We did it Reddit!

We did it Reddit!
Take that racists

>Han's Solo's wife
What? Isn't it Leia? What is happening? And is his wife your pic? Why is she black?

Okay.

>casting Han Solo's wife

They already cast her 40 years ago

Everyone's a race mixer now.
Good job Disney.

>Wife

You mean widow.

Wasn't the chick in that image somebody who was just pretending to be his wife? I have a vague memory of something like that at least. Might just be pulling it out of my ass though.

>named solo
>wife

what da fug

But she turned out not to really be his wife, just a scorned partner from his past criminal life

race mixing is good for your future genes

NOOOOOOOOOO

please let this be a joke

>not a cute asian
>has to be black
Why Disney...

That would be a catch22 for Reddit.

Inb4 Leslie Jones

The one before Leia.

Is this canon or did Disney pick and choose from the EU again .___.

I dont remember Han mentioning a wife in any of the films

>Han fucking Solo
>marrying anyone before Leia
>marrying

So the niggress got cucked by Leia? How ironic.

>Introduced in the pages of Marvel’s Star Wars comic series, Sana Starros tracks down Han Solo after the events of the original Star Wars movie and reveals herself to Han, Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker as Han’s wife.

>Introduced in the pages of Marvel’s Star Wars comic series
Are you fucking shitting me...

Its going to be Dominic Cooper and Ruth Negga again

>Marvel's
Well, that makes sense. SJWs are destroying the Marvel comics from inside. I'd rather read the Dark Horse Star Wars comicsagain instead.

Except this happened before Disney bought Marvel, and she didn't even turn out to be his wife. She just lied to get at him.

Read it. She's not actually his wife.

How fucking slow are you faggots? She lied about being Han's wife

This shit is fucking months old. Don't ever fucking speak about Star Wars again, you uninformed, ignorant troglodytes.

Don't even bother quoting this post and giving me (You)s

>Starros was a human female who claimed to have married the smuggler Han Solo, though he denied she was his wife. The marriage was part of hers and Solo's scam in order to pull off a robbery. However, Solo made off with her cut of the robbery. At some point, she came to believe that lying was the only thing that Han was good for, while Han saw her as someone dangerous to him, and tried to avoid her.

>Kylo is a mongrel

No wonder he's so mad.

>Except this happened before Disney bought Marvel

Incorrect. This was in the Star Wars series published by Marvel. After Dark Horse stopped publishing Star Wars comics. Several years after Disney bought Marvel.

My bad then, I misremembered.

>mfw Star Wars is so content with rampant mediocrity that it spins off a one dimensional character who does nothing but quip

Star Wars can't even do visual effects good anymore. Why do people watch this garbage?

She's not actually his wife. Read it

i'd be okay with that, i fucking love them.

There might be a reason why they fished her out of the EU. This move could be supposed to make white boys be more open to the idea of marrying black women. Classic progressive stack.

>she slowly walks down the ramp
>giving totally ebin speech about some gay shit
>"I'm his Wife!"
>Han just shoots her in the head
>"consider that the divorce"
>chewie starts to wookie-chuckle
>all the storm troopers surrounding them quickly go full chris evans
>smug Solo shrug / wink at the camera
>"hey sorry about the mess"
>the troopers erupt into an even louder cascade of laughter, several have removed their helmets to wipe tears
>salacious crumb has also appeared and is laughing his ass off
>han and chewie walk into the falcon among cheering and whistling
>roll credits

Nice Disney. I fuckin knew you had it in ya.

Why the long face?

literally pleddit post go back to plebbit

Kek.

Just how deep is this rabbit hole?

>supposed to make white boys be more open to the idea of marrying black women
There's been interracial couples with white guys in media for years before the comic, and they weren't married in the comic.

>mfw we will never get a Star Wars movie that is simply set in the universe and has next to nothing to do with the mainline movies

Goddammit it

10/10

Am I wrong or is that some sort of cat person hybrid? Is Han fucking cats?

HOLY SHIT

>STAR WARS was FORTY FUCKING YEARS AGO

if he has a secret wife in the movies I'm dropping star wars

Pretty boring comic too. Especially with the constant Leia and Sana bitching. Only redeeming parts were the Obi-Wan flashbacks.

Im fucking dying

bump

>Obi Wan flashbacks

It ain't Geonosis starts playing

>"SOME FOLKS WERE BORN. BORN TO JOIN THE EMPIRE"

finn is solos son then.

Why do you keep replying to yourself?

Kek, you guys don't even know they did this shit 37 years ago.

>Criminal marries black woman

At least it makes sense.

we will eventually

>Take that

I think that sums up a lot of executive decisions. Justify decisions by imagining most people give a fuck about star wars (they don't, its for faggots) and that they are all reluctant to change (requiring heroicly progressive producers to take the lead - hollywood having formed a vanguard of all that is right in the world).

PS. Fuck Star Wars and other nerdbook films.

Yeah.

he was born to leia and han you fucking dickbreather

han solo totally seems like the type of dude to be married to black chicks. always kind of rugged, kind of weird, no-drama white guys who are into black chicks. wish i could really muster up a description of the type
>robert deniro
>matt stone
>michael fassbender

I wouldn't marry her, but I would jizz wail her, if you knowwhatimsayin'.

Looks like a cat from the thumbnail.

>every new character is a solo or skywalker or related to them in some way

Why would Han solo use a one liner from Total Recall?

In the old EU Han dated a black woman and he ran off when she went crazy and wanted to get married. They never actually got married.

How about sitcom with a fat schlub Hutt who isn't a gangster, and talks big about his connection to organized crime, but he manages a pizza restaurant on some backwater shithole. His wife is a beautiful human who is dumb and likes to shop, but turns out to be a human replica deciding season finale. Their adopted kids are a nerdy twi'lek boy who is repulsive to all females, and a slutty teenage Mon Cal daughter.

Human replica droid. Damn autocorrect

Will Hope Solo cast Han Solo's wife?

The only thing worse than forced diversity is when the writers can't even commit to it

>Everyone's a race mixer now.
>now

Han Solo having a wife who is black feels right.

He's a smuggler and a sneak with a heart of gold. Only a black chick would put up with his bullshit in his rogue days.

When will people understand that the only extended universe crap worth bringing into main continuity is the Thrawn stuff and maybe MAYBE Revan.