Is this true or am I a Bernout?

Is it true that Bernie won 9 out of the last 13 states?
Is it true that Bernie won in Indiana and is leading in West Virginia?
Is it true that Bernie has been hammering Hillary on jobs and coal from the left after Trump's first coal rally?

If he wins West Virginia and Oregon on Tuesday, as unlikely as that is wouldn't it be a pretty big deal?
Yet we've had constant threads against him for the past 6 weeks

Hmm...

it's true, pls donate

bernie actually still has a good chance of winning

>Is it true that Bernie won 9 out of the last 13 states?

Nope.

Berniefags BTFO again by their inability to do first grade level math.

It's true

Guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

>Is it true that Bernie won 9 out of the last 13 states?
No

Still loosing.

Even if he wins he will have to redistribute his delly gates like the good commie he is

I don't think he's gonna win, but it's a pretty good comeback story that he's had such success recently and his message has been complementing Trump's well, it reveals Democrat corruption, and makes Trump look more reasonable for both talking about jobs. The only candidate not talking about jobs is Clinton and she's talking about shitty SJW stuff like racism and muh war on women. I think Bernie despite being a loser is a bro and he's becoming more bro-tier every day he doesn't drop out.

You're delusional.

He already won, the biggest cuck award.

> blacklivestakeoveroldjewishcuckold.tiff

How's life in your Kibbutz ?

Yes, donate more money

I wish I looked that good at 50

How come your gif only goes through once, that's bullshit

>Clinton
Pennsylvania
Connecticut
Maryland
Delaware
New York
Arizona

>Sanders
Indiana
Rhode Island
Wyoming
Wisconsin
Washington
Hawaii
Alaska

Clinton: 6
Sanders: 7

He would have to come away with a clear majority of the popular vote after all primaries are done, for any superdelegates to change how they vote.

It would have to be a landslide of popular votes in the remaining states. The Dem establishment has chosen Hillary. They don't really care about your pesky votes.

> being over 50 on an indian shitstreet locator emporium

Still good numbers, but only if he wins everything after now. Personally I view his chances very low, but he has always had a better chance than el rato or any other gop cuck this year.

>implying Sup Forums is against him because he is a loser (which he is)
>ignoring Sup Forums is against him because he is also a textbook cuck

>still good numbers

One isn't a very good number.

my dad is 58 and looks way younger. It's all about keeping fit, m8.

I want Bernie to gain traction and btfo of the DNC just like I want Trump to continue to btfo of the RNC. If you're on Sup Forums and still buy into establishment politics you need to lurk moar.

I only like Bernie second to Trump

The rest are shit/shills

I liked Cruz more than Bernie last year kek

I think he would have won if he wasn't against the concentrated establishment that is Hillary Clinton.
Would Trump have still (basically) won the nomination if the GOP figured that they had to concentrate all of their efforts in one candidate, instead of many?
You never know.

Besides, even if Bernie won all the remaining states, what about the Super Delegates? The Democratic party has destroyed democracy a long time ago.

Bernie is more bro than Hillary. And more honest than Hillary. But what isn't more honest than Hillary?

dnated 200$
match me ;-)

MATCHED

Even if he won every state after this, he still loses unless his victory margin is in the 70% range which is highly unlikely. Hillary made a large early lead and she keeps winning the key states with the exception of Michigan. Sanders has no chance.