ITT: unpopular opinions

ITT: unpopular opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DEuox6wwUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In my opinion, OP is a fag.

Most unpopular opinions aren't people's actual opinions, just things they think make people mad

not unpopular

That's a popular opinion.

I legitimately enjoyed and found no major flaws in Fallout 4.

I think the newer seasons of Simpsons and South Park are far better than the early seasons.

Not true.
I honestly believe there is no exception for military service in Christianity. Thus, everyone who contributes to war - even to save their nation or their church - has sinned.
This naturally butthurts most Christians.

I think Psychopass is a load of self important hollow bullcrap.

Those who believe human life begins at conception MUST also believe that miscarriage is either manslaughter or suicide

If manslaughter, the mother should go to prison for miscarrying.
If suicide, the baby goes STRAIGHT TO HELL.

Yeah, but basing an opinion on religious belief is a catch 22.

You can justify your opinion, but it's all based on nonsensical mumbo-jumbo in the first place so who gives a fuck?

And that's no one of my unpopular opinions, it's just fact.

13 reasons why was a good show for what it was. It didn't try and be anything more than a story covering why a girl committed suicide. Some of the dialogue is awkward too but their supposed to be teens. All their dialogue is awkward. Also. It doesn't glamourize death. Who the fuck said that slitting your wrist till you die is glamorous? In some instances yes, but the show is only portraying how that shit goes down. They cut the music on that scene specifically for that reason as well, I assume.

My opinion is consistent with all that mumbo jumbo. You're obviously not a Christian. But you're obviously butthurt enough to post about it at any opportunity.

that is a weird logical leap.
That's like saying that dying to any sort of illness is suicide.

Nice b8. Try harder, faggot.

I don't necessarily disagree.

Not saying I enjoyed enough to watch it on my own, but when someone else is watching it I paid attention enough to follow some of what was going on. I think it's just catching flak because saying popular things are shit is what's cool nowadays

I'm pro-choice but I think you're retarded

prove that all miscarried babies die of illness.

>If suicide, the baby goes STRAIGHT TO HELL
>l2 Christianity
Babies go straight to hell, anyway. They are born with original sin and have not yet been saved
>inb4 hur dur, limbo
>that was a Catholic invention to deal with Catholic guilt

Agnostic, so your sort of right.

And isn't that the point of these threads? To just get butthurt about shit that doesn't matter and argue about it, you insufferable faggot, you?

Agreed, but most pro-life Christians can't think that. It offends their delicate sensibilities.

kek

>be me
>in uterus
>considering suicide
>wrap umbilical cord around neck
>twin brother talks me down
Good thing, I'd be in Hell otherwise.

I watched it with my girlfriend and some shit was hard to see. Mainly because I'm just an empathetic bitch sometimes but also because I had an ex who was basically date raped. I can see why the pussies on my Facebook reblogged a Tumblr post saying all the negative shit about it and it's "triggering" and "glamourized suicide". Thats not reason to say it's a shit show though. Nor is It a reason to not have people watch it. It had a purpose and it fulfilled it.

wut.
I mean they either die because something went wrong, or because the mother actually did something to make herself miscarry.
Yes, if the mother did something, then she's a murderer, but otherwise, it's just some biological bullshit that didn't work out, which is basically the same as an illness.
Unless you actually believe that babies somehow kill themselves in the womb.

Michael Bay is a talented director.

Not lying. That's my actual opinion. Everytime I tell someone they get uppity about it. Figured it was unpopular.

Also, I really like king of the hill. Not sure if that's unpopular or not

pussy tastes better if it's been cummed in

well, it is in a way. only sinners die to disease. So if you die forma disease, then it's your own stupid fault. I mean christ, haven't you even read the new healthcare bill yet?

If you lead a righteous life, Jesus will look after you and therefore you don't need healthcare. Simple as that. You should watch more Fox news and get you some of that learning in your brain

Babies that die from iscarriage were either sinners or, as user pointed out, their mums are at the very least guilty of manslaughter

>be me
>in uterus
>not considering suicide
>then pic related happens

Sorry user, but that is retarded.
Miscarriages can be caused by all kinds of things outside of the woman's control.

Yeah, rapes pretty silly

That show is golden. But the Simpson's oldies were the besties. I grew up watching those reruns as a kid so I definitely have a sentimental connection to it.

Same here. I started my 5th playthrough last night. A little over 1100 hours so far in the game. Being on unemployment for 4 months really helped that time get so high :P

You motherfucker

lmfao at the thought of dead babies in hell.

god: "send these fuckers downstairs. no one dunked 'em yet. this shit doesn't belong here."

mfw somewhere in hell there is a lake of roasting babies with more babies splashing down every minute.

top kek, god.

see Doesn't matter if it was intentional or just "some biological bullshit". The baby still goes STRAIGHT TO HELL.

May as well have been suicide because it has the exact same effect.

I put salt in my soup so I see your logic

>the rock
>the island
>transformers

yup, it checks out. unpopular, but accurate.

Mentally defective people who have no hope of leading a productive tax paying life, should be euthanized

Gender is a social construct, but sex is not, also there are some racial differences.

Craig is the best Bond, and Specter was the best bond movie so far

well I'm not arguing about original sin, because the guy said suicide.
But sure, all miscarried babies go to hell.
Seriously, christianity sometimes sounds like some weird fantasy lore.

i assume you mean mentally ill and retards. that's cool, but why stop there?
can we get rid of people who aren't mentally defective, but just lazy, useless cunts who take from others while contributing nothing?
'cause that'd be swell.

Just FYI this is a Catholic thing. Baptists do not believe in original sin

VERY popular opinion

>can we get rid of people who aren't mentally defective, but just lazy, useless cunts who take from others while contributing nothing?

No, if a person is able to work, they should work, by choice or not. If they are fat and lazy they should be given a menial government job and forced to work 40 hours a week for the same money they would have gotten through welfare.

There are a whole lot of parks, highways, and river banks that need cleaning in this country. Pay the lazy guy 4 dollars an hour to pick it up. Bet he suddenly becomes unlazy and finds a job that pays more pretty quickly

Traps are gay

And anyone who refuses to speak The Queen's Good English.

Or German, cause you can't genocide without the Germans.

Call of duty AW is a sick game

youtube.com/watch?v=5DEuox6wwUI

Cory in the house is the best anime

Getting a bj from a trap is not necessarly gay.

I think Trump is the best thing that could happen to America.
Not because he's a good president, but because you deserve the deep shit he's putting you in for years to come.

I voted Hillary

Not if you're paying for it

I NEED A NEW SEASON OF KHR

>Seriously, christianity sometimes sounds like some weird fantasy lore.

For the most part, you are thinking of Catholicism. Not all of Christianity are whackadoodles like Catholics.

There is a reason people say Catholics go to hell

The majority of black people in the USA are lovely, hard working, respectable people who make nothing but good contributions to society and the economy.

The original manga it was based off of, That's so Raven, was much better you cuck

If you don't see her pecker its not gay

Janeway is best captain

The holocaust did happen.

Lost

75 percent on welfare

> her
> pecker

Kek

tbh, all of that shit is pretty magic to me

>nigger lover detected

If the Jews are actually controlling everything, they just might have some good ideas that could help us Gentiles live better, so we should put faith in our unelected shadow overlords and trust that they know what's best.

> cats are generally shitty animals and pets
> racial science is in some cases legitimate
> there is no discernible difference between oldfags and newfags
> old b also sucked
> fascism works
> your country sucks too
> there is actually a lot of good modern country rock
> not all Muslims are terrorists
> pop music is popular for a reason and that reason is that most of it is good
> battlefield one was let down but i can't stop playing it
> the American version of the office was far better than the original
> same with Wilfred
> Video games really stopped being great as a whole after the N64 and PS2 stopped getting attention

The Backstreet Boys made good music.

no argument here. i like your campaign platform.
you have my vote.
user For President
Exterminate the Useless

those spaceship missions sucked anus.

>dem babbies bouncing off that door.
lul. thanks for sharing that

this is genius.

All restrictions on gun ownership are unconstitutional and should be removed. As long as you're not a felon or adjudicated mentally unstable you should be able to do whatever you want with firearms.

Retards and invalids should not have access to computer or internet services