Sup Forums, i am going to an hero. I don't want to stream it, I want to leave my family in the dark as much as possible...

Sup Forums, i am going to an hero. I don't want to stream it, I want to leave my family in the dark as much as possible. I'm not even leaving a note.

I have decided on using a handgun, a rock island armory gi 1911 in 45 ACP to be exact. I'm using winchester fmj ball as I cannot buy anything else. question is, where do I shoot myself for the most efficient death?

Temple?

Roof of mouth?

Back of mouth?

I've heard behind the ear is basically instant but this shot is hard to research because of all the "get help" shit that comes up whenever you search anything having to do with suicide. please help me out Sup Forumsros.

I think u shouldnt do it pussy

Rock Island Armory?! I live like an hour from there.
Pro tip: If you're gonna kill yourself, at least go to a Trump speech or something and blow his brains out first. You could actually do some good in the world before you leave it.

I'd definitely say the temple is the way to go.

>wanting to murder the BEST president we've had in years.

Yeah for sure bro. Before you do it you need to do something good for the world. Or perhaps evil. You're gonna die either way. Just make sure you make it on the news :P

Back of the mouth: You could just blow a hole in your neck and survive in a lot of pain.
Roof of the mouth: You could just take out your prefrontal lobe and survive. You'll be completely self aware, but have no control over your emotions. Think of being a toddler.
Temple: Better odds. Still not a sure thing.

Back of the ear, aim straight for the brain stem

>faggot spotted

find your local drunk driver
jump out in front of his car
"oh my what a tragedy"

OP if you fuck up you will wake up in the ER. you can't shoot yourself in the head, it's a ruse. you will shatter your jaw and wakeup in the ER with a hole in your throat and be living in a nursing home from that day on. (on suicide watch).

dude take some HRT before you die. i bet you have tried every drug except HRT.

>zero virtue

come on man there's so much in life that you haven't seen that you're gonna miss out on if you an hero. who knows, maybe part 5 of jojo will finally be announced

Don't try to stop someone from walking out on this life. Yes there is great things out there but they are slowing being ruined by the disease which is the human race.

Before you pull the trigger. Go sell everything you own and take a trip to where. Just jumpstart your life and find something new.

do it in the bathtub
you'll slump down and and drown at the same time
100% death my dude.
source: i am a spooky dead ghost thats lonely

Instead of being a total waste of human use your life to save another human's life

Does anyone actually think this is serious tho....

Why should he go out of his way to save another person's life when obviously no one has done anything for him. Fuck people they need to save themselves.

Whos to say it's real or not. I don't really care if someone's gonna kill themselves they're gonna do it regardless of what anybody says or does.

The problem with ball ammo is that you've got a decent chance of making yourself retarted.
No idea about your circumstances but if you think you're a burden now... think again.
Jump off the roof or get a job.

take the mouth full of water and shot from under your chin to your brain.

by this you prevent yourself from only injure you and die slowly.

so he isn't an emofag that killed himself

a shoot through the nose will hit vital brain parts at the back of the brain (brainstem) instant death

have fun :)

Go back to Sup Forums faggots.

the medulla oblongata is the target that you seek

Why does it matter?

If you have nothing to live for, get out of the house, take out a fat loan, go travel, go do things. If you're serious about killing yourself, well, at least you won't have to pay back the loan - but you will get a taste of what you'll be missing out on if you kill yourself.

Sup Forums isnt your safespace
deal with it faggot

Doesn't. But op got nothing else going for him why not.

Because people are the only reason we want to leave here in the first place

[/thread]

Are you the guy who killed a guy of 17?

You'll want to shoot yourself in the Perineum.

tbh man, i dont really believe life goes on like a chain of unfortunate events even tho it might seem like it does sometimes . Last month for example, i got in a car accident, shattered my phone to pieces right before my sats (phone had a shit ton of prep tests)and to top that off , my mom got laid off of her job, all in a single day. I legit felt like i was jinxed, but turns out there was a silver lining in all of that eventually. I didn't get hurt in that car accident thankfully ,I would've totally procrastinated if i had my phone with me ( also, a friend of mine sent me the prep tests on email ,a bit outdated, but it did work so whateves lol ) , and my mom took this time to relax a bit from the constant stress she'd deal with during work. I really believe life depends on the viewer's perspective m8, ya feel me?

tripdubs of truth

only if you base wanting to be here on other humans

gets

Shoot yourself in the butthole

Nah I got you. I've seen the beauty in the world I've been there done that for just about everything believe me I know. I can for some odd reason see through others people's eyes and past my own opinions and prejudice but depression is shit and doesn't get better. You either gotta leave and not come back or just fucking suck it up and be shitty for the rest of your miserable existence on this earth. Doesn't matter how great things may be, depression doesn't go away or stop for anybody or anything.

Cerebral cortex. Back of the head, and somewhat low down, slightly below eye level. I'd recommend a hollow point. It should still penetrate sufficiently, but will increase the chances of achieving the necessary tissue destruction.

Is part 3 already dubbed in english tho?

Huh?

rolling for texas heart shot

Pls respond I hate subtitles.

it does actually. but depressed people dont fell it of course

No the world is great but being depressed is not. Nothing is worth this bullshit pain. I never asked to be fucking put here on this fucking rock with these primates just to be pushed around and ridiculed my whole fucking life. I've been waiting for it to get better for 18 long fucking years and it hasn't so don't tell me JACK SHIT about how it gets better. Maybe when you're hot and actually worth a fuck but not everyone is worth something on this earth.

get a jerb Sup Forumsro

not fully, do yourself a favor and watch it the way god intended it to be watched, plus, if you're too slow, you might have some parts spoiled for you you know

????????????

Lol, you're only 18?

You do know that your brain isn't even fully developed until you are 25, right? When I was 18 I was a suicidal depressed fuckhead just like you and guess what, it got better.

You can't claim that it doesn't because your dumb ass is trying to check out before you're even fully developed.

Grow a pair of balls you faggot.

you should give me that gun and I can drop you off a big bridge in exchange

goodbye
fag

you're always rolling the dice with these. 99% of the time it's an attention whore, but every once in a blue moon you get that Nike shirted swede who hung himself on cam... You never know if you're saying DO IT FAGGOT to a troll or a Sup Forumsro who's really about to exit stage left. In the past I woulda said do it faggot, but I say sell all your worldly possessions and go on a trip to like china or some shit.

A simple biology lesson see. If you shit yourself in the mouth it would destroy the brain stem leading to instant death my friend is a doctor and he has told me about failed suicide attempts like where they shot them self in the ear however if you do it then your a beta male

H R T
R
T

buy some fucking Bicalutamide and estrogen.

also, offiing yourself with a gun is pleb tier. you have already experiened so much in life, why would you skip experiencing death? japanese supukku has it right.

A simple biology lesson see. If you shot yourself in the mouth it would destroy the brain stem leading to instant death my friend is a doctor and he has told me about failed suicide attempts like where they shot them self in the ear however if you do it then your a beta male

Emo fags slit their wrists or take a bunch of sleeping pills knowing they'll be saved. Nihilists give themselves a 12gauge Buckshot breakfast.

Yeah you're right but I've seen and been through more shit than most people have at this point. And look person. I don't really give a shit. I dont want to die. I came to this thread to tell this guy to shoot himself in his temple. I'm not gonna kill myself because there's shit I want to do. I just don't think we should be entitled to tell someone else to not do something because 'its not worth it'

You want to hit your cerebral cortex or brain stem. Easy lights out. But honestly just sell the pistol go w a shotty and some buck shot. That way you can't fuck up like a fuck. And look like some an hero new fag.

IT is a random person who I don't know or if I did know, wasn't close enough to affect in any way. Thus, why do I care if they Hero? I just want the 1911 to add to my collection

Right?

45 could do it, but trade that bad boy in for a 12 ga and a pack of slugs.
Aim for the brain stem. Happy hunting

>trade that bad boy in for a 12 ga and a pack of slugs.
>Aim for the brain stem. Happy hunting
this guy gets it

>Take out big loan
>Set a day to kill yourself
>You attempt to do it, but are thwarted
>tfw you're still alive, but with a big debt.

I didn't realize you're 18. I'm just gonna be real for once and say DON'T DO IT FAGGOT. I'm 27 and my whole life has been miserable. I have depression and anxiety out the ying yang and a horrible past. Mah dad died when I was 8 sending us into poverty and my mom responded by dating some biker shit bag who beat me and her. He once shot my dog in the head when he was drunk because it bit him. Well luckily he kicked the bucket and we moved in with my grandma. She developed lung cancer and died and my grandpa basically threw us out/we left because he touched my mom as a child and she didn't feel comfortable. We moved into her new boyfriends section of a triplex and my little sister and I slept in closets harry potter style. Then Man number threes mom who lived in the apartment below died and we got thrown out due to his families bull shit so we moved into a motel. I could keep going but this is only age thirteen and I'm kinda drunk. Essentially you are lucky that you got to experience the simultaneous awful/fantastic experience that is life. When my dad was dying there were a shit ton of 8 year olds dying of cancer in the same ward. Go sell your shit and take a journey to isolated remote places filled with beauty or if you have nothing to sell get a shit job and save up until you have enough. 18 is too early to call this bizarre phenomenon we call reality entirely pointless.

I don't get how a nihilist would not be a hedonist. I wish I could be a nihilist and never give a fuck.

The best way to do it is to don't. Seriously, in the small chance that this is real, don't.

Please don't do it man. For me user I beg you please don't kill yourself

why do you care?

Never said I was

I have a rock island 1911, its nice

I don't know your situation but, as person who's been suicidal in the past, I can honestly tell you staying alive is hands down the best decision I've ever made. So stick around for a bit and maybe you'll feel the same.

And it is but it's not worth dying over. Maybe when I'm 45 I'll fucking do it or if my life just goes to shit but I never said me personally I'm gonna do it. I just agree with people who want to and don't find anything wrong with suicide. Maybe that's twisted or 'edgy' but really if life is so bad to the point of suicide then you'll fucking do it. I've been there but I was too pussy to die so that told me something. I gotta use this to my advantage the best I can but I don't know how long that'll last. Just trying to do my thing but keep getting let down. It's just part of growing up. Nothing much you can do about....

Except post shit on an anonymous image board

Don't do it man seriously like I'm here to talk about anything