MLP -- What about it?

MLP -- What about it?

I've seen so many MLP cringe stuff and I know why it's considered gay and cringeworthy but I kinda wanted to get to know the other side of this. What makes some people so hyped about this.
After watching 3 episodes I conclude: I don't get it. Why? How is this even remotely funny for "adult" "males"? How in the world? I kinda get why little girls like it but adults? What the fuck?
It's not even one those cartoon series that are kinda marketed towards kids but got adult humor or surprisingly deep story lines (looking at you Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls)

So where does all the hype come from?

Well people really like to fuck ponies

Autism

well obviously your not a furry

Maybe they like the nostalgia of watching kid's show. Or maybe with how bad things seem in the world, a lot of people just like shows that focus on positives and happiness.

you sound like a reasonable, mature adult. you won't ever get it

What do furries have to do with bronies? I thought these 2 factions hated each other.

Even the creator quit the show after being swarmed by hordes of autistic neckbeards

((((they))))

It didn't do anything for me

Only because they know there's no real difference between them other than the specifics of their fixation.

Same retardation

like a kind of escapism? Children's shows present safe decisions and moral unambiguity

This. Its light-heartedness in terms of story and humour kept me hooked for the first two seasons but i cant understand these hardcore bronies either. I own a rainbowdash plushie which i got as a present from my gf cause she knows i ironically like stuff like hellokitty and other cute girly stuff also ive been some what of a diehard goth

Enjoy your Ban Faggot

Are you such a newfag you have never seen an actual pony thread? This is not what they are like

Yeah, basically that,

Go back to your homework kiddo

Well, the show isn't all about being funny. It is colorful and happy. Just watching a world without war and bad stuff is enjoyable. The ponies are cute too

god damnit your gonna summon ((him))

The animation is colorful and well-executed, the characters are well-written, have great dub and are easy to relate to, the lore and world-building represents a world without hate, war and so on, where everything is easily solved by friendship, the whole series has a lot of pop-culture references (Big Lebowski, LotR, Ghost Busters) which only adult audiences will get, and the fandom spawned some nice music.

Overall, it's a form of escapism and reminds me of old Disney cartoons like Ducktales, ..