muscles are like your cock, OP. They work and are very much present, even if you can't see them all that well.

I'm fit, have a 7" dick... can't get laid.

WRONG!!! Height is the real problem. I'm 5'3" (1.61m). Girls don't even bother with me. Single for 25yrs now. Life sucks man. Whereas plenty of tall obese men get bitches. So kindly stfu, faggot.

Try talking less. If you are attractive with a large cock you must be the creepiest/awkward person ever

ITT: Beta Elliots who can't into attraction triggers

>women don't care what you look like\
>your appearance isn't a female attraction trigger
>if you're trying to improve your appearance as a means of seduction, you are literally acting like a woman which is why you can't get laid.

I'm a fat fuck, I have a chest-length beard, and I wear a fucking fedora -- and I have campus co-eds less than half my age flirting and hitting on me all the time. It has very little to do with how you look and everything to do with confidence, having a style which is all your own, and being an engaging conversationalist capable of holding people's attention without being a loud-mouthed asshole.

Traps dont count.

more like I don't have the time to fix it
but I also don't really have the time for a serious girlfriend either
luckily I'm 6'9" with a properly scaled dick so finding 8+/10 one night stands really isn't that hard

Because you're still a faggot. Personality is a large part of it insecure-cuck.

But this is wrong though. Physical appearance is EVERYTHING when seducing a woman.

If it wasn't, I would have a girlfriend because my shit genetic hand wouldn't be the obstacle it is.
It's not my fault.

You're just a beta Cuck because appearance is like the most important thing to women next to women

you're wrong and you're a grotesquely ugly freak

So just find a chick with crooked teeth and lopsided tits. The only thing stopping 3/10 guys from getting their dick wet is they are unwilling to fuck a 3/10 chick

Yea but do you ever actually fuck any of those coeds? No. They're just teasing you lmao. Fedora wearing fattie.

Next to sex*

or maybe tyronne's fucking your wife right now?
>used up college slut:oh user marry me i want to settle down"
>You: ok m'lady, i'll be your knight will protect you
>UPCS: I love you
*At weeding night*
>you: can... c-can i have a blowjob?
>UPCS: Hell naw i tried that with tyronne and didn't like it, sorry, actually we aren't having sex tonight i'm not in the mood
>you:o-ok darling
*this morning*
> you: where you going bae?
>UPCS: i- i'm going with some friend see you later user, finish cleaning the home when i get back.
>You: O- ok

*at night*
*She goes to sleep*
*You take her panties are they're filled with cum and check her cellphone and there's a video of her fucking jamal*
fucking loser!

same here, im a bit deformed but enough not to get any pussy, oh well

Nah, it's because i'm 5.1
There is nothing to do with that.

and i thought it's because i'm poor and have little under 4 inch dick

Men are visually stimulated sexually. Women know this and it is the reason why they are obsessed with their appearance. For you to assess your worth as a mate by basing your worth on your appearance is the equivalent of acting like a woman. Women do not give a flying fuck what you look like, because your visual appearance isn't one of their attraction triggers.

There are 5 universal attraction triggers all straight women share. They are

He is the leader of men
He is a successful risk taker
He has a willingness to emote
He is a protector of loved ones
He is preselected by other women.

You could look like Brad Pitt from the movie fight club, but if you aren't also demonstrating that you have at least one of the above five traits, you aren't going to getting laid. Stop acting like a chick who is obsessed with her appearance.

No shit sherlock, thats why we call them obese. You got an F yet again sucker.

What does it mean if i am obese AND have a gf?

Small dick too.

Beta males think that women want money. Alpha males realize that what they really want is social status, and money is merely and means to that end.

so whats your point, twig boy ?

No 100% of the reason is because I'm gay

Nah, it's because I'm hairy, short, broke, and have the face of a goblin. I'm pretty fit tbh fagit

bro maybe in 1817 it was like that but in 2017 its all about looks my nigga, and money of course, no bitch wanna be seen with an ugly

No the reason that I don't have a girlfriend is that my wife killed my last one.

I get laid. You don't.

Nan Nana boo boo. :p

Son, I've never spent a night alone that I didn't want to. The mistake you make is confusing correlation with causation. Conventionally attractive men get lots of women, but that's because conventionally attractive men have confidence. If you're confident, you walk like you own the street, and you carry yourself like you're proud of who you are, being physically attractive is secondary and optional.

Pic related: me.

Im handsome but antisocial
What i do?

boy. you dumb.

I got crooked teeth too faggot

>literally regurgitating feminist talking points

Feminism didn't magically reverse 100,000 years of hypergamy. What women find attractive is instinctive and instincts can not be changed over a few decades.

>Son
Stopped reading right there and cringed.
People troll with what makes them angry. By talking down to him as if your some super experienced old man, you're only making yourself look like an edgy teenager with a nunchuck collection.

>100,000 years
>mocking others for regurgitating talking points

The earth is only 6,000 years old you moron.

I've survived 48 years on this planet. When you've existed for half a century, you too will have the right to address people as "son" and wear a fedora in a totally non-ironic way.

You're a lying little fagot a you're not very good at trolling.

My dad thinks you're a faggot and could kick your ass, son

>Conventionally attractive men get lots of women,

Again, you're equating attractive men with their visual appearance. You can't comprehend that there is a form of attraction other than visual stimulation.

What a woman finds attractive in men isn't visual.

That's me, you moron. I'm a union organizer with the IWW, and a well enough known anarchist shit disturber that there's a Wikipedia article about me. Here, have another picture of me you won't find with an image search.

Timestamp.

That's fucking true.

I lost 33 lbs last couple of months and even my dick looks bigger.

To all fat-asses, it's not your genes or big bones it's your big fucking gut that's standing in your way.. fucking destroy it

maybe op wont breed because he want to, but you wont breed because you cant.

Implying OP is real. Look I'm not saying OP is wrong, but I doubt he really looks like pic related

I don't have a cellphone so I can't take a "selfie." I live a life of voluntary simplicity, which means all my possessions can fit in a single backpack. That's why the pictures I have of myself generally come from media reports of my activities. You could always call me. I'm right by the phone. I'm the caretaker at the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts, as you'll see from the newspaper article that photo came from. Look me up and call me.

> tfw im actually in very good shape and still no gf

Im a fat disgusting fuck but 2 days ago some random 8/10 white qt started talking to me specifically while we waited for an exam, then talked to me after, all the way until she got in a car and went home. What glitch did I encounter in the universe and why?

that was literally the 1st time in the last 3 months I spoke to a girl besides shop staff

What's your definition of very good shape? Post pics.

>2017
>wanting to get a gf
>he doesn't enjoy his quiet life
>wo the bitching
>wo loosing money left and right

anyone who wants a gf never had a gf before

lol, rekt.
fail troll got busted.

I know I said happy, but what I meant was content. You weren't content.

I haven't spoken to a girl in 10 years besides "Hi"

why his head is so small?

Actually, you know what? I just deleted my last response. I've decided I really don't care what a pack of teenyboppers believe. Believe whatever you want.

You're right. But then, what's the point, you know? I'm 30 years old. That's 50 by today's standards. If I got in shape now, what sort of women could I get? 30-somethings who've had their fun and are now settling with a safe nice guy? Single moms?

I missed out on young love. I might as well stay fat and keep enjoying ice cream rather than work to shed weight and get stuck with grannies who're burned out on fun and sex.

>I don't have a cellphone
>call me

You are such a fucking moron. Do you know what a LAND LINE is, you mouth-breathing, slopeheaded retard?

Stfu you don't fuck anybody but your teddy bears at night

But user, anyone can get young pussy, even priests. You just have to be willing to look like a pedo while you hunt for it, but as long as you actually only target 18+ you're not doing anything wrong

>implying we need your permision to believe what we want about an edgy insecure teenager with a boss nunchuck collection who got buttmad when baby's first troll failed because it was way too obvious
>implying you didn't delete your post to conceal the fact that it contradicted itself.
>implying I can't just take a snip of it and repost your fail bait.

>Do you know what a LAND LINE is, you mouth-breathing, slopeheaded retard?

no. what's that? Is that a euphemism for Trumps wall?

I'm not overweight and are somewhat well-built. The reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I don't interact with many people, and never leave my home. Also, I like animu

Okay, number one, that's not the one I deleted. Number two, I have repeatedly told you idiots to call me on the fucking phone. Look up the phone number for the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts, which you can see right in that fucking picture and in the newspaper articles linked to those photos I've posted. If you can't be fucked to pick up the phone, then I have to conclude your just a bunch of shitposting teenyboppers. Regardless, I'm done trying to help you losers. No wonder none of you have ever kissed a fucking girl.

So..you're gay?

I'm obese and I get pussy.

Where is your god now?

Just juice the fuck up and do it properly

I've kissed a girl I've just never kissed her between the thighs

>OP thinks having willpower is matter of choice
>OP thinks there is free will
>OP thinks that he has anything to say in what his body does

really?

Sure

Really

It's not fair man fuck you, I can't even get a girl to hit on me that isn't from some other state

>mfw I'm fat and my wife is a bikini competitor

Do you live in Florida or California?

Anyone who says "femanon" without tits and timestamp are just fat cucks who jack off in their mom's basement and are too scared to realize the truth.
You can do a better favor by offing yourself.

Come eat my smegma fag. It tastes like Doritos

i'm fat and i have a gf that i love and who love me.

you need to spend every waking hour perfecting your physique because you know that deep down you are a piece of shit and that the only thing you have to offer to a girl is your muscle.

Most people get a gf without wasting their life in the gym

>Anyone who says "femanon" without tits and timestamp are just fat cucks

Prove it.

this. Even if you target 16 year-olds you are not a pedo

I've seen you a few times on Sup Forums and think you'd actually be interesting to talk to.

The rest of you can hate all you want, I like having conversations with people I don't know who seem very different from me. Something I would wager very few of your are capable of.

Sounds like you should get a Britgirl

If you're ever in the Michigan area, the Utah Phillips Centre is a 15 minute drive from downtown Detroit, in Windsor. I'd be glad to pull out my pipes and share a pouch of tobacco with you down by the river.

i'm 32 and my gf is 24.

Stop being such an autist. Girl love older men. The older i get, the more sucess i have.

They want bf and fuckmate who have sorted their shit out, who have achieved things, who can be admired.

No, attractiveness is a large part of it. Confidence comes with working out, as does a more attractive physique. If you start working out now within a year you will be seeing better results with women