* Current Fire status: Fuckhuge and growing

* 150k hectares burnt (500 sq miles), expected to double today

* Convoys of evacuees who fled north of city are now headed south

* Several oilsands production sites shutting down or throttling back

* Fire kills mans dog, 4chans extremely sad

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JillanneFay/status/728979470778916865
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-fire-what-people-brought-with-them-1.3571040
google.org/crisismap/2016-fort-mcmurray-fire
youtube.com/watch?v=0dnlPIuRsh8
youtube.com/watch?v=5p-AT18d9lU
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/05/05/map-where-fort-mcmurray-fires-have-spread.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source on the dog?

Why didn't you bomb the fire you retards?

Proofs for the dog?

No proofs just tweeters
twitter.com/JillanneFay/status/728979470778916865

If you bomb your enemy they wins

EVACUATE DOGS FIRST, LET CANADIANS BURN SLOWLY

>HOLY FIRE

Why don't you just put out the fire, are you stupid or something?

The fire rises.

lol, what did you guys do to piss off the natives spirits so much?

Global warming isn't real you fucking idiots this is the response of the magnetic pole shift, Canada is in the mirrored location of Australia in this case. It will all be obvious over the next few decades as Canada changes from a forest into the outback.

The cleansing has begun. Soon Canada will be ripe for settlement.

JUST LOVE THE LEAVES BURNING

So, is this it? Is all of North America just going to catch fire and become uninhabitable for the next 1000 years?

Contrails!
Fluoride!
Da jooz!

Nah, we have firefighters.

www.delfi dot ee/news/paevauudised/eesti/fotod-eestlane-keset-kanada-tulemollu-vaatasin-aknast-valja-ja-terve-hoov-oli-leekides?id=74457995

Google Translate this, Estonian diaspora took pics and talks about what happened.

>won't be able to move back for 1-2 months

JUST

I can't stay with my parents for this long, it'll be a masaacre

Divine retribution for electing a Muslim lover.

Hopefully Toronto and Vancouver burn next.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR REJECTING CHRIST.

No one cares aboot yer shitty language, ya hoser! Maple syrup moose igloo loonie double double pancakes!

Chemtrails and flouride are a joke. However the jews are nothing to joke about.

No dogger is dead. Reverse image search the black man and dog.

Sup Forums knows how to live with parents, you'll be fine

that's what happens when canadians bleed those trees dry of maple syrup. they burst into flames from being jerked dry

That pic is from 2015, do a reverse search

Only embers remain.

Go away weeb

I wish we had maple trees out here, that shit is awesome

>India posts anime gif
>it's the buttocks of a person squatting in the street

>Reverse image search the black man
The black man made me highly suspicious considering it's northern alberta. Grew up in central Alberta and I had never seen a black person in my town growing up.

How far is the fire from the sulfur fires pyramids?

Is the fire still spreading?

top lel

why don't you just put out the Fukushima radioactive contamination, are you stupid or something?

Lots of black people in Fort Mac, but they're all Somalians, they don't usually keep dogs as pets.

500 sq mi is thr size of los angeles. wow.

This is why i hate Christcucks

go lick some refugee feet like your pope faggot.

nope just Canada

Sorry Canabro, what the hell is keeping this fire going? All it does is rain down here! Is it that dry up there? Hope ya make out OK! The fire will DIE when it reaches the borderline because of constant FUCKING RAIN!

>Why didn't you bomb the fire you retards?
>If you bomb your enemy they wins

And, really, what more need be said? The land will be super fertile afterwards. Let's just let nature take its course.

Yeah, Orthodoxy ain't really keen on the the whole pope thing

Do you syrup niggers intend to rebuild the city?

It's really dry everywhere and that entire region is forest.

Fun article: cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-fire-what-people-brought-with-them-1.3571040

Still quite far south

But yeh the fire is still growing. Mostly towards the north east where there's nothing but trees

>* Fire kills mans dog, 4chans extremely sad

Please don't put this on the next thread. Dogs dying is too sad

I know no one here gives a shit., but I'm from Edmonton and I'm so fucking mad about this whole situation. FUCK notley and FUCK Trudeau
They don't give a shit. They're both laughing. I'm so fucking mad

fucking retards anyway, why are we using tar sands oil in the first place

to hell with fort mcmurray

Most of it is still standing so yeah they'll prolly rebuild most of what was torched.

This is a good link for surveying the damage if you flip between May 1st and May 5th images
google.org/crisismap/2016-fort-mcmurray-fire

I hope so many Canadians get fucked by these fires.

This is what they get for rejecting God and allowing sin to flourish.

(you)

>what the hell is keeping this fire going?

wood is flamable.

No, only California.

Is Toronto still standing?

>American education

I'm in the Edmonton area too. Not surprised at what i've seen from Turdeau and Nutley so far. Mostly I just feel bad for Brian Jean, his house is legit gone.

God could have picked a much less god fearing part of the country if he wanted to burn sinners.

Not that bad really, I'd estimate around 20% of the overall structures at Fort Mac were completely destroyed.

Years of fire prevention leads to huge amounts of unburnt deadfall and ladder fuels. In a dry year it just goes up

We only study relevant countries.

Yeh a couple neighbourhoods are gutted but most places are probably going to be good to go after a good cleaning and a new coat of paint. Then again smoke damage is a bitch so you never really know until you're up close

the fire has now taken out all of quebec. QUEBEC IS DOWN. I REPEAT... QUEBEC IS DOWN!!!?

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wait until treudeau is marching during gay pride as the fire continues to melt homes, save your rage for then brothers.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fire keeps raging for months, not around Fort Mac, but wherever it ends up going.

Depends on if they get any rain soon, but looking at weather forecasts it looks like there won't be any significant rain there for the next couple weeks.

Stay mad, apostate.

Christians are expected to be our brothers' keepers. God's anger will fall first on us if we fail to hold society to some semblance of moral sanity. This society order is almost through. The experiment is over.

Okay armchair crusader

You hate christcucks because they want the two major centres of Canadian degeneracy to be wiped clean?

I kekd

>That picture
This shit is getting pretty fucking metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dnlPIuRsh8

No, I hate them for the "love thy enemy" mindset, as evident when the pope was sucking on a refugees toes. I hate christcucks because they praise Israel. I used to go to a catholic church but it was cucked to the max. They would constantly ask for donations for refugees even though my government is already spending millions on them. I also hate Christcucks that pretend they're good people and then say people deserve it whenever a natural disaster happens. You're a bunch of arm chair crusaders, pathetic faggots. And you support a cuck as your leader.

How did this start? Did some liberal faggot trudow worshiping degenerate start this? Canada can burn for all I care, you deserve this for electing him

Sooory, Maplebro. Just bantz.

>Not knowing that most of those donations help fund the priest's degenerate, kiddy diddling lifestyle

North dakota here, being gassed by the leafs

>4chans extremely sad
KEK I AM FUCKING HAPPY

CANADA SHOULD FUCKING BURN TO HELL

FUCKING WHITE MAN SHOULD PAY FOR THEIR PAST NOW

I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS DIE IN THE FIRE FORVER

SAY HELLO TO KARMA BITCH!

t.English teacher in Japan

:^)

>How did this start?
Still don't know, mite take weeks to figure it out

this

actual japanese posters dont come to Sup Forums let alone Sup Forums

Strangely enough the oil companies are not full retard unlike the local government.

jesus man scrub that windshield

And the annual trips my church had to Israel every year probably went into goldsteins pockets. Christcucks are just useful idiots for Jews

I'm from Alberta and all my life I've wanted the USA to annex us. Please do it... please. I hate the rest of the country (except Sask and MB, they're cool)

I'm not a Christcuck, but not everyone is catholic anyways. And from my understanding lots of Catholics can't stand the current pope. I see some christcucks as good fighters against degeneracy, but I can see what you're saying.

Police man on TV just said one person was arrested for a "property crime" kek

It will look the same 1 hour later

100 percent likely a native

Liquor cabinet

What percentage of Canada's landmass is burning?

What percentage of Canada's populated areas are burning?

Any of you pol NEET faggots want clean up labor positions after the fort Mac apocalypse, Drake International will hire you for 16 an hour.

>What percentage of Canada's landmass is burning?
0.02%

>What percentage of Canada's populated areas are burning?
One city of ~90,000 and a hamlet of maybe 200

the residents of mcmurray probably weren't doing enough drugs

it's just Alberta. All the morons who voted le weed man are safe
God hates us conservatives. I guess he wants morons like youtube.com/watch?v=5p-AT18d9lU to live on
Fuclk

Wasn't Fort Mac the cocaine capital of Canada at one point?

Is it just me or was the FF force just a little caught off guard? It seems like it should have been more concerning considering how close it was and that Fort Mac is surrounded by Forest.

>Evacuees also learned that RCMP caught the first — and so far only — looter in Fort McMurray. Mounties said a local man was arrested after they responded to a break and enter call. A police dog was used to track him down.

What a shitbag

lol get rekt canada, I hope that whole shitstain of a country burns down.

less than 1/5000th
2000 homes out of 10 million.
The issue here is its our goddamn industry town with 100 billion worth of oil and gas installations. None of those are really taking much damage due to proper space between the forest along with them having their own fire crews and equipment.
Private industry> Government jackasses.

>less than 1 m layer of soils over bedrock with irregular exposed outcrops
>fertile

How do I upload an image like this to Facebook? I can't seem to figure it oot

According to his there are fires near the pyramid

Is that true?

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/05/05/map-where-fort-mcmurray-fires-have-spread.html