This is the first time DICE pulled this nigger on the cover shit on a major release

>this is the first time DICE pulled this nigger on the cover shit on a major release

it made sense for vietnam.

There were plenty of blacks in Vietnam. They were an EXTREME minority in WWI and DICE still decides to make them their game's posterboy because they're Swedish cucks.

***for political reasons.

FALSE

Black people is the Vietnam aesthetic. It was the first time American troops were fully integrated (there were still de facto black-only units in Korea) and was the first time a lot of Americans had dealt directly with blacks.

It also helped cement the war as "poor periphery Americans sent to fight a rich man's war".

Go crash a plane wannabe Arab, it actually made sense for Vietnam.

honestly I only care about whether the game is good though. and I've been decreasingly optimistic about DICE's work over their past few games. I'm more excited for Rising Storm 2.

This. I don't even really recall BC2 Vietnam having cover art anyway, since it was a DLC.

Wouldnt battlefield 1 with negros just be them working the mess kitchens and driving supply trucks?

I guess in the 21st century we toss all historical accuracy out the window for PC bullshit

SOME

Not an argument. There actually were a decent number of black combatants in Vietnam.

This is like saying
>hurr durr well there were black protagonists in a modern warfare game, therefore you shouldn't be butthurt about putting in black soldiers in a Napoleonic Wars game too!

Everyone knows niggers did something in vietnam.
Plopping one as face of ww1 is just insulting and stinks of ideological poison with fetishes for historic revisionism.

saging gaymer threads.

*tips*

A lot of Africans from the coloniea were brought into Europe to fight it WWI. Given they didnt make up an extremely large portion of the soldiers fighting. It sti wouldnt be totally inappropriate to include them as long as they made sure to include the fact that they were colonial soldiers. However using them for the cover probably wouldn be very appropriate. This game cover is for Vietnam though.

You are saying it's not done to score points with the leftist crowd?

Have you ever read a history book or seen any Vietnam movie?

Sorry for mistakes. Typed this from my phone.

MEN WERE BORN

BODY

>During the height of the U.S. involvement, 1965-69, blacks, who formed 11 percent of the American population, made up 12.6 percent of the soldiers in Vietnam. The majority of these were in the infantry, and although authorities differ on the figures, the percentage of black combat fatalities in that period was a staggering 14.9 percent

I'm fine with a black man being on the cover of this game. WWI game, not so much. Either way, who gives a fuck. It's a Swedish game.

We're lucky the cover doesn't have him fucking a German woman.

Seems about right. The Vietnamese feared the black soldiers above all else. They thought they had increased strength and stamina, and could come back to life.

Watch their sales plummet.

Top fucking kek. When liberal faggots realize being liberal is a financial liability.

ONCE TOLD ME

>feared
>american soldier
>black

Lol the US lost that war you dunce. Lamli samli asians don't fear anything.

TIMES

>open up BC2 Vietnam
>it ain't me starts playing

fuckign racist black amerocan soldier figthing innocent vietnamese people.

Bad Company 2 Vetnam wasn't a major release, it was a DLC

>Maple flag
you're just biased as a chink yourself

AS WOMEN

we wuz kings n shiiiiiiiiit.

I am seeing that on all things now. It is out in the open now. White genocide is coming. It is an erasure of history. We already know they portray Carthage as "black" when we know they were the exact same race as the Romans. They are teaching in Oakland to the black kids that Julius Ceaser was black and was murdered by jealous whites. They are also teaching that flight was invented by a black man (forgot his name) and the Wright Brothers stole his invention from him.

The people that are pushing this (we know who) I don't think have fully though this through. Sure - they get rid of Christianity and whites - but what do they think is going to happen to THEM once the whites are gone?

No. The negros would be fighting for Germany as the Askari.

Robert graves recounts an anecdote in his memoir during his time in ww1 of one British soldier-chef joking to a black Kenyan colonial soldier that if he brought him a "Jerry" head, he'll give him more rations, which the colonial soldier thought he really meant it and brought back a decapited german head from the front lines after from his trench-service rotation which got the colonial soldier in trouble.

Blacks did serve in ww1 -- they just were probably not in combat positions in the American military (which barley participated)

fpbp

It doesn't make sense for WW1. It is like if they made a game of the crusades and the cover art is a black guy. They are editing history to promote a SJW agenda. Hence people see the bullshit and call it out. It is the same with Magia 3. It isn't to bring a new perspective, it is to promote WE WUZ MAFIOSOS N SHIET. Especially considering how no one asked them to make it diverse.

The one in the op is the battlefield bad company 2 Vietnam expansion