Sup Sup Forums, I'm going to ask you some advice, as we are all degenerates here for the most part

Sup Sup Forums, I'm going to ask you some advice, as we are all degenerates here for the most part.
So I've been talking to this girl for not quite three weeks, met her at show I went to. Hung out a few times over the last two weeks and last night she stayed over and we fucked, and again this morning. Was 10/10. A potential issue is I'm 24, she just turned 19 not long ago. So the question is, is a 5 year age gap too much? I honestly think I like this laydee. This is assuming of course she doesn't slowly tire of my autism and loses interest in me. She's supposed to stop by again in and stay over later tonight. On top of the age gap here are some other potential pros and cons;
(Potential)Pros-
>Way too attractive for me
>Doesn't seem like a gold digger, she drives an old car
>Is completely fine with my lame hobbies and has interesting hobbies of her own
>Dresses kind of goth(my fetish)
>Only the second guy she's been with, pussy still very in tact
>Has actual motivation and drive
>Browses Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums(kinda redpilled so this could be a con)
>Not a typical millennial cunt and hates sjw's and feminism

Possible cons
>Says I shouldn't drink so much but she smokes pot
>5 years younger than me
>Voted for our meme of a president instead of not voting like me
>Has a degenerate tattoo
>Has more ambition for life than me
>She has the same personality/stubborn mindset as me and I can see us clashing in the future
>Can also be very apathetic

If all goes well I'll probably just ask her out soon, but I haven't dated or fucked in months. I also feel like I got my game back after booking up with her and could potentially get a few more in before settling down. But that could just be me being a greedy cunt self sabotaging my future as always. What do you think Sup Forums? Do I stay or should I run like hell?

>pic related, my desk to give you a peek of my autism

you probably wont have another chance at a girlfriend. keep your dick wet and see what where it goes. just dont move in together and dont ever let her have access to your money and you will have nothing to lose. there is nothing wrong with a age difference as long as she is over 18

date her. youll realize that the drinking v smoking meme is for faggots eventually and youre not going to get with more chicks if you decide to not pursue this

>allegedly attractive
>fem that hates feminism
>goth girl who voted for our lord Kek
>SHE IS YOUNGER THAN YOU AND STILL TECHNICALLY A TEEN
dude if you fuck this up you're an idiot. you may have found a 1/100 girl, backing out would make you a waste of oxygen. plus a lot of these "cons" just seem like issues you have within yourself, get over it bitch.

Got a pic?

Fair enough, thanks for the input. I would never give a woman access to my funds again, I've made these mistakes before. If I even catch a hint of her gold digging I'm out.
I also tried the whole "living together" thing with my previous gf of 3 years, went to shit after not even a full year of living together.
Lesson learned.
My only thought is in highschool and up until I was 20 and began dating my ex, I was doing pretty good on slinging my dick like a doctor. I feel like I've gotten my groove back and I have enough false bravado and charisma to carry myself. But in retrospect that was about 4 years ago and the game seems to have changed to mostly online/tinder, which I can't get into.
Eh, fair enough. Yeah it probably is my fears of inadequacy. But so far she's not bothered, so fuck it I guess.

I guess I'm not really sure what kind of answer you are looking for. Keep dating her and see where it goes. Don't worry about her being better looking than you. She has better taste in politics than you, but as long as neither of you care that much than just don't discuss politics. I wouldn't worry about the age difference tbh. She sounds pretty dope. Fall in love user. Have fun and good luck.

She and I actually posted here last night kek(not nudes tho, I wouldn't share nudes of a girl I'm interested in). I can ask her for a normal one, she's at work right now. But she's like me and is in the no social media squad, she sees through the cancer.

I doesn't matter want anyone else thinks. As long as she is over the legal age, then it's fine

Voting for Trump in my opinion is better than not voting at all. Just saying.

Thanx Sup Forumsro. Yeah she's cool as fuck, maybe she's into 6.5/10 guys or is blinded by her pot smoke.
We already got into the political debate a bit before, and we are both provocateurs and enjoy getting a rise out of someone, so we have already learned it's unwise.
Fair enough m8.
Every option was shit this year, if I can't give someone at least 75% of my support I just won't vote. Matter o' fact..I've never voted. It's all a meme.

>trump voter
run away. possibilities:
1. actually thought he would make a good president (moron/brainwashed)
2. single-issue religious voter who didn't want abortion rights curbed (brainwashed)
3. libertarian who somehow doesn't think Trump is a nightmare for civil liberties(nutjob/retarded)
4. conspiracy theorist (self-explanatory)
5. devoted partisan (ignorant/closed-minded)

Just keep going as long as you're happy. Never gonna find someone with no cons, and hers don't seem bad at all.

Would you ever consider smoking,once I started, I stopped drinking

Holy Jesus Christ... I'm... I have to... I'm high as balls right now holy shitty TTY. You have god0t to smoke pot. So Jesus fuck... Get drunk, use drugs... Fucking go nuts and jack off... You are a faggit like Bob Saget.

Your obviously not high you fucking degenerate,you give potheads a bad name

I think it may be a mix of 4, 5, and actually thinking it was funny.
True. Like I said, I think it's largely just my own inner issues and resentment, also my lack of faith in the women. But everyone is gonna cunt it up now and again.
I was a degenerate pothead from 15 til my depression got out of hand not long ago and weed was making it worse, it's different strokes for different folks. I'm a pretty damn happy drunk anyhow. I may be projecting but it just looks a bit trashy to me once you're into your 20s if you do it too often. But really what's the difference between that and drinking multiple nights a week.
Got me there.

Fuck you ahhahaha !!! I'm fucked out of my tree on...WEED!! Fuckkk.. I am I

Summertime.

Wow you're really overthinking fucking a 19yr old

I fucked a 20yr for 6 months when I was 38

Why did you stop dude? That's a potential caretaker in the future, goddamn man..

>"Wahh Degenerateā„¢"
>Alcohol
Tell her how you really feel before your vice turns into the physical sickness.

I'm already a bit of an alcholic but I'm not daydrinking and I know I can go periods of two weeks without it. It's very on again off again with me and the booze.
But you're not wrong user, I will take that to mind.

Have her put a sharpie in her pooper, or it was all for nothing.