found out my dad has been crossdressing and letting men fuck him for years

ama

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When are you gona fuck him

Proof?

how does this make you feel

does your father have receding hairlines?

Kill your dad

Apple doesnt fall far from the tree you will be taking black cock soon you little white cuck

not sure how i can do that tripman.

nope quite lucky with that, especially since hes almost in his 50s.

Inject aids into your dad's bloodstream so that along with him he will kill other shit's.

does this make you realize that traps have girl penises

how did you find out about it

thats ok, hes still your dad

I'm pretty sure my dad is a closet case. That or he's just a shockingly effeminate man. He grew up in a house with all women and his gay brother. He acts just flaming queer, from how he talks to the gestures, frequently wears pink.

He's had the same gf since I was young, but they don't share a room and there seems to be 0 affection between them ever.

His brother was openly queer and his daughter is a lesbian.

HOWEVER, I think he understands that children need a father and that father needs to be a man to some extent. My dad has done a lot of ballsy courageous shit and done a lot with his life.

If he is queer, he's deeply in the closet. No one really knows but his coworkers/friends seem to realize how effeminate he acts.

And honestly, I appreciate that he at least provided his children with the illusion that he's straight. A fag cannot be a proper father, an in-the-closet man would be a better option.

It sounds like your dad tried to hide it from you too. And kudos for that, I think that's what should be done with a gay man who has a family.

And someone else said, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree".... and it's true. Though I'm far manlier than my father and I'm straight-ish, it's not 100%, I'd probably get with a guy if I had the option and maybe 10% of my faps are gay stuff. I may be bi, but I lean towards women....

So if your dad crossdresses and gets fucked, and you're fapping to traps, you should at least realize that you're on the same road (but maybe not quite as far down it it) and be understanding.

If he wishes not to be outed, I wouldn't even bring it up. Let him play the man he wants to play out of respect to some extent, I've always done it with my dad.

receding hairlines is related to testosterone
homosexuality is most likely just low natural hormones, making low test men seek high test men
hint: onions can boost testosterone up to 300%

It's genetic, I'm sorry man

How did you find out about that, OP?

Onions can do that?

Yeah, I figured out my dad is a closet bdsm bitch to a mistress (not my mom).

Glad he never acted that way and was in a masculine profession. As long as there in the closet. Don't rock the boat OP.

he asked me to clean up his computer and i found his stuff in a folder. maybe i didnt really need to look around, but it wasnt exactly hidden.

or maybe tyronne's fucking your wife right now?
>used up college slut:oh user marry me i want to settle down"
>You: ok m'lady, i'll be your knight will protect you
>UPCS: I love you
*At weeding night*
>you: can... c-can i have a blowjob?
>UPCS: Hell naw i tried that with tyronne and didn't like it, sorry, actually we aren't having sex tonight i'm not in the mood
>you:o-ok darling
*this morning*
> you: where you going bae?
>UPCS: i- i'm going with some friend see you later user, finish cleaning the home when i get back.
>You: O- ok

*at night*
*She goes to sleep*
*You take her panties are they're filled with cum and check her cellphone and there's a video of her fucking jamal*
fucking loser!

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

>he asked me to clean up his computer and i found his stuff in a folder
>not sure how i can do that tripman.

I call bullshit
Just post the pics already if this isnt bait