You have to fuck one of them

You have to fuck one of them

only 1? Why not all 3?

But if only 1 I'd pick middle

>have to
What's the catch?

I pick right.

k... I'd still fuck her.

Dunno what she's laughing about if she knows I'm going to fuck her.

I'd go for middle

Pick one

Yep, just take her off to a backroom somewhere.

Far left. In the asshole. Just to hear her moan.

If I get to pick the position, then right.

Sounds good

What position?

Doggy or frisk.

Second from right.

Far left.

Also choose second from right...on her back, legs in the air, me standing and fucking her pussy.

She needs it

She's probably used to it

Bet she wants it too.

Shes craving dick in her ass

Would plow her pussy and fill her womb with my seed.

I'd be so hard that when I'm ready to cum I'd tell her to open her mouth and just blow it all the way up her belly, tits and into her mouth as I'm standing between her thighs

Is that just how they always group together?

I'm sure she won't mind

Just spin her around, press her into the wall, slip her dress up over her hips and go to town.

She'll take it all like a good slut

She'd already be wet

Who do you choose?

Nice girl, then.

Then I'd go right ahead and kiss her. Hard. Intertwine our tongues and taste her.

... while clinging to her naked body, pounding her and stuffing her pussy with my dick. Until I cum, with no protection, and pump all my seed inside her.

I'd reach around and start groping her tits as my cock slides right into her wet and willing pussy.

Based on pic, far right.

you have to fuck one

She'd moan and tell me how much she needs this; how desperate she's been to get a hard cock inside her.

Nice.

Who would you choose and wwyd to her ? ;)

1 and 2

Right. Take her out dancing and then end up with her legs over my shoulders as I go balls deep into her.

Emma. Nice choice.

Definitely force my bare cock into middle's unprotected pussy and shoot a load deep inside her womb.

Seemed like the choice to make. She looks like she might be down for whatever.

Middle. Marathon with oral then fucking in different positions. she looks like a hose-hog.

These 3 are sisters ;)
Here another one from them, to help you decide

never fucked her myself but I know she takes it bare, she's definitely up for anything. what would you do to her?

The bottom one. Definitely.

The one on the right (with the dark blouse)

While at a party with her friends, take her to a nearby room and fuck her hard, getting her to be loud so that her friends can hear what a exhibitionist slut she is.

Hmm, I'd love to see those dark lips of middle wrapped around my cock. On the other hand, right has great tits. More of those two?

nice. she'd definitely spread her legs for you. she's a slut.

Good decision, she is my gf ;)

I definitely like her too, she is a twin sis of my gf

I'll just jerk off

To wich one ? Bottom ist the one on the left side wit the dress.
The right one with the blouse is with the red dress on the first pic.
On top the little sis from both, with the petrol dress at the first pic

Good, then I'd treat her like one. I'd press her up against the wall and drive my raw cock up into her slutty pussy as her legs wrap around me and her arms brace herself against whatever is handy. We'd hump into each other while her friends are right on the other side of the wall.

If this is the only pic I have to choose from, no I'm jerking off with my eyes closed to the idea of putting cat nip on my dick and letting a declawed cat go to town on me

>she is my gf
Exclusive or does she fuck around? If exclusive, what do you think it would take to make her change her mind?

left and right are meh, middle looks okay but looks like a spoilt, entitled cunt.

Yet exclusive...i would love to change that !
I think she likes men being gentle to her in real life but dominate and fuck her rough with a big dick..especially in her tight ass... ;)

I don't like it when OP turns sex into an ultimatum. I choose none of them out of principle

Right. She pretty enough for me.

6 everyday man

Then my earlier wwyd is pretty close. I'd be nice and kind at first, doing nothing more than playful, "platonic" flirting. Once she feels safe enough to be alone with me, that platonic shit goes out the window. It wouldn't be long until I was gouging out her tight little asshole with my thick cock.

She's the left one on the pic with the sunglasses above ;)
Think she would like it to get banged rough from you

can I join in on this rough fuck?

sure, I would appreciate it !

Sure, why not? I'd walk in on her in the dressing room while she's trying on clothes, press her forward into the wall, and spear her ass with my cock while my hands reach around to get a good feel of those tits.

What the fuck these are girls from my high school

Got anymore of her?

More by whom ?

The girl on the left with the glasses on. Beautiful, I can only imagine she can suck cock well.

2-5, who am I kidding?

Do it and put your hand on her mouth, so that she is quiet and not moaning because of her pleasure
Put your dick all the way into her ass...deep and again and again

She is my gf and part of the three sisters i posted above ;)

I have more of her ;)

I'd love to see more if you are willing to share.

I'd rather have her use her own hand and try to suppress her moans. I don't care if I get caught with my dick buried in her asshole, in fact I'd put my hands on her hips and start pistoning her against my thrusts, making slapping sounds as I go balls deep into her ass at fever pace.

More pics? Anything revealing or at least a good pose?

i'd take right

Who is hottest?

2nd from left

Because we have one wanting to take righty
Here another pic for all of you with the same positions right and left ;)

Far right.

far right and it's not close.

Same here.

From this pic, far left.

i stand by my choice