Liberals want to normalize this

Liberals want to normalize this.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/38ikwr/did_manchu_women_really_fellate_their_sons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me too!

*Some 'liberal' you heard of

degenerate scum, kys

nice b8

sage

no u

Sup Forums pls

Stop trying to lower the age of consent, liberal filth. You'll be the first to die on the day of the rope.

what is going on this pic

The collapse of western civilization, user. The sexualisation of youth, thanks to shekel-funded (((feminism)))

post more like this

What's wrong with a mother kissing her daughter?

get out altright faggot

it's wrong to kiss your child on the mouth?

a kiss, nothing sexual unless you're a deviant weirdo who forcefully reads sex into it.
fuck off Sup Forums your shits getting old.

Sign me the fuck up!

no, not as long as it's just that, a kiss. These retards equate all kissing with sex, for some reason.

it's really weird and disgusting for the majority of people

>majority
Murican rights aren't the majority boi.

yeah because kissing is literally never associated with anything sexual. why not just lick your child's asshole for affection? as long as you say it's not sexual it's fine bro

it is if you don't slip them the tongue

kissing leads to sex

that's not the only place that shares that opinion bro

>kiss my kid
>lick my kid's ass
oh right, same thing, hurr durr derp gtfo.
only in your twisted imagination, you incel permavirgin retard.

it is actually, the rest of the planet could not give two fucks about your puritan all sex is shameful crap

there's a tribe in Africa where mothers suck their son's dick as a sign of affection, and kissing kids is never done because it's seen as a completely sexual act.

wasnt that in manchuria

>said the virgin

wtf I love liberals now

which one exactly?
>inb4 nigger culture is irrelevant

S...source

as long as you say licking their ass isn't sexual it's the same

I think ackxuallyh it was in Turkmenistan

this

so... if a kiss on the mouth is sexual no matter what, why not a kiss on the cheek? A hug?

Any evidence of this, or all lies?

are you so autistic that you can't understand an affectionate action vs a clearly sexual action?

sorry it's actually china, the Manchu

I think you have to be the degenerate one to look at a mother and daughter kissing and believe it's some pedophila. Pedophilia doesn't enter my mined looking at this watermarked picture.

PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH A KID

MODS MODS MODS

CALL THE COPS AND THE ARMY AND THE FIRE BRIGADE AND THE GHOST OF RONALD REAGAN GAAAARH HUUUUUUUUURRR

>

I believe it was somewhere in southern Georgia, user.

Theres more world than Alabama my dude.

affection vs sexual is relative, like the dick sucking people that don't find it sexual when it's with their own child

reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/38ikwr/did_manchu_women_really_fellate_their_sons/

Because a kiss on the mouth has been culturally acknowledged as a sign of affection to a lover since before anyone can remember.

>age gap
>yuri

could be something like that there as well, but the Manchu is definitely right

I'LL NEVER VENTURE INTO REDDIT YOU INFINITE FAGGOT REEEEEEEE

a hug and kiss on the cheek are considered signs of affection in all cases, but being sexual with someone almost always includes kissing on the mouth

its okay she likes it

A kiss on the mouth isn't always sexual, and being sexual doesn't always include a kiss on the mouth.

Your logic is flawed because everything about human interaction is culturally subjective.

>a sign of affection to a lover
so has hugging, under the right circumstances. And that, is the handle, the circumstances.

a kiss, with lib-lock and/or tongue is sexual -a smack in the lips is not. A hug, with groping etc is sexual but simply squeezing someone tight is not.

whereas putting your tongue in someone's ass, is sexual no matter what, just like a handshake is non-sexual no matter what.

if you don't know this, then you sure as shit needs to go the fuck outside more.

no it hasn't you fucking nigger monkey. you have never had children nor ever will with your virgin ass! fucking kys

i dont live in alabama and i dont have children, and if i did i wouldn't kiss them on the mouth. however i dont see anything wrong with someone would does

>falling for it this hard/shilling this hard

You are the reason we will never have peace. Dividing people in an effort to further your own political agenda.

Most liberals don't support pedophilia. Some do. Most Democrats don't support pedophilia. Some do.

It's not about the party. It hasn't been about the party since the late 1800's when the common people actually had a say int he way their country is run. If you fall for the conflict between elephants as donkeys and truly believe that one is right while the other is wrong, you are only feeding the machine that aims to crush your potential and take everything that it can from you. You are part of the problem and not the solution.

If you genuinely want to solve the issues the US is currently plagued with, there needs be a new political system instated. Look at Iceland to see how it's done. If after your research you still believe this a problem of democrat/republican or liberal/conservative, than you are the degenerative reason things will continue to fail in this country; than you are the cancer.

tldr; if you eat this bait and believe it, fuck you. Actually educate yourself on the state of things you lazy, easily distracted shit.

You are so culturally pigeonholed that I feel sorry for you, dude. I know of entire countries where kissing even little babies on the mouth is completely passe and a sign of parental affection.

Even grown men kissing each other on each other's face is completely passe like a handshake in some places. Seriously, open your eyes.

If we accept that it's culturally subjective then being disgusted by it is just as justified as being fine with it then

/thread

That's right, but it also means you have absolutely no say in what anyone else does and you can be disgusted all you want all the time for all I care.

so what about all those cultures that found sticking baby/toddler penis in your mouth as a sign of affection legitimately acceptable? if they can find that non-sexual then why can't licking ass be non-sexual?

so has your mom never kissed you or are yall fucking on the regular?

I think mouth kissing is weird between families, but know toher families that think it's normal. some things are different for different people and sometimes that's acceptable. Licking someones asshole as a sign of affection among family in unacceptable. A peck on the mouth really depends on the people.

That's not the real problem, though. Liberals are being portrayed in this way to sway the stupid into hating them. See past that. See the big picture and target the people that are actually out to fuck this wporld up.

ptotip; it's no single political party or movement, rather the people running and organizing them; using those platforms to sell ideas in a very lowkey fashion.

Your disgust is completely irreverent to me, fag. We're talking about morality. There's nothing wrong with it, and your disgust doesn't even factor into it. Maybe I'm disgusted by you. Does it matter to you? Not unless you have shit for brains.

No one here said anything about forcing people to not kiss their kids on the mouth

It's okay to kiss other children on the mouth, but not your own children. That's incest. Might as well gargle her vagina or balls.

Are you in a mormon cult or something?

yeah what about them? I don't live in those cultures, so I don't really give a shit.

they can sort themselves out.

If they're ugly, yeah.

do you have brain damage or were you born stupid?

kækked

That's a really cool story bro, can you tell it to me again?

>implying America doesn't impose its culture on the rest of the planet

Stop appropriating our culture.

Libtards journey to total freedom:
Total Conservative > Anal > Sex outside marriage > White-niggers sexual relationship > Gay rights > Gay marriage > You are here > Incest > Bestiality > Public nudity > Mild pedophilia > Adult-children sexual intercourse > Rape > Total freedom

Their existence suggests your claim that "licking ass is sexual no matter what" is wrong since something equally sexual in most cases can be non-sexual in some. Do you understand how arguments work or are you legitimately retarded?

Your disgust is completely irreverent to me, fag. We're talking about morality. There's nothing wrong with it, and your disgust doesn't even factor into it. Maybe I'm disgusted by you. Does it matter to you? Not unless you have shit for brains.

>taking the bait like a retard

It's even better the second time, can you greentext it now?

so, because the chinks eat dog then you and I are not allowed to take a moral stance on eating dogs?

your relativism is primitive and forced, fuck off or try harder.

Those are niggers though

Animals don't count

I'll try...

>Your disgust is completely irreverent to me, >fag.
>We're talking about morality.
>There's nothing wrong with it,
>and your disgust doesn't even factor into it. >Maybe I'm disgusted by you.
>Does it matter to you?
>Not unless you have shit for brains.
>something
>something
>niggers

because you are jewish?

you forgot your ((()))

Eww I'm not a filthy jew

typical Jew (((answer)))

I'm disgusted with all people. All you do is eat and piss and shit. Walking bags of blood and shit is all you are. There is food in its final stages of being converted into shit inside of you as you read this and that disgusts me.

>There is food in its final stages of being converted into shit inside of you as you read this and that disgusts me.
great, now I'm diamonds. Thanks brah gotta fap anyway I guess.

Nah. I recognize this whoel thread as bait. Being concerned about those stupid enough to see it and think these are actual people's actual beliefs deserve to be told otherwise.

Lot's of works that are recognized as serious peices were once widely known to be satire. Things change and if we're not careful, this satire will seem like the rfeal reality to those stupid enough to get caught in the web.

It's not about liberal/conservative OR about republican/democrat. Anyone telling you it is is either trying to get you to buy what they're selling or a fucking idiot.

Buy into this and you'll be the reason no one gets to be happy or have piece or nice things.

Honestly, we're at a point where an extinction level event would be a god send. There is no fixing the cultural and social blunders of man at this point, without wiping the slate clean. But that'd be inhumane by most people's opinion, because all they see is their own comfort. For [peace to reign, there needs to be a lot less people and much less strict control, but enough of it to be sure pedophiles/rapists/murderers/sadists don't get to do whatever the fuck they want whenever they want. Just enough control to give people the choice to be happy, but not enough to force them to have to find happiness in only this or that.

I know none of you degenerates have read this because you're too busy screaming about 'BUH MUH BLEW PARTY" and "BUT LIBRULZ IS PEDERFILES" TO PICK UP ON THIS ACTUAL GRAIN OF TRUTH. They want your soul and most peo;le on this site have signed that contract gladly. he new world is coming and it'll be lead in by the idiots following, while holding their own leashes. You've done this to yourselves. Now, for your condition's condition, to whom do you give thanks?

I have the blood of a Norse you brown piece of shit

Daddy issues.jpg

tldr

Incest before public nudity? Are you sure?
I mean you're dumb, but is it possible to go even further beyond?

>I have the blood of a Norse you brown piece of shit
SO YOU LOOK LIKE A BEARDED TRANNY

Liberals want to normalize stock photos?

Scumbags.

it's sad how true this is and specially how no one's gonna actually take the time to read it.

the conditioning goes deep, m8. Kep trying though. Never know how things are gonna turn out. Maybe we'll find some way to unfuck this world up. Doubt it, but you never know...

I've said from the start when they wanted gay marriage it would go from there and just become a slippery slop. next would be objects, animals, and kids. they are all for muslims and their kid marrying ways so only seems like that is where it's going next for them.