Saw this photo that the gf uploaded, she was drunk out of her mind every night at this festival...

Saw this photo that the gf uploaded, she was drunk out of her mind every night at this festival.. chances a gangbang went down? She's got a nice body and squirts like fuck.

Another picture of her.

Holy shit.

>squirts like fuck
She basically pisses herself a lot then

Samefag

>Women don't squirt.
>Men who think women squirt are closet homos.
>Just embrace your homo urges and be with a man.
>Because men are the only ones that squirt.

Fucking

Nope.

But my girlfriend squirts...

Another pic from the evening.

Dont worry OP, she's too ugly to get gangbanged :^)

I'd bang her, so I'm worried for you op, also those guys always stand really close to her so maybe it's a sign

It'd just be nice to know if she did ykno that way I can just go off and get my dick wet lmao

Have you asked her?

Not yet will soon though, we spoke about more people coming into our sex and shit but not her getting gangbanged the thirsty slut haha

but what if it isn't speculation and you've made it happen... Still gay?

I mean she's got fuckable tits.

any without clothes? Looks like they only look good with a bra tbh

oh btw she got dicked good lmao

Are you Italian OP?

What nationality is this girl?

She's Italian, I'm Australian Studying there.

I can't find the uncensored ones but I'll dump a few more..

Also I wonder what they did to her? I'm not a cuck faggot but she seemed happy as fuck when she got back lmao

she seemed happy after a music festival? Ya probably because she got railed by someone hey? Closet cuck

If I was a member in that group of get them all in on bounding her and gangbanging the shit out of her and abusing the fuck out of her cunt but that's just me, she definitely got fucked the hell out off lol

Did you have any serious plans with her or just random relationship?

Haven't been together long, so not many plans, we were gonna arrange a gangbang anyway, I get to fuck one of her friends she gets to fuck one of mine it's a win win, but considering it was all guys in the hotel I'm curious as to how they fucked her and shit lmao

Another for the dump.

Milan?

Not far out Yeah.