How to tell a girl has a foot fetish, Sup Forums?

How to tell a girl has a foot fetish, Sup Forums?

She never wears socks in her shoes and walks around barefoot all the time.
Recently she talked about how her feet were always sore as fuck and often mentions her legs and feet when we talk.

Am i autistic or is she into feet?

Dude are you fucking autistic? She wants you to massage them.

Cant do that in public very well, never had the opportunity really

once i was drinking with girl and i asked the girl next to me that can i suck on your big toe. she said: if your really into it. so i sucked on her toes in public.

some random girl or a friend?

MORE

random. but she obviously liked me
more story, or more of her feet?

i know it's difficult when you're an autist with a very strong fetish, but you have to seduce a girl first. Then when she's into you, you can play with her feet as much as you want since she'll be happy to make you happy. As long as you reciprocate and fulfill her own fetish

i was asking if theres any sign a girl can give that shes into it as well, i cant just ask

if she is into you, she will be into foot fetish stuffs

what

How can you be autistic, yet call OP autistic.

He's asking "how can you tell IF SHE HAS the foot fetish" - I.E. The girl likes feet. Not OP.

Offer her a foot massage and see what happens.
Foot massages are pretty easy and are very intimate.

thanks man, ill see if i can find a good opportunity

Forgot to answer OP.

>casually mention that some people are grossed out by feet.
>measure her response
>lead more into it by saying some people are grossed out by hairy feet, or long toes, or something a bit specific
>measure her response

It's important that the convo is casual, but if she takes control of the convo and seems genuinely intrigued - there is a good chance shes into it.

ill keep it in mind, although changing the subject suddenly to that sounds a little weird to me

more feet wtf

sheesh those feet are gorgeous

footrub lead to these pics, go for it op, definitely worth it

here is some more of her feet

got more user?

like 100. im pretty sure you have seen her feet before. i post her a lot.