What do you think about Bradley Manning?

What do you think about Bradley Manning?

The face of the Obama administration.

I'd hit it

Who cares, really. Whistle blower A leaks documents Y and is heralded as a hero.

Whistle blower B leaks documents Z and is treated like Hitler.

I don't fucking get it.

Went from a flaming faggot to a butch lesbian with blood on its hands.

They have one thing right about me. I'm intolerant and proud of it

Hopefully the muslims kill off all the fucktard liberals and their cuck males like him so we can engage the muslims again, just like 700 years ago

I wouldn't mind Manning that boipussy if u nomsayin

What are you on about? The same groups of people see both "whistleblowers" as "heroes" or "traitors".

Manning leaked military secrets and burned assets (local military contacts) in a war zone, Snowden revealed the NSA's domestic surveillance apparatus. A slight difference in the level of espionage, but whatever.

Maybe if our military wasn't so hard over the idea of policing the world, they wouldn't have done it.

And armyl murdering innocent civilians .

who?

You got a fuckin’ problem bro?! Cause it’s not Bradley fuckin’ Manning! It’s Chelsea, and she’s a fuckin’ stunning woman!

Bait

All I know is, everything the left is accusing Trump of, Bradley Manning ACTUALLY DID. But because he screamed "I'M A TRANNY" the moment the jury said he was guilty... he got 28 years cut off his sentence. Because all trannys are "stunning and brave".

And brave. STUNNING AND BRAVE.

No greater hero to the left than a dude who cuts his weenis and balls off and tucks it inside. He would have been more popular if he were black though

Don't forget beautiful you misogynist!

God.

People are fucking pussies these days

Muslim, too.

This is why God is judging America

Yes. A strong independent non-binary trans black muslim womyn with a fox head mate. Preferably autistic as well