Motorcycle REKT/GORE/STORIES bread

Motorcycle REKT/GORE/STORIES bread.

Gonna start riding soon, so wanna know what I'm dealing with.

Stories are welcome aswell if there are any riders here.

Once slammed into a tree at 70km/h with my moped, bruised up my entire right side, if I hadn't thrown my head a little to the left at the time I wouldn't be alive probably, hence why the right side got fucked up since that slammed into the tree instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1byycwl8qgc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3KHOFXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't go too quick and wear all the gear every time you get on the back of it that stuff is there to protect you not to tick a box

also take a lot of consideration in every bit of gear you buy once you start.

Jeans and 30+ mph doesn't mix

>helmets are for pussies

OP here, fuck using no gear. Usually used to wear my motorcycle clothes even on my moped, thank god for my helmet or my goddamn face would've been on that tree like this guys is on the pavement.

Yeah for pussies take it like a trap and let it happen.

Wear your gear EVERYTIME you get on your bike, all i can say.

wtf?

I'm safe bai, I got dis half face helmet.

Wats dis boi?

It's clearly an onahole. Still warm too

Make sure to wear Motorcycle boots too. I know it sounds stupid but normal shoes leave your feet snapped in half after a crash

Dress for the slide... not for the ride.

Did he die?

It's a catfish

No no he's just sleeping. The head wound is taking its toll.
youtu.be/1byycwl8qgc

Why would you even ride? Seems like unnecessary risk. Even the smallest little incident that would maybe scratch a car could put you in the hospital for months, if not outright kill you.

Looks like a cat that literally got turned inside out, judging from the way its tail looks and a hind paw.

Correct!!!! After months someone fucking finally got it

Buy some tools, just a basic set of sockets and spanners will do for starting out.

Make sure you understand how counter steering works... ie you turn the bars left and the bike leans and turns right... practice it until you're comfortable and don't have to think about it any more.

Don't know where you are in the world, but if you pass another bike give them a nod or a wave or something.

Have fun Sup Forumsro!

What bike are you thinking of getting?

I've ridden forever, and had a busa since 2000.
Cars on side streets waiting to pull out. They will look right at you, and pull out. It's like their brain didn't process seeing you.
Cars on highway will merge into you. They didn't look or they just didn't see you.

Wear gear, helmet minimum but I'd cover anything you don't want to have skin grafts on with leather.
Be ready for cars to pull out in front of you.
Be ready for cars to merge into you.
Don't follow closely behind other vehicles. I ran over a piece of drive shaft that way, it flattened both my tires, took chunks from my rims, and damaged my exhaust. I know leave space so if something appears on roadway I hopefully have time to react.
Don't drive with flow of traffic, tucked in between vehicles. Make yourself seen.
Just basically remain vigilant, and don't take the bike if you're mentally not into it that day.

is this a ((fleshlight))?

3rd post of my life. Second time I get dubs. No one checks 'em. Feels disappointment ointment.

in the normal world he just would go to a hospital, and they would fix it. this is not even really damaged. if he has a good healing ability , the scars can be really small.

big problems come, when you pop out your eyes, that can be a big problem.

It could be ;)

Anyone have the original of this?

Gonna sound like a newfag but I'm a Veterinarian for both normal and wild-life animals, I've seen some... fucked up animals here and there.

You will never get it

this?

Soo nothing like that then? Whats your worst story user?

Holy shit thank you. Ive been looking for that forever.

He looks like a high school history teacher.

Now your life is complete!

Fucking this.

I can understand if you get a dirt bike and only drive it to and from the countryside, but nothing more.
You have to be a complete retard to drive a motorcycle on the road.

>be me
>driving down a country road at night, around 150km/h since there's literally no one
>a wild dog appears
>jumped out the right side of the road, didn't see it at all.
>hit him square fucking center
>bumper destroyed
>radiator destroyed
>hood bent out of shape
>windshield cracked

A lot of prophanities and around 1000$ later, car is fixed and back on the road like nothing happened.
If I'd been on a bike I'd be dead now.

Daddy didn't love you, or maybe he loved you too much, and you need something that is "fast" so you subconsciously get away...fast?

whats the story behind this?

It looks like interior of one of "scary houses", horror-oriented tourist attractions that are mushrooming all over Europe. My friend runs one of such places and he's running around with a mask and meat cleaver.

there are many people who like cannibalism. they meet each other and one is killing the other. there are some forums on the darknet, where people want to be killed / eaten by others.

this is really sick. i cant imagine the fetish.

wtf you got more pictures like this one ?

Someone turned left in front of me and I dumped my first bike, luckily not seriously injured. Long time friend of the family was hit and killed by someone running a light. One of my buddies got hit and was in the hospital for over a month, literally had rods in and out of both legs. He recovered ok and got a six figure payoff but fuck. Another acquaintance of mine got ran into by somebody changing lanes on the freeway, bike completely destroyed and a hospital stay with half of his body purple from bruising. A bartender friend was riding with a guy on their first date, she fell off the back while he was entering the freeway and someone hit and killed her.

It's only a matter of time, that's all I'm saying, whether you survive or not, it's a flip of the coin.

Wear gear to keep your skin. Don't rely on gear to keep you alive though...

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3KHOFXw

totally real and totally not gay

Where a helmet be sure that everyone can see you, if they come into your lane you can kick their door wo wake them up. Some people might what to starts fights so carry a weapon of some sort.

is he died?

maybe start smoking instead

you'll live longer