Gawker bought out by Univision

"Gawker Media Group has agreed this evening to sell our business and popular brands to Univision, one of America’s largest media companies that is rapidly assembling the leading digital media group for millennial and multicultural audiences. I am pleased that our employees are protected and will continue their work under new ownership—disentangled from the legal campaign against the company. We could not have picked an acquirer more devoted to vibrant journalism."
>vibrant journalism
>journalism
>vibrant
>journalism

latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-gawker-univision-20160816-snap-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_the_Axis_powers#Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>millennial and multicultural audiences

IT'S TIME.

ja ja ja

Hilariously enough this might actually make Gawker more conservative on everything but immigration.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

>it's a cuck episode

Unless you were born before 1982, you're a millennial or younger

Who Sup Forums here?

CHI

>tfw cucked by pedro again

We must maga and protect the white race

>America runs so wild on your ass that your only savior is Mexicans

HULKAMANIA RUNNIN WILD!

...Hulk's a Mexican too, bro.

we must naga and protect the snek race

This is fucking hilarious.

Those faggots deserve every terrible thing coming to them. Unfortuately, that's probably millions of dollars in the form of golden parachutes for the (((executives))) that ran the place.

He's part Peruvian, I believe

>el feminismo
>el patriarcho
>is mariachi culture sexist?
>5 reasons why your abuela is part of the patriarchy
>here's this summer's hottest dollar store flip-flops

I can't wait

gawker will now devote itself to immigration reformation news and burritos and tacos

SIT DOWN

Están preparados?

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

ESTAMOS GANANDOLE A LOS GRINGOS PUTOS

KEK

but seriously.
Gawker will now be much more conservative.
Hispanics really don't give a single shit about faggot rights or niggers or gun rights.
All they truly want is immigration reform and conservative catholic values.
A few of them do enjoy their EBT handouts but it's usually shameful amongst the more traditional crowds to accept governent assistance.

Hopefully the Univision bosses put those slimey bastards in line.

I for one welcome our burrito overlords if it means less cuckery.

SOLAMENTE

Wow. I'm Hispanic I already hated Univision enough this is a new low. Fuckthat channel

>que calidad de clickbait quieres, fàm?

>he actually liked gawker

cuck

Mexican here. We don't give a fuck about faggot nonsense like "toxic masculinity" or trans niggers that need special bathrooms.

We value the traditional family, men being men, women being women, etc. We love finding out one of our is making a name for himself in violent sports like boxing or MMA. Piss weak beta cuck nu males better watch their fucking backs. Their NYC kike worldview is extremely unpopular with us and we love seeing scrawny cunts with thick frame glasses get their faces smashed.

Sieg Heil.

>Hispanics really don't give a single shit about faggot rights or niggers or gun rights.
You know Univision also bought out a prominent back media program that's not BET

puñeta por que

you are all kinds of stupid nigga! Pick up a damn book Hitler didnt think much of anyone not aryan . Stupid ass spic goddamit you are really dumb

You are right for the most part but don't pretend that this cancer hasn't spread to mexico either.
Cdmx, monterey and guadalajara are as liberal and lost as portland or new york.
(Especially the UNAM campuses)

Jeffery when?

And you fell for the liberal public school brainwashing memes

Hitler didn't want to kill anyone who wasn't aryan; he just wanted to practice ethnic nationalism and gas some kikes, nothing wrong with that. Maybe build a base in antarctica along the way, who knows?

As someone from Guadalajara. Holy fuck no we're not as liberal as NYC or portland

Nationalism is not limited to Nordic Europeans. Stay mad, nigger.

As a solid investment.
Niggers are loyal subscribers to what they think is their own culture.

Mexicans are natures killing machines.
Just look at racial gang statistics.

Hitler actually tried to make a pact with Mexico and have them join their side and attack America, just like Japan.

Mexico was too happy and busy selling their resources to the American war machine, tho.

They're trying to spread the cancer to you, Pedro. Now that white people are terminal, they need another host. They'll target the women first.

Keep your powder dry.

Pls.
I live there 4 months out of the year.
I guess their huge pride parades and weekly tianguis cultural dont count, right?
Or the massive amount of faggots walking the streets and downtowns faggot central either?

What about the marxist wannabes from UDG?

Guadalajara is more flamboyantly gay than new york, thats for sure.

TSUUUUUUUU

Univision is owned by Saban, a Clinton supporting Jew.

Gawker is going to bankrupt this retard.

Zimmerman telegram was World War 1 stupid.

>Univision
>devoted to vibrant journalism

welp...

No, Germoney tried to get Mexico involved during both World Wars.

Mexico used to be a vassal state of the Austrian Hapsburg empire; lrn2history

This happened in both world wars.
The nazis eventually got butthurt and attacked mexico somehow.
I cant remember for sure and I dont want to look it up.

Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_the_Axis_powers#Mexico
oh wait I found wikipedia.

There's a conspiracy going around that it was the Americans that attacked that Mexican ship posing as Germans. Just to assure they would be on their side during the war and not get attacked from below.

Just a fun/stupid theory.

Wow. So americans really DO care about Mexico.
:3

>Keep your powder dry.

Don't you machetes sharp?

Do you honestly think cartels and the politicians and police will put up with that shit? They kill, cut up and burn people for far less. Put a tranny in front of a hard narco and watch what happens.

So when does hulk hogan get his money?

kek

I hope you're right. If the whites are done, I at least want to live long enough to see some of my (arguably fellow) Tejanos revolt against the Marxists.

You misunderstood familia I was saying I wanted gawker to burn to the ground as it was in that course until Univision came to save them

el peruANO

Last I read the guy who owned Gawker lied to the judge about the stock worth of the company. The judge in response told Hogan he could take control of assets at Gawker up to the worth of the judgment immediately.

So he's probably already getting it.

Nowhere near compares to motherfucking Portland and NYC. I'm gay in Guadalajara and while I consider myself alt-right and believe that liberals are ruining civilization. Guadalajara does not host the dumb masses chanting liberal agenda just the way that Portland or New York does.....at least not yet.

BEANED

Its 81

Casoooo cerradooooo

Whoah

So all the money Univision just spent goes straight into his pocket?

>not GUACED

Univision

>THICC ass news reporters
>soccer
>dick riding Obabo and Shillary
>Don Francisco
>El Chapo del 8
>9 different versions of Young and the Restless in spanish

They didn't buy it to appeal to the people Univsion already appeals to, the bought it to appeal to the people Gawker already appeals to.

They'll probably just tell them not do any stupid shit that will get them sued.

ARE THEY KEEP THE SEXY BIG ASSED SPANISH WEATHER LADIES?!?!?!?

CUAAD student reporting in, god damn campus is filled with faggots, lesbians, nu males, hippies, and political correctness. That other user must be fucking blind if he can't see what a shit show this pathetic city is. I always dread coming over here and spending the entire week, and I can't wait to get back to my conservative small town on weekends.

>All these Mexiniggers actually glad that they bought Gawker Media Group

???????????????????

>or gun rights
They can fuck right off to Tacolandia then.

Now get me Nick Dentons Non Union Mexican equivalent!

Maybe you're too dumb to realize that gawker is dead. It's pretty much a name. And names are worth money. They didn't buy them for their journalists they bought the name recognition, so they can shill their own agenda. This is the same strategy that Murdoch employs with his media empire.

> No one here posting sexy Latina qts

Vamos!

>man face
>man body
>awful tats

could you get any more plen if you tried

Still doesn't discount that fit Latinas (particularly Brazillians) are waifucore

#StillGenX

tell your uncle to get off food stamps though, pablo

Reminder that Mexicans believe that marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN you fucking AIDS spreading degenerate faggots.

>tfw from Guanajuato
>most conservative state in mexico
>most catholic state in mexico
>I can literally hear the bells of 5 different churches from my house
>I live 20 minutes away from a town that's twice as old as the U.S.