Sup b/ I was just fired for requesting alcohol from older employees when I'm under the legal drinking age in the US

Sup b/ I was just fired for requesting alcohol from older employees when I'm under the legal drinking age in the US.
Of course all of these accusations are completely false which I informed the manager about. The responses were along the lines of "I don't give a fuck what you say", "get the fuck out of here" and "do I have to call the police??" And also "Hurr durr I'm an autistic fucking chink nigger piece of shit that fires employees on the evidence destitute word of other faggots"
I'm in between the ages 16-19 and the aforementioned fucking faggot piece of shit said he's very likely to tell my family about this. First of all can he legally keep me fired me for a bullshit unproved reason like that if I go and forcefully try to get my job back, second of all is he required to pay me for the few days I worked there?? Also how common are hidden cameras/microphones in employee break rooms

He is required to pay you for hours worked unless you agreed otherwise in your contract. He's almost certainly able to fire you like that and the costs of fighting it are almost certainly not worth it. Take it as a dodged bullet, this guy sounds like a dickhead. Get a new job with the experience you have from you old one.

The job has no contract it's work at will

Get revenge on his car.

You dont need a reason to be fired. As an employeer you just have to protect yourself from minorities playing the race card because firing because of discrimination is the only thing to get you into trouble.

Then you ain't got shit my friend. Take it as a lesson learned.

I'm depressed I'm not a nigger/beaner because I was thinking exactly along those lines

And the hidden mic/camera?? Would that be illegal or could he have some footage
Wanna know if I can go all out in my counter story and imply legal action if I don't get pay for my work

so you tried to get someone at work to buy you booze and the boss found out? yeah id leave the place its full of squares

I know exactly which spic fuckboy told him too. Had to get out of there because I was trying not to punch both faggots in the dick and get assult charges on top of underage drinking

I don't know about the legality of the cameras, but most places have to inform you if you're being filmed. If you do threaten legal action he'll probably call your bluff; you'd be paying court fees for pocket change and without a contract you wouldn't win the case anyway. Better to go in and calmly argue your case, say you'd like your job back. If he insists then ask to be paid for what you worked at the very least.

21 is a pretty high drinking age. im canadian, its l9 here, 18 in some provinces

I don't even want the shitty job back I just want what I've earned so far and to not be kicked out of my house

Then explain that and be chill about it. Stand your ground and say you get it if he doesn't want you working there but you'd like him to pay you for your work. All you can do really, short of threatening him which won't get you shit.

You admit that you asked someone for alcohols, and a "filthy spic" overheard you, and told the boss?

Yes, sue your boss. They'll probably give him the death penalty. You have rights, my man, that no filthy spic or jerk boss can take away from you.

All these allegations are 100% bullshit due to the complete lack of evidence but that's how the story goes

Maybe you should have been doing more working and less offering old guys bj's hoping to score a case of Bud?

Assuming the whole thing was a setup, and you explained this to your parents, why would they not believe you? Do you have a history of lying or illegally obtaining alcohols?

>I was just fired for requesting alcohol from older employees when I'm under the legal drinking age
>I'm in between the ages 16-19
>few days I worked there

stop being a massive faggot and get another job

Bullshit due to lack of evidence, NOT because it didn't happen.... Yeah, you should definitely sue. If your parents kick you out, sue them too.

Fuck no they wouldn't believe me which goes back to getting kicked out of the house

Lmao Are you literally autistic? It doesn't matter if it happened when there's nothing to prove it other than some faggot telling a story

He actually did the thing he was accused of, only there's no way they could prove it. He's clearly the injured party here, and now must fight to defend his honor.

No one needs proof of anything to fire you in the US. They can fire you for cutting a fart in an elevator or making eye contact on a Tuesday.

This kid just need to move on.

> he definitely can sue for wages owed, however. Withholding pay is no bueno when labor agencies get involved

> until the republicans gut all the labor laws

Hire a lawyer. You have a strong case. If you win, and your boss can't afford to pay the settlement they are legally obligated to give you the business. And then you'll be the boss, and you can fire him. How cool is that?

OP isn't disputing the notion that he can be terminated without cause. The main issue here, is that since they can't prove the thing *that he admits he did* they have no moral or ethical standing for kicking him to the curb. Which I agree with. OP should challenge his boss to a duel. And also that lying spic (who actually told the boss the truth, except there's no way the spic could have known).

Don't fight your parents though, at least not "to the death". It will only end in tears.

Anyway, I think OP got the message.
I hope.