It makes me proud to be an American again knowing that my country has fired this asshole

It makes me proud to be an American again knowing that my country has fired this asshole.

Is Obama doing anything for next 7.5 years? Can we like, bribe him to come back? A few hundred billion? It would be the best investment this country could make.

Please go back to Sup Forums, all we have to offer is this dumb banana thing.

>It makes me proud to be an American again knowing that my country has fired this asshole.

What?

Nice b8 m8.

Obama is one of the worst things to happen to America.

Sage this shit

Still the president...

truth

Obama was amazing and you are dumb

Come at me brah

can we set ShitBlue on fire?

You're retarded.

What did he do that was so amazing?

He deported more beaners than trump.

>fired this asshole

I'm being rused again, aren't I?

That's true, but the number of illegal border crossings has fallen dramatically with Trump/

If you're making that user explain his position and argument. Cool, good for you, people should do that.

If you are honestly asking (trolling or otherwise) just googling "things Obama accomplished" dumps info graphs, articles and sources showing he did a good amount.

None of it is "amazing." It's just stuff in the ordinary carrying out of the job as president.

Yeah but you gotta understand he replaced Dubya and preceded Trump so by comparison dude was pretty awesome.

Props to you OP you made me google, too bad he is still and always will be POTUS

Killing Osama Bin Laden was pretty amazing.

Anyone who was president would have done the same thing. It's not like Osama was only found because of something Obama did.

>always will be POTUS

And how do you presume he will be "fired" you think congress will? A congress so stacked heavily in his favour.

Republicucks are too scared to reply to this post. Kek

Sure, none of it on its own is AMAZING.

Maybe the healthcare? Not the quality of obamacare but the fact that he got such a big, country wide change implemented at all.

I wouldn't say any one thing he did was amazing but maybe looking at everything he accomplished was at the very least, impressive.

I want you to think very carefully about why what you're saying is stupid

You are not answering any of my questions? Use your words user

That's why they vote down almost everything he does.

he would be breaking the law. oh wait he's a nigger.
never mind

I really have to explain why Donald Trump will not always be president?

>Murica beat teh Nazi we stopped KKK member hitler from gassing 6 gillin black amricans murica won teh war agaist racists

doing impressive things is the nature of the job. Joe Schmoe off the street could do impressive things if made president.

You're not wrong which is upsetting. Even ignoring partisanship it's pretty frustrating that a leader of the free world can build an entourage of people to deflect and defend any action.

Imagine your worst Bernie or Hillary nightmares (if you have them), then imagine if they had teams of people covering up for them, defending them, and telling everyone they didn't know what they were talking about. Not good for the PEOPLE of America.

I do think very soon it's going to become a situation where GOP's can throw trump under a bus, or fall under it themselves. Not even implying guilt or innocence to anything but public perception is going to push that choice forward if things don't calm down real real fast.

Did you get your sad ass saged off of Sup Forums?

> Loser

That man makes more than you ever will

> Obama

Allowing that nigger and criminal more than the imposed term limits is both morally and constitutionally wrong, as was ever voting for him

> Proud as an American

So you are proud that half of your nation had a hissy fit because the other half decided that they would rather vote in an American rather than a leftist globalist shill.

> Will not

Bitch he already is

> - The People of the US

306 electoral votes says otherwise

implying it happened.

maybe your post is stupid.

im a conservative and i said nothing close to that stuff at the bottom. sure, i occasionally bitched about him to my friends, but never delusional enough to think he was born in kenya

having the press suck you black never hurts either.

I'm in the stupid part of Sup Forums aren't I?

Is OP retarded because the post is real?
Is OP retarded because he thinks we will take the bait?
Is OP retarded simply because OP is retarded?

Eh, kinda. It seems like everyone hopes their president will do amazing things, but I doubt many expect it. I'm reading articles about individuals hoping for trump to essentially come and save THEIR job. There's no way that's EVER going to happen. The president would have no way of helping individual people. They create or pass legislation with the intention of helping people. Beyond that they're essentially a poster child for the country.

Reminder that Obama is a gay nigger married to a tranny that was born in Kenya

more autism. you the same illiterate fat fuck from the last thread?

well played OP you made me to check CNN

Fox News verified

No, OP is a faggot as always

I don't think fox said that?

Regardless, user is correct. Obama is a faggot married to a tranny. Deal with it.

Not OP, but..

>So you are proud that half of your nation had a hissy fit because the other half decided that they would rather vote in an American rather than a leftist globalist shill.
Less than half, more than half.

>306 electoral votes says otherwise
LUL
>implying electoral votes accurately reflect the will of the people.

Get fucked republicucks

>impying shillary didn't shill into existence the few legitimate votes she got.

Sure is samefag in here. Whew.

Trump is just a boy with a dream, we all are.

Big difference. Zero was a marxist. I don't expect you to understand.

Seeing as how thousands upon thousands of protesters were blocking the streets I wouldn't go either retard

shows more black don't have jobs.

Get rekt pussy

See
Pussy

amazing how my premiums doubled.
simply amazing.

>get fucked republicucks

You do realise a shit ton of people got blocked from attending the inauguration, right?

Washington DC is full of niggers who only went because obama is black, they probably didn't even vote.

>Seeing as how thousands upon thousands of protesters were blocking the streets I wouldn't go either retard
holy shit Im a trump supporter but this makes you sound like a total pussy.

Why would you fear a bunch of beta numale cucks and fat feminists? youre a faggot

go back to pol motherfucker

I mean that's a lot to offer

>You do realise a shit ton of people got blocked from attending the inauguration, right?
>realise

So you're not even american yet you think you know anything about U.S. politics. Go back to your cuck shed before the shariah police comes to behead you for not paying welfare for your wife's bull.

calls me a pussy. didn't know this was a cringe thread.

This has been debunked a thousand times already; pic on right is during inauguration, pic on left is two hours before inauguration.

Think you might be optimistic on this one

He got a Nobel peace prize for doing nothing while being a nigger. A big accomplishment.

You do know that the vice president just get promoted to president right
You'll learn that in Highschool civics

it's known fact that protesters blocked people from attending the inauguration, the fact that I'm not American is irrelevant.

And don't worry i know Englandistan has gone to shit, i don't plan on living here when i'm older because sooner or later England will be majority shitskin.

Wish the Great British empire was still a thing.

still the fat illiterate autist.

Al Gore would be an excellent choice to replace Trump. He's an elder statesman, has plenty of experience, and he takes climate change seriously.

This board is 18 and over. IQ AND age. You should leave twice kid

So why aren't there any pics of his inauguration? go ahead and post them with a source faggot

Rural people shouldn't vote and Trump proves why.

This is really goot bait because a lot of Sup Forums is le ebin alt-rightist blahblahblah i know a lot about politics blahblahblah you are a cuck

Did YOUR premiums double or did you hear "premiums doubled" and are saying it now?

more cringe

Still your president tho bro'.

You could have just said "that's ridiculous and largely untrue" and left it at that.
Instead you decided to take an alt-right

Not for very much longer if he keeps doing stupid things.

yawn

lovin' the lib tears

Not true. Caught and released, not deported. Bush deported more

they doubled kid. somebody's got to pay for the free shit.

yawn

You're both retarded

Women and niggers shouldn't vote and Obama proves why.

Can't believe people are taking this low quality bait. Sad!

Curious, are all Turks gutless pussies? Why does Trump support these sand niggers?

you mean the "all of Sup Forums" part?

He'll be president for at least four years, regardless of how confused you are about impeachment not being a high school popularity contest.

BTW: How old are you, Cupcake? Do you even pube?

at this point I'd welcome pence

>rural trash

go back to jewbook with those redneck-tier memes you fucking normie.

I'd suck his wife's dick no homo