>serves two more of the same
>says its for her roommates
>tell me we should go drink in the room with her roommates
>roommates look like meth addicts
>small chihuahua that doesn't stop barking
>room looks worse than rest of the apartment
>try to make conversation
>whores are high on sleeping pills and weed
>roommate says i have to leave soon because bf is coming and he's a jealous guy and she pays her rent and doesn't want any problems and he's beating me up if he sees me
>startgettingpissed.mpeg
>I say it's sad she depends on a dude and there's a word for girls who are in relationships for money
>bitches chimp out
>get out of apartment
>take my bottle
>bitches start screaming "por que llevas el whiskey puto!"

why are Mexicans so gross?

Other urls found in this thread:

fsmex.com/foros/showthread.php?t=24588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally completely accurate to all latinas.

Also roast beef and stanky

where did you meet that animal?

>I say it's sad she depends on a dude and there's a word for girls who are in relationships for money

What word?

I can't understand the level of gross. They had a plate with salad that had worms on it. I couldn't stand being there. They are THREE MEXICAN GIRLS and no of them can sweep or pick their shit up?

made the huge mistake of downloading Tinder

Sorry user. Am a beaner and the ghetto ones are disgusting

she literally said that exact same thing at least 20 times "tell me the word, what word". Louder and louder.
Was two seconds away of saying "prostitute" but instead decided to leave

Prostitutes?

It made me lose all sympathy for Mexicans. I can't believe they live like this. It's a two bedroom apartment, three girls one dog, smells like crap, couldn't even sit down because there was shit all over.
They were retarded AS FUCK.
At one point this actually happened:

Notice they don't have much ice on the fridge nor an ice maker. I say, well if you're going to be drinking whiskey with Red Bull you should probably get the RBs in the fridge in case you run out of ice.
Bitch turns around and says "user, you're right, you're so smart". An no, it was ZERO sarcastic

Worst thing is they are all going to school to become pilots. These are the kind of people that will be flying you around anons.

>It made me lose all sympathy for Mexicans

How many Mexican's houses have you been in?

Did she open the sour cream?

So she was on tinder and she had a bf who paid her way. So she was looking for another sucker. Another latina trick. Glad you didnt stay long and youre lucky they didnt con you out any of your money or find out where you live. Block and delete them asap.

not in my presence

no, her roommate was the one that said that

a few

I hate how much I love being disgusted by that. Oh to have been in the original thread

id fucking hate my life too if i were the same color as shit

HAHAHAHA

I hate how Mexicans never use grammar properly, like they won't use the -ed suffix when they need to but add it to words that don't need it.
So they'll say "shitted" and "I crash my car." Fucking beans

you're kidding right? These people go to school?

Yesterday I fuck guy and then we eated at Taco Bell arrribaaa!!!

That her?

Please explain

Not kidding, two of them want to be pilots and are in second semester, the other one is studying to be a flight attendant.
I asked what semester she was in and said it's her 7th year in school...then I asked wtf how long her career was and she said 4 months.
So she's taken 7 years to finish a 4 month thing.

I don't think you understand how commercial flight school works. Unless you've been trained in the military, it costs like $100k upfront to go to flight school for large aircraft. I highly doubt they could even get approved for student loans.

they go to school in Tijuana dude, it's probably a donkey and 500 bucks to get a degree

Latinfag here, according to this board you can do it at the best Mexican school for less than 15K
fsmex.com/foros/showthread.php?t=24588

15k wouldn't even cover the cost of the fuel for the amount of required flight hours.

Dude you only met three mexican chicks that clearly don't know how to adult. That doesn't mean they all live like that. Making generalizations like that is what perpetuates hate. I guarantee you there are just as many white people that live in such a manner.

You're part of the problem.

Are you Gay R-Right?

It was a thread where some user gave a tour of his absolutely filthy apartment that looked very similar to ops photo, and some of the people in the thread spotted a container of old sour cream and asked him to open it, revealing the nastiest sour cream in existence. Oh yeah, and then he stuffed it in the microwave. I'd post the screencap but the file size is too large to post here

that lets you know one thing: Never fly mexican
I live in Coronado, I know many mexicans, but they are rich, educated mexicans

wouldn't touch with a stick...well maybe just to tell her to get off my lawn. Why do you spics have such low standards?

I lived in the varrio for a little while in Texas. You must have met some crack head chola chicks. Majority of Mexican people are pretty damn cool from my experience. Yea the young gangster ones are annoying and fuck shit up in the area for the majority. My neighbor was from what I heard part of MS13 but was older around my age in his 30s. Cool guy had cook outs all the time plenty of cold beer. Majority of peoples homes I went into were almost spotless and clean. But I will say this one thing that drove me nuts was the Hispanic dudes with the machismo bullshit. My wife is Chicana and on several occasions I've had to make it damn clear to some of those fools don't disrespect my hyna. Biggest problem...being white in that area. An people pretending they didn't speak English. Well and the blacks that would shoot at rivals and end up hitting random peoples apartments. Plus the tranny hookers that congregated near my apartment building. But moved to suburbs now...around more blacks with money who are stuck up as hell.

it's an oxymoron

>being mexican
>not having a clean house

I think it's "wife"