Technology makes me nervous!

>technology makes me nervous!

Good music, shit lyrics.

tell me your favorite album so I can overgeneralize it too

Well look at us right now spending most of all time in front of a computer rather than spending it with nature

insert microsoft sam monologue

>He says 20 years later during an ongoing investigation into Russians potentially compromising the US election via hacking the electronic voting booth manufacturer

>Russian intelligence preventing political stability US counter intelligence fails to produce propaganda to promote a functioning state making it harder to deal with the looming/growing nuclear north Korean threat

>believing DPRK is acting in hostility instead of in defense from neocon imperialism
t. bluepilled

sad thing about so many 90's bands. wonderful music with shitty whiny singers screaming from the bowels of their heroin euphoria

what the fugg am I reading

>judges the quality of the lyrics based on the subject
forget the fact you don't understand what they're actually about, judging lyrics based on their subject matter is some of the most normie-tier shit. Just above thinking lyrics don't matter.

Why do so many people think this album is about technology? It's about modern alienation in general. Technology is only one aspect of the overarching theme.

Also, you can trivialise anything by being reductionist.

>nature

Not one piece of evidence has been provided showing that Russians have accessed voting booth software. The recent trojan attacks literally got installation info for looking up voter registration and political e-mails to send them to.

>It says "computer" in its title so it must be about technology amirite guise???

I thought it was about space robots? Wtf I hate this album now.

how? how did you get that from the lyrics?

Subterranean Homesick Paranoid Alien Android
duh

>posts an MSM Official Story with a picture of 9/11, one of the biggest cracks in the facade
lol

More like bad music, bad lyrics, just like everything in Radioshit discography.

>Radioshit

which has fuck all to do with ok computer

Honestly without the subject matter they arent impressive lyrics at all

>Why do so many people think this album is about technology?
Because it is, not soley, but it is.

>It's about modern alienation in general.
And this supposed modernity is only derived from its references to technology.
Note OP said "makes me nervous".

idk i cant recall any lyrics that are about technology