My biggest fantasy is to take my GF to the beach in a tiny thong like this and have her expose her asshole to strangers...

My biggest fantasy is to take my GF to the beach in a tiny thong like this and have her expose her asshole to strangers 'accidentally'

Anyone else into this?

I've had her topless on a beach on our last holiday, hopefully get her to wear something like this as well next time.

and another. something about accidentally exposed ass and pussy in public gets me.

just bending over to get the sun lotion..

perfect coverage for down the beach...

the pic that started it. OC from the GF a couple years back when we weren't together that long.

more plz

Lmk what beach
Also lets see the holes

it was in spain. ibiza to be exact

this is another pic from a couple years back. i like these coz she sent them when we'd only been talking a couple months.

slut

Thanks user, I'll want to eat her ass and pussy just like that and get her all wet and ready for you to put your cock on her.

She looks fantastic on that small thong with such a generous ass.
The wife and Ifrequent naturist beaches during the summer. She is Latina so she also carried a nicely shaped yet obnoxious ass. We live near Marbella, Spain now and have a few choices.
Topless is allowed in all beaches in Europe.

Great Fantasy. I also like my GF to be nude on the beach and stuff like that. I also love to post her nudes online-it makes me so damn horny to know thousands of strangers looking!

Well, I do see how that would suit her.

This is your first step towards being a cuck. Turn back before its too late.

hmm.. more a voyeur/exhibitionist kinda buzz than a 'men are looking at my girl' kinda buzz

Being a cuckhold is nothing to be ashamed of. It's just damn sexual play, a fantasy. It has nothing to do with rl. You sir are a faggot and gobble on BBC on your spare time.

Nice op! Mines similar, I bought my girl a little bikini for her to show her ass off, she loved it, said she felt really sexy, eventually got her to go topless!

Lol kys

Yeah, I love guys jacking it to my wife.

very nice. age? and where was this?

can we see tits? or maybe exposed ass?

i'm gonna buy her one for our holiday later in the year

It was on holiday on a public beach, lots of people of all ages walking past, few guys stopping and staring, some more obvious than others. I loved it, it's a pride thing for me! She's 22. Plus the white bikini went see through when she came out of the sea.

>Topless is allowed in all beaches in Europe.
No it's not you lying sack of shit

Hnnnnggggg

more god damn it

Like?

fuck yeah keep em coming

i really fucking love thongs and tiny underwear in general. it feels like a tease even though i can clearly see the ass/puss but that only makes me harder.

love the blonde subble, make hr even hotter

Glad you Like!
Thanks
I did this multiple times while she was sunbathing too, timed it when guys were walking past so if they were looking they'd have a nice view of her little landing strip

great looking pussy

would love to see your gf bending over like the OP

Glad you like it!
Unfortunately never took a pic of her bending over like that on the beach

Moar of her! Any hd pic of ass?