A few months ago, I started to be 100% honest to my 'friends', to my family, basically to everyone about anything

A few months ago, I started to be 100% honest to my 'friends', to my family, basically to everyone about anything.

This resulted in me losing *ALL* my friends. They either got very mad by me being honest, started to avoid me and now act as if they don't know me anymore.

Should I stop being honest and hold things in myself ? Or were they just bad friends ?

How do you act with others ? Are you completely honest about everything ?

I gave up lying a few years back. Really fucking difficult but ultimately far more rewarding.

>I'd rather be hated for who I am than loveed for someone I'm not

this
it usually causes you to enter more interesting social circles

Honestly, you're a dick.

Your greentext quote is exactly the idea that I had in mind when I had decided to stop lying and try to fit in social situations by hiding what my emotions are and what I really think. I feel much better about this, because now I feel that I actually stand up for myself and for what I think and I call out others on their bullshit. However, in this process I lost all my friends. I don't really feel bad about it, it just means that they were not meant to be my friends to begin with. I was just wondering if there was other people doing the same thing.

You must be an autist

you told your people all your sexual preferences?
sometimes you shouldnt be honest about everything in public.

>chooses to no longer use the filter
>not that they never had it

HURR DURRR AUTIST AUTISM AUTISMO KEK JIGSAW PUZZLE PIECE!!!!

It's because no one really gave a fuck about your real opinions and your real thoughts.

so when you started to "overshare" (that is a bad trait of your generation), they all responded "fuck you faggot", because your autism had no perception of just being cool and chill, you had to sperg flow of consciousness, and really, we aint got time nor need of that, faggot..

Since I've stopped lying I've found I can't stand to listen to anyone else's bullshit lies and self-deceit. My brother's a classic case, he's stuck in a loveless marriage and a job he hates but he's constantly acting like everything's going great for him. And it clearly isn't. He'll probably have a nervous breakdown soon if he dopesn't come to his senses. I guess some people feel incredible pressure to live up to the real or percieved expectations of society but the second you reject those expectations and live your own life, you feel such a sense of overwhelming relief. Plus you can look in the mirror and say to yourself yes, I am decieving no one, not even myself.

>nosce te ipsum

It's painful at first but it's all the negative energy movig away, making place for positive energy that will come. Don't forget to be strong, ie muscular, mentally strong and independent. This way you can protect your honesty

should have said

>deceiving

and

>perceived

I before E except after C innit

>negative energy flowing away

This is precisely how idiot women talk

Energy can't be negative you stupid fucking cuntlick

Agree with you, but you seem to have gotten a bad result! Either they are actually bad friends, or you went full autist and started saying everything the moment it comes to mind no matter how rude or selfish or pointless.

Dude, it's not about honesty. Be 100% honest, but that doesn't mean you need to tell the girl you love that you think her vagina is ugly.

Being honest isn't about telling people what they don't want to hear, it's about not lying to them. It doesn't mean you just automatically go tell them they're poor, ugly, and stupid.

I have a bad habit of being socially insensitive and brutally honest. Didnt help me mutch, but being locked uo with 31 other buttmunches in higschool for 6 years eventually got me some friends. Howeber I do learned that sometimes Ive gotta shut my mouth. Lies by omission dont exist, only a stupid audience. Thats one solution at least.

Honesty is good. You have to be honest if you want to go anywhere in life because there are people far smarter than you that can see through you like a glass of water.

But that doesn't mean saying everything that comes to mind. That's autism.

Be honest, but for success you must combine it with tact.

I have too many secrets, and we have to deal with other characters

If you really love her, you won't find her vagina ugly.

Dont evenr go back... keep foward and you will see good results... Now you need to train and control very well how honest you can be cuz there is a very fine line between be real honest person or been a motherfucker asshole

Well, I think all flabby roast beef looking vaginas are ugly as fuck, and I've yet to have a gf with a roastie, but if did, I bet you I would still think it was ugly, but I would just not mention it or focus on it.