Please help me

Greetings Sup Forums

I am a 19-year-old white Jewish man from Israel. My family moved here (Chicago, Illinois) about a year ago. While I’ve only been here for a relatively short amount of time, I’ve noticed a great hypocrisy that exists within this country.

I currently attend the University of Chicago studying finance. A few weeks ago while I was walking to class I encountered a group of black students handing out fliers in front of a banner with “FIGHT OPPRESSION, DEMAND JUSTICE” written on it. Since I come from a family that survived the Holocaust and was forced to leave Poland in the 60’s due to anti-Semitism, I enthusiastically asked for a flier.

I was shocked to read these students’ assertions. They claimed that their ancestors were Egyptian kings and that white people (such as myself) had done nothing but drag the African people down over the centuries. The students also claimed that white people (such as myself) owe black Americans reparations for slavery. They even had the nerve to include a picture of the Pyramids on the flier as an example of their ancestor’s “accomplishments.”
As a (white) Jewish man, this made me very upset. Don’t these students understand that Egyptians enslaved MY PEOPLE?? These black students have the nerve to proudly claim that they are of Egyptian descent and simultaneously claim that THEY are the victims of slavery??
After many sleepless nights, I have decided that I can no longer allow this injustice to occur. I demand that black people pay MY PEOPLE reparations for slavery. I also demand that the Egyptian pyramids be demolished since they stand as a symbol of Jewish slavery/oppression. These pyramids are even considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World!! However, I alone cannot achieve this by myself. I beg of you, Sup Forums, please sign in to Twitter and help me get this trending. Help ensure that TRUE JUSTICE FOR MY PEOPLE is achieved.

#DemolishThePyramids
#ReparationsForJews
#JusticeForTheJews

Other urls found in this thread:

news.discovery.com/history/ancient-egypt/pyramids-tombs-giza-egypt.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for JUSTICE

Keep ignoring me, just like you did while Hitler was KIDNAPPING and MURDERING my people

oy vey...

good point
why you are not serving in the IDF?

Greetings fellow Jew. They give Jews a bad name. They don't fight for TRUE JUSTICE

Look, take it up with the Germans. We already saved your ass Shlomo

ata yodea ivrit?

Because living in an ethnic state is degeneracy

>white people like myself
Back off jewboy you ain't white you are one of the most mixed races around.

Perhaps you are right.

correction YOU ARENT WHITE

you are a sand nigger like your saudi big nosed khazar kikel trAshcaNazi cousins

go home and spraypant some claiming k on everything, sterilize some ethiopeans, kick out some more of you halfbreed Filipino maids babies you raped into their bellies whiny chosen faggot

Take it from another Jew,
be as reckless as possible,
do whatever it takes to win,
don't think, just act, get violent
if you have to.

.... he's an obvious trollllll

I know, he wrote 27 times that jews are white

Please everyone! Whites and Jews MUST work together on this! Jews were oppressed a long time ago by these black people. But modern whites are being oppressed today for the black people's incorrect knowledge of history!

Perhaps the whites and jews can take up arms against each other in the future, but today we must fight together

yes take it from this gazaga hasbara rat face here, continue to clairify your cults inbred supremacist ethnic motivations and segragate/alienate yourself from the shiksa goyim at every chance... it is going very well for you, keep up the good work yid

Jews, Blacks, and Muslims are on the side of evil.
Whites and Asians are on the side of good.
Everyone else could go either way.
Good and Evil don't mesh.

So if I denounce my Jewish faith, will I be on the good side? Because I have white skin and I certainly don't look like a jew. I hate Muslims and now I hate blacks.

>Egypt
>anything that could be carried out of the country was "stolen" by imperialists and stored, restored, looked after and preserved as an important part of historical culture
>anything that couldn't be taken was explored and documented in great detail to preserve its significance for all time
>anything left is ripped to shreds and looted by the locals
see: pyramids

> Egyptians enslaved MY PEOPLE?

Wrong again Shylock.

news.discovery.com/history/ancient-egypt/pyramids-tombs-giza-egypt.htm

The ancient Greek historian Herodotus once described the pyramid builders as slaves, creating what Egyptologists say is a myth later propagated by Hollywood films.

Yeah, plenty of Gentiles follow the Jewish path, and plenty of Jews follow the path of the Golden Goy.
Use your intelligence for good.

jew is only a religion to politically correct sjws... everyone else knows kikel khazar pharacees run the trAshcaNazi show with their hands up the asses of crypto sephardi puppets like hitler and stalin to keep the ghetto herds of scared kikelings mooing and stampeding in the right zionazi ethnic inbred supremacist direction of oil domination and gentile indigenous destruction....kike

okay

>the bible never mentioned it either which happens to be the most accurate history book the world has ever seen

>As a (white) Jewish Man
>(white) Jewish
>Jewish
>(white)

>Coming in here and poisoning my family's dinner with your Jewish, nigger-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fuckin' Kabbalah reading motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my house.

brilliant, snarky idea to put idiots like those students in their place.

He's hyper-orthodox jew, he gets free torah pass

I thought that Sup Forums would like to help me fight against modern black oppression. I guess my faith has distracted you guys from my original intentions.

I will come back in a week or so and pretend to be a white guy with no jewish faith and disguise my intentions as a mere attempt to troll the "niggers"

Sorry for wasting your time Sup Forums

YOU KNOW AHT, ISRAELI user...I'D ALMOST FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, BUTTTT,,,,, as you know, here in the US, your ppl founded and funded the NAACP and pushed them forward with sole purpose of destroying both Black AND White communities...

Exactly. I'm glad someone recognizes a good idea that can achieve TRUE JUSTICE

I understand that jews have only made the situation worse. I apologize

so you're leaving because of perceived persecution, but will return to deceive us in an attempt to manipulate us for your own ends. how typical.

>I am a 19-year-old white Jewish man from Israel.
>white Jewish man
>white

This is the weirdest bait

>they give jews a bad name

Opinion discarded, you're scum

nice article... i prefer not hunting articles for kike that demand proof but then ignore it once you have it only to distract and deny as their hasbara/gchq/propaganda/social engineering instruction teaches them

but i appreciate this true information and i will add it to the massive pile of factual evidence of a millenia of kiking the world around that keep getting ineffectually repressed and discredited by these obvious obstructionist gaslighting emotional manipulator rats

I'm not being persecuted at all. I just see that I included details (that in hindsight, aren't even all that important) that have appeared to distract the members of this board. I'm not trying to be manipulative at all. I just see that I made a mistake

>Jewish

>egyptians
>black
HAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>Please help me
>I am a 19-year-old white Jewish man

They make jews look like little babies who can't handle mean things that people say about them on the internet. Trust me, they give jews a bad name

I know, it's ridiculous. These blacks need to learn how stupid that is

>shot to the head
>Hans is to blame
>he gave jews
>a bad name

>Bible... most accurate history book
I'm not sure about that, and even if it is it's FULL of historical inaccuracies.

Mostly thats the diaspora jew side. In here you actually shoot anyone who fucks with us.

That's the JIDF
The Israeli Defense Force are the ones responsible for slaying Pakistani children.
Every race should have their own plot of land. We should give British Colombia, Washington, Oregon, and California to the Native Americans.
That'd be like killing a whole flock of birds with one stone.
Pressure the hipsters to abandon their bases and the kikes to abandon Hollywood for the sake of their own political agenda.
If they refuse they will be their worst nightmare: racists.

I see. I must have misread.

dont forget mossad and their bignose cia cousins founded and funded:
US gangs (and several south american and asian warlords the aame way)
kkk (where big noses prosper and gentiles get outed and blamed as fall guys)
aryans (led by a kike in prison)
black panthers (all dead now lol)
biker gangs (run by big nose capone looking crypto sephardis with new york bolshevik drug connections)
hippies (to change conservation into environmentalism and distract from 1967 israeli ethnic genocide of semite indigenous)

as controlled oppositions to justify police state and the culling of the shiksa goyum golem herd while infiltrating every small isolated community

>I am a 19-year-old white Jewish man from Israel. My family moved here (Chicago, Illinois) about a year ago.

This makes you the bad kind of kike. Get ovened.

Israelim, aba sheli hu armani min haifa aval hu avar laangliah im imi. Biclal mah atem hoshvim al ha Armenim? Ve bishvilchem, yesh hevdel bin ha aravim notzriim ve ha aravim muslimim?

>t. Marxist Goldstein

Figures.
> I demand that black people pay MY PEOPLE reparations for slavery.
>pay MY PEOPLE reparations for slavery.
>pay
It's not about reparations, it's about the shekels.

It's not about the money. It's about sending a message

And made up fictional slavery to boot toothpaste.

>They give Jews a bad name

Try harder next time goy... Ata lo oved al af ehad.

I said I misread. I don't hate the IDF. I'm just medically disqualified from service. I thought you said the JIDF. THEY can go fuck themselves. Nothing against the IDF

This is actually pretty good.

>Coming in here and poisoning my family's dinner with your Jewish, nigger-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fuckin' Kabbalah reading motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my house.
>I don't know how to greentext but maybe if I do it enough people will like me!

KIKES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEE

I'm glad you recognize an attempt to achieve TRUE JUSTICE

So, fighting lies with lies then?

obviously not only are you trying to pose jews as white and egyptians as black... which are both ignorant incorrect disinformation attempts but you want to get the goy worked up so you can blame them for whatever nigger beating you have planned next for the rebellious ghetto dwellers...let me see if i have this right...
1.get niggers pissed..not hard
2.instruct niggers to burn their homes
3. buy land cheap in burned cities
4. fix up cities using disposable mexicans
5.sell homes to whites
6.call it all gentrification
7.repeat it over and over

is that about right kike?

Suffer and die, scum.

this shitpost was tl'dr

the exodus story is bullshit, and if you are 19 you are supposed to be in the IDF right now unless you are retarded or something.

Not correct. I just want blacks to realize their own hypocrisy.

Read earlier. I said I was DQ'd

They want to tear down Confederate memorials, so let's take it all the way to the logical end. Tear down symbols of oppression across the globe including the pyramids.

>People somehow missing that he's joking and that it's a great way to fuck with the BLM crowd

These guys get it

That feel when you expect idiotic shilling but OP is an honorary aryan bringing bants unto the nations.

it was a quote, and thus properly greentexted.
you used it in the same manor that I did by quoting me. it's even more funny that you would phrase it in such a smug, self-righteous way, despite the fact that you are so lacking in your capacity for reflection that you can't discern what is and is not appropriate board culture. I would suggest lurking more, friend.

nothing is a joke to kikes, its all a onesided dumb blonde or soulless ginger "joke" until you respond with a similar phrenology joke about hyper aggressive big schnozes... these emotional manipulations are subtle at first but either you are playing dumb or shilling for the kikes eventually, as they planned

>Biclal mah atem hoshvim al ha Armenim?
shom daver meyuhad, yesh gam yeudim armenim.
>yesh hevdel bin ha aravim notzriim ve ha aravim muslimim?
ken, muslimim osim yoter tzarot

az ech ata yodea ivrit?

Get your demon language off my board REEEEEEEEEE!

either everything matter or nothing does...as the old rich kike says to anyone critical of his heap of gold "there are winners and losers, if you are crying you must be a loser shiksa" ...just remember that advice yourself kikes.

>Jews aren't white
When will this meme end? It's a religion, not a race

סח

Hazarti laaretz Israel lefneh shnatayim / gararti sham ve lamadti be ulpan aval achshav shacahati rov hasafah ci lodeberti autah be harbeh zaman.

the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the Ancient Near East. Jewish ethnicity, nationhood and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation, while its observance varies from strict observance to complete nonobservance.

It's more than a religion. It's not a difficult concept.

I knew the jews were our greatest allies for a reason.

People in this thread seem to disagree

The jews were never slaves in egypt, there is zero evidence to support it

>zero evidence
Pyramids

magniv achi, ha ivrit shelha davka dei tova lefi ma shani roe

>didn't read the thread: the post

>I am a 19-year-old white Jewish man from Israel
>White
Shekelniggers aren't whites

>מגניב אחי

>doesn't understand sophisticated troll theory: (You)

You got me there.

Todah achi, ani mamash auhev at hamedinah shelchem, ani mekaveh sheyehiyeh shalom im Israel velevanon ci atem hamedinot hayechidot normaliim be mizrach