Hey Sup Forums what should i watch?

Hey Sup Forums what should i watch?

I loved game of thrones becuase its all arround amazing and has great fighting scenes and characters and loved the sopranos becuase of its mafia setting. I have seen breaking bad but the characters piss me off.What should i watch ? Movies are allowed too

Vikings. Trust me it makes game of thrones look like shit. And I was/sort a still am a huge GOT fan.

WELL FUCK ME.
I have seen about every single death of vikings and most battles becuase youtube was being a assfuck so i just watched it all. so this is a no go

Watch shameless on Netflix if you want to laugh and uber cringe it's hella bad

>shameless
No thanks buddy id rather watch something good. any athor recomendations?

Just watch it anyway. The story is fucking amazing. Checked.

Why would i watch something where i litterely now everything thats gonna happen? i know this dudes gonna die the athor guys i actually forgot about but still

The next recomendations are anime. You already got top tier, maybe house of cards and marco polo? I only watch the best of the best shit. Anime recommendations have a way of triggering faggots these days.

Cause you don't know what you're missing still. It's obvious. I reached it in its entirety before the new season.

Get on my level, mark

The Last Kingdom
8.5/10

I saw fags on Sup Forums talking about it. But it this just a meme tier show? Like its made for kids.

Mr.robot
/Thread

Def not made for kids. And a few titties to boot

Hannibal (the tv series), The Walking Dead, Dexter

>I reached it in its entirety before the new season.
What did you mean by this?

as a someone who has spent some time reading about ancient battles and been re-enacting various fights and also done some historical fencing and couple modern martial arts, the battle scenes look really super fucking shit and hilarious in game of thrones. some of them are stupid also in vikings, but not as much as in GoT.

I don't mean that in got there shouldnt be dragons or anything, I just mean that the characters seem to use very stupid ways to attack with their weapons, those eunuch soldiers don't know a shit about fighting in formations with spears or anything.

just my two cents. I watch GoT nowadays jsut for sheer shit and giggles because its so absurdly stupid in so many ways, vikings is OK, but they should have but more time in costumes and shit. Also acting lacks sometimes, but many times its very good.

Plot, well, if you want soap opera then GoT is for you(or me)

Go on youtube and watch The Dragon Deception

Wow. You must be so much fun at parties

How about the quality of production? Got might have unrealistic battles but they look good and high budget.How about vikings? Do the battles have somewhat of a high production value? And how many battles are there? more or less then game of thrones? and in what season does this fuck die?

Rewatched* my phone is stupid.

>Fight Club knockoff

You can't /thread your own post, retard.

Vikings dosnt have a fraction of the budget got has and you can tell. But when it comes to a good show being a good show. Vikings beats the everloving shot out of game of thrones. It's deep, it has archs and real world provoking questions on right and wrong, religion, politics, being a warrior. Shits so cash. Best show ever.

Also don't watch me robot it sucks so fucking hard. You newfaggots eating that shut up make me want to vomit.

>Vikings dosnt have a fraction of the budget got has
1 thing i love are good fighting scenes and i dont think i will get to see them with that

Fatherfucker I'm not op

I dunno, dude. I think Game of Thrones is waaaay more engaging that Vikings. The relationships between the characters in Vikings seem surface level at best and there's a level of predictability in the writing that makes me feel like the show wasn't meant to be all that thought provoking.

WHAT ABOUT MOVIES GUIS
WHAT MOVIES COME CLOSE TO GAME OF THRONES?!?

The Wire, Star Gate SG1, Rome, The Tudors, Arrested Development.

Have fun

i love seeing the idiots using swords against armored people... not even half-swording either...

Better Call Saul

Legion. Hannibal was kewl too, and properly gory.

As a writer and a Vikings fan I couldn't disagree more. The only complexities in game of thrones is in the sheer volume of characters. Vikings has layers beneath the surface and got just has more surface.

I really like The 13th Warroir and the 1982 Conan the Barbian.