Girlfriend hasn't been intimate with me for over 2 years, and I've just found out she's cheating on me

Girlfriend hasn't been intimate with me for over 2 years, and I've just found out she's cheating on me.
Dubs decides what I do.

Kill your self :DDDD

:DDDD

>2 years

Well there you go buddy . We found the answer. Maybe you got too fat and obsessed with (steam game name here ) .

Rape and murder her before killing yourself

Kill her.

Well why didn't you investigate this a few months after no intimacy. But for real man I wouldn't take her back. There will forever be that little bit of doubt in your trust that will drive you crazy

Leave her move one and be happy

Oh shit.

And live stream it.

>2 years
If my GF wouldn't be intimate with me for 2 weeks I would be sure she's cheating on me, you are retarded, exclude yourself from genetic pool before you reproduced mate

Let everyone know how big of a fucking whore she is and make her life a living hell.

start a shooting at a school or mall

rather kill yourself or kill her

Oh boy

record pls i need some fap material

The people have spoken
What's the best way to do it Sup Forums?

the gods have decided

Another Facebook Livestream lol, don't actually do it OP. You can find another one

what kind of place do you live in, op?

OP here, I'm in Australia

if it's a house record the murder in your basement after a bit of soundproofing, if apartment go to the sea and slit her throat and put her in

either way, record or take pics to post

Hahahaha now thats edgy as fuck buddy

kek just leave her in the wilderness then i'm sure a tree will kill her

Lmao Australian houses don't have basements.

This

Thats not a girlfriend, thats a roommate with bewbs

just ask her to go on a hike with you, leave her in the wild, some kangaroo wil do all the work for you, if you want to be more hardcore, take her to the emu territory

ok then do the sea idea. go out somewhere secluded at night and slit her throat from behind

sweet talk her first, say how you haven't done something nice for her in a while

does she know you know she cheated, op? that's how you determine the right way to spin it