Butt Dick & Beyond

Butt Dick & Beyond

Don't die damn you

Any discords?

Yeah, but they're either private, dead, or both.

Damn. Someday.

>tfw that will never be you

tfw you will never have a cumbowl

tfw no ass to fuck

>fags

You can have mine.

no u

You're too kind :3

I learned it from you bb

I wonder who did this.

And you never will.

I have a hard time believing that :p
i cri

It's true.

No, seriously, I probably would have acted like a dick if it was anyone else. You're too sweet to be mean to.

Matty's pretty sweet too :3 I'd say something nice about wem too but you probaly wouldn't agree

Go suc peen figgot.

The artist is white-castle, if thats what you were wondering

Thanks

You three are all pretty great. I should hang out here more.

I want to incredibly bad. I'm losing my mind out of desperation.

You should play games with me and Matty :p Or me and wem if you got ps4

I would, but I have horrible social anxiety. I've never been able to play with people online. It sucks.

You having a hard time finding a pulsating cock to service? What's the hang up?

I can see why, the GTA community is pure cancer a lot of the time

I have like 1 friend IRL, and he's an actual autist. Stereotypes and all. I was fantasizing about sucking his dick this morning because I'm that desperate.

It really is.

Indeed
Gotta sleep for work now so I'll leave you with a butt touch and say goodnight

Sleep well, qt.

Would he even be remotely interested in such a proposition?

Probably. I know he's bi. I was actually in love with his gay cousin for a while, but that kinda faded. Unfortunately he just moved, so that couldn't happen anyway.

Gib Matty butts.

That sucks. Have you tried an anonymous meet up with a disease carrier from Grindr or craigslist?
That's usually the go to for quick, regrettable encounters.

Nah, I wouldn't try anything like that. I want it to at least be someone I know.
>tfw don't know anyone to fuck
>tfw horrible social anxiety keeps me from getting out to meet people

What are you actively doing to meet people who would be interested?

Nothing. Too scared to do anything.

Hate to be cut and dry but you're going to have to push through your social anxiety. Nothing good ever happened from staying in your comfort zone. Now unless you have a severe medical problem (which is rare) where you just break down and have a panic attack then you have a chance of at least acclimating yourself to uncomfortable social situations. It's part skill and part initiative.
I'm not telling you to hit up a crowded gay bar or anything like that but instead join small clubs in the area or see if you can find some local forums and see if you can track down someone like you.
Are you interested in anything that could possibly put you in touch with someone who would be similarly inclined?
Also, didn't mean to post so early.
Damn thing went through after I aborted it. Sorry.

I dunno. I've always been very wary of anything online where I would talk to someone I don't know. Except here.

I love these ;o;

everyone loves cute bois

this one toooo

Cute bois with big cocks. Nothing hotter than that.

crackhead kitty.

cant wait till i have a boyfriend that i can cuddle and fuck in positions like this on lazy afternoons.

Everyone you will ever meet will start out as a stranger. Limiting yourself to only in person interactions with people will severely shrink the likelihood of finding someone with similar interests. Furthermore, if you never leave the house or put yourself in new social situations then you are left with nothing but hopes.

Be smart about what who you meet and where and interacting with people you've met online should be painfully awkward at worst and mildly pleasing at best. Who knows, you might even find someone who reciprocates your feelings.

meh I think I just broke up with mine

where you from? looking for a replacement?

just feeling lonely and shit, I got really lucky meeting him so I'm not expecting anything to happen again.

I'm from the netherlands

Yeah, I know. I just don't have high hopes for myself. I'm pretty fucked up.

What'd you do?

We have dumb episodes fairly often because we're both autistic or something. He's bipolar and idk whats wrong with me. But we stopped talking for almost 3 days because of a dumb argument and I kind of cut contact with him from everywhere.

Hey Luc.

Hello

Welp, that sucks.

Yeah I hate myself really much.

bump