GF wants to wear this sports top out on runs. Am I crazy to be not okay with this?

GF wants to wear this sports top out on runs. Am I crazy to be not okay with this?

Just that or like with a sports bra underneath, bc if it's just that tell her ass no, like you're not being unreasonable that's too proactive

faggots on here fantasize about getting cucked so they'll tell you that you're being "controlling" or some other gay shit. I wouldn't be cool with it op

I want your gf to go jogging in this..

she's an attention-whore and probably fucking somebody else already

she wears that because she wants someone's attention

>virgin detected

No woman with anything bigger than an A cup is gonna wanna run without at least a sports bra.

No woman with anything smaller than a B cup would wear this anywhere let alone running.

Even if you somehow are telling the truth, get the fuck over it, she's your girlfriend not your concubine you worthless faggot

It's fine if she's wearing a sports bra with it, dont let these beta virgin chicks tell you otherwise

tell her it's fine, but only if she wears it the other way around

>Am I crazy to be not okay with my gf being an attentionwhore?
Not imo, you're crazy for having an attentionwhore as a girlfriend though.

stop being so insecure, if you tell her she can't wear it she WILL cheat on you

she is already fucking someone else and craving tyrones bbc

kill yourself

You sound like an insecure little child. Grow up and get over yourself.

You're crazy to think you can control her

You aren't crazy. Show us some of her selfies and we'll tell you how possible it is that she's fucking other dudes.

shes gonna wear a sportsbra underneath, its not gonna look like this, she just doesnt wanna get overheated. be supportive

Cuck spotted.

Guys who fuck girls who are in a relationship

Scumbags

Shitstains

Please kill yourselfs

She wants to show her body off. I'm sure if you object you are being an overjealous, controlling part of the patriarchy, insecure etc. If you told her it doesn't make you comfortable and she doesn't change, rape her.
Then she will understand why it's a bad idea.

it's fine if she wears a sports bra too, if not dump her and move on

If she wants to wear that she already is a slut, nothing you can do about it, that battle is lost, you should dump her immediatly

dont outright tell her she can't wear it, that creates animosity. Talk to her about it. If she likes how it looks, ask her to come to a compromise and at least wear a sports bra or tank top underneath. If she doesn't want to she's not putting your feelings into consideration and that's a heavy sign that she will eventually either leave you or find someone else.

I used to tell my ex what was okay to wear and who was okay to talk to but she eventually grew tired of me because of that. Don't make the same mistakes as I did.
Good luck

literally this, id fucking wear that running if it wouldn't make me look like a raging homosexual

Cringe

You dont know what you are talking about. the guy gave some solid advice

Let her. It benefits you in two ways.

First, you get to see her in it, and other guys do too. They'll see that you're hooking up with a hot bitch and be jealous. I know I would. I would hate your fucking guts, and seeing her and knowing you're fucking her and I never could would make me go home and start stuffing my face with ice cream to kill my emotions.

Second, it's a way to test if she would cheat on you. If she wears that and ends up flirting with guys, you'll know that you should dump her whore ass.

WTF is your problem? Are you her dad?

It's your GF. So you're not the one that makes the rules. Be happy she dresses sexy.

That's it, she'll probably be wearing a sports bra. If not, she's ok with that and always will be. You won't be ok with it and never will be so just move on.
Life's too short to constantly be spending energy controlling someone or yourself. You'll be miserable as shit.

this is like the "how to spot a redditor" word

/thread