Why do you people use "millennial" as an insult here? This site was founded by millennials...

Why do you people use "millennial" as an insult here? This site was founded by millennials. Even those of you who consider yourselves to be "oldfags" are almost exclusively millennials. My parents are millennials, and I'm 18 already. Isn't my generation the worst one yet?

fuck off millennial

I don't think moot us a millennial is he?

It's weird old guys trying to make themselves feel better because they don't fit in with the stuff we have and because we actually try and enjoy life, but they're miserable and unhappy so they must make millennial unhappy for embracing the cool stuff our generation has, like they did with what was cool back in their day.

Fucking millennials

1977!!!! Loooolll

>1977

>millennial

Pick one dude.

People born even in 1980 are almost 40 years old. I'm guessing they can have normal conversations are relate at all to your basic 21 year old that literally grew up with the internet and smart phones.

Retarded levels maximized

By enjoy life you mean shirk responsibilities and rely on parents. There's a more than just working to death vs dropping out to be a professional trap

Fucking kids think that just being alive entitles them to a house, car, drigs, and money etc. Life owes you nothing. Some people are just luckier than others and know how to play the game.

You dumb fucking idiot, I even have a textbook that confirms OP. Get out dumby

>Some people are just luckier than others and know how to play the game

Yep, and millennials won the luck game. Shut the fuck up you sore loser.

Moot was a newfag millennial that ripped off a website that already existed because he is a cuck without an unoriginal idea in his head.

At least we aren't generation faggot

If you were born after 2000 and before 1990 you're fine. If you don't think like the average person between 1990 and 2000 then you're fine.

I'm pure GenZ, I can gladly call you all millennial filth worthy of death. A new era is rising.

i was born in 1999

im a 90s kid

1998 here. Fuck off oldniggers

Older millennials were the last people to experience life that isn't dominated by tech. If you knew how good it was growing up without tech you would be jealous

>be me
>35
>born 1981
>"millennial"

You can suck my fat cock, you piece of shit.

My generation knows how to work, relate to people offline, and it's thanks to us that you're not absolutely and utterly fucked over by baby-boomer related economic deficit.

We cleaned up after the most useless generation ever, and for what? To watch those older than us joyride their children into REAL useless millennials.

So much this.

>experience real relationships
>movie date without a thousand douchebags chipping in on social media
>hook-ups in secret that remained secret
>joy of living life at the moment it's happening
>no cunts taking selfies of their motherfucking coffee at every corner

>>>Reddit

tru dat

i don't know how to work, and i don't need to. everything has been given to me on a silver platter my entire life, and there's been no incentive or even advice that suggested that working was important. i was raised with the philosophy that i should never do more than i have to and i always deserve and can get better with as little effort as possible crammed down my throat by my parents, teachers, and media. is it really my fault im so useless? and even so, should i be worried? everything's worked out fine so far...

Growing up when the net first came out, mobile phones and all modern tech and seeing how it's evolved has been pretty cool.
I'd say as a child or teenage life was better before.

baby-boomers > > > desert
there's nothing in between, apart from boomers' resentment

More original than you spouting meme insults

I grew up without tech and it was awful.

The "tech ruins life" meme needs to die.

Must suck being GenZ haha

no one said it ruined life.

life was just simpler without all the tech.

You must of been fat ugly a social reject maybe all 3

So much wrong

>I'm 18 already. Isn't my generation the worst one yet?
yes your generation is the worst

fucking this

fumbling around with teenage girls who didn't have tumblr telling them to be outraged

god I miss the 90s

Mwah. I feel your pain user. No-one can be us lucky as us millenials living of neetbux and mummies homemade tendies

what could posibly go wrong?

>iGen

I vote we make this official. That or we call them all naughties.
Then the one after can be iGen 2.0

moot wasn't born earlier than 1977

Instead of nudes we just got to finger them and make out.

>iGen
>iGen 2G
>iGen 3G
>iGen 3GS

right?

no snapchat they had to show you boobs in person

I agree

I was a teenager when dial-up modems popped up, late teens when cell phones became a thing.

Ours was the last generation to grow up without the internet, its sad really.

Should just be split between "people alive to remember the white world before 9/11" and “fucking children"

i think many millenials know the internet better then the Zs.
today you have everywhere easy to use interfaces and most of the Zs have no idea whats behind it.
in the 90s you could see how everything evolved to the software nowadays and you know more of the things behind it.

So? Literally nobody believes anyone born before the mid to late 90s could possibly be a millenial

I can't imagine how stuck up girls are now days getting hundreds of social media messages a day constantly getting praised and validation from WKs.

When I had my first place I used to break out in a sweat waiting for my 56k modem to connect so I could play Diablo II. 24k connection was playable, 33k was god tier, god help me if I couldn't get connected at 24k. Diablo II was the reason I first got a cable modem.

Fucking hell I remember ascii noods on the C64 and having to turn the monitor sideways because they were in portrait mode.

OPs dates seem fucked up to me, like about 15 years too early in every case