You guys love to agree with eachother nonstop and I disagree with a lot of you

You guys love to agree with eachother nonstop and I disagree with a lot of you.

Ask a college educated agnostic liberal anything

Can you get me a job.

What?

are you a jew?

What's an agnostic?

>implying getting laid is hard
>implying getting laid is the same as setting up an environment to raise children in
Take your "muh dik muh cummies" elsewhere shlomo

Don't claim to know that there is no god, basically just know that other people make myths.

Nope, I might have some ashkenazi ancestry from my grandma but that's not confirmed yet. I'm of Irish, Swedish and German ancestry.

Did I need to say pic unrelated?

>agnostic
lmao learn what your own labels mean retard

t. fellow nontheist

underateted

Well Sup Forums?

Can you finger my dick hole?

>he still think Agnosticism is a middle-man/mutually-exclusive

Oh, dear.

Agnosticism is under the label of non-theism.

I don't believe any of the human myths are correct, but I'm open to the possibility that something created the universe, thought I don't claim to know either way. Agnostic is an adequate description for that belief.

Nah I'm all set

>he describes himself as college-educated as if that means anything

I'm going for my PhD in chemistry. I teach, so I get to see just how bright the current college students are. 99% of the people in undergrad are retarded and their time and money at college are both being wasted

why aren't you a conservative agnostic then?

I'm also college educated and working on my MBA.

What kind of liberal are you though?

I agree with you, op. Not on a liberal level, though.....being on the same side of the spectrum as regressives is like standing in a beiber crowd.

Also, religion is a kernel of truth that is being constantly scrutinized by science. When science stomps out the fire of religion through truth is the day i will denounce religion. Until that time, that kernel is still holding its own metaphysical point. No matter how small and insignificant the kernel, maybe it holds truth somewhere and to say you know it doesnt is dishonest.

Why are you such a faggot?

FUCK YOU

No further questions

Good for you, man.

Because I don't agree with many conservative ideas aside from a few. I believe in strict immigration policies, patriotism, race realism, and sex differences.

I really hate being associated with the regressive left dude, it's ruining a lot of good things for both sides.

Not a faggot in that I'm an agreeable dude, value masculinity and I'm straight. In all senses of the word, you're wrong.

Well that wasn't even one question.

Stupidity tends to do just that.

Ruining things or are you implying that I'm stupid and therefore am associated with stupid people?

I too am college educated. I'm a licensed social worker that believes a robust safety net is necessary for the health of our country. Everyday, I work with the poor and downtrodden in my office and in their homes. And I carry a gun while I'm doing it.

What neat little box do I fit in?

No, simply regressives are ruining things for essentially everyone. Unfortunately for liberals more, though. An inability to discuss without attaching tags to one another in the regressive fashion has brought discussion in general to a negative light.

You don't fit into a neat little box. In fact, you and I are proof that neat little boxes are ridiculous and there is always overlap.

I honestly do not doubt that it is on purpose and directed in significant part by an outside source to foster division.