I feel guilty. guys

>my ancestor is Japanese
>my great-grand father(mother side) killed ton of american as navy commander
>my great-grand father(father side) were pilot and shot down 3 american airplane

I am so sorry. dear americans. my ancestors were stupid nationalist who think Japan is great. of course it isn't.
I am not bastard like my ancestor. I know that America gave us Freedom unlike Japanese emperor. please forgive me. I have sin as having such ancestors....

I will serve you as free man ;_;

>having shame in doing the world a favor
desu senpai the world would be a lot better if we were ruling it now

>we

coming from a two time WW traitor

韓国へ返せ、クソ在日。

fuck off facist cunt.

Freedom is most important value for human being. and USA destroied your ass(and Japanese's one too! of course)

Freedom will never lose

t. british expat english teacher who spends his days inpersonating a nip on Sup Forums

Don't feel bad, you didn't do it. You don't inherit the moral debts of your ancestors.

Japan is bro tier now anyways.

You're a liar. Go home Brit

>guaranteed replies

How many threads have you created with this proxy, burger?

God I love the Japanese

You guys are the only REAL friends we got.

Bro
all americans need to die for turning your country into a land of degenerate nonsense

You gave us opportunity to fight for freedom. Be proud.

t. Back to back world war non-participants

>American under a proxy.

Thought we were allies Pierre?

Should have killed some more. The Germans and Brits were having a lot of fun and nominating eachother for medals.

Dumb ghettoposter

You feel guilty your ancestor didn't win? Don't feel so bad. At least he killed some allies.

>falling this hard
But seriously, I can't understand these people who are ashamed of their ancestors. They aren't responsible for what was done before them

top bantz

Shill post. Kikes are setting their eyes on Asia after they fuck us over in the west.

No worries.
My family has killed many of moon speakers.

So when are you going to finally kys?

my thoughts exactly
nobody can be so cucked without influence from jews.

>hurrr durrr Jew

dumb post

You are an individual. You killed no one.

>i will serve you as free man
wow, i am disappointed in you.

It was just a prank bro.

I apologize too, for the Cold War and shit. I gonna work really hard to serve America as much as I can, in order to repay my ancestors' debts

>the reason the axis lost

i had an Irish american ancestor that died in WW2 you nip
you can start by licking my feet and working your way up kaneki

>abloo abloo my ancesters were alpha as fuck
Shit dude, nobody fucking cares.

Ehm you did nothing, its what they did not you

Reminder that China is a filthy shithole and op is a proxyfag who's probably choking to death on the air in Hong Kong right now.

Your ancestors did the right thing

Be happy that your bloodline is based. I don't begrudge anyone for killing to defend their homeland, even if that means killing my people.

Guilt is a Jewish concept.