Just a reminder that "guitar solos" like this are disgusting, show-offy, and fucking stupid

Just a reminder that "guitar solos" like this are disgusting, show-offy, and fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_lwocmL9dQ

I HAVE A PENIS, I LIKE SEX, GIRLS COME HERE, DOODLY DOODLY DOODLY DOODLY DOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70KwXqF7PlI
youtube.com/watch?v=kSZigGuw3F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They sound cool, that's it.

Absolutely agree. This is what a guitar solo should sound like:
youtube.com/watch?v=70KwXqF7PlI

Would you say the same if he was black? Guitar Solo Shaming is just another way to emasculate a white male artform.

I bet the same hipster faggots that claim guitar solos are self-indulgent would praise John Coltrane wanking for 30 minutes on what were basically exercises and licks from Nicolas Slonimsky's book.

>not posting Sister Ray

I'll tell you one thing, guitar hero numbah 1 YU ESS AYYEE!!!!

Great post, man

Heard Her Call My Name has the better solos tho

I'm not shaming guitar solos in general, you fucking simpleton.

I'm shaming the attention-seeking fucking wailing shitstorms that people like Eddie Van Halen do.

thanks

>having lots of skill at something makes you stupid

If you've devoted your life to learning to play an instrument, and the best you can do is play highly technical but ultimately soulless wank, you probably have actual literal irl autism

Not even close to what I was saying. Sup Forums is 18+. Leave.

>he doesn't understand the catharsis that comes from wanky guitar solos
>he can't feel the energy of the performance
they're called masturbatory for a reason. both for the performer and the listener.

>attention-seeking fucking wailing shitstorms

Newsflash faggot, all music is attention-seeking, otherwise people would just make music in their homes and keep it to themselves.

t. nu-male

And yet OP thinks this is all about getting girls.

JS Bach (skillful, but emotionless) > Mozart (emotional, but no skill)

But Beethoven (emotional use of skill, skillful use of emotion) > Bach > Mozart.

Nah, nigga

Bach > Mozart > Beethoven

underrated post

not all his solos are like that, eruption is one thing, most fit the song they're in though. agree when it comes to wanky sweep picking style stuff that's wanky for the sake of wank vs for the sake of the song/mood, but evh is legit mostly, wrong target imo

& you couldn't play 3 notes in tempo

Been playing guitar since I was 7. Try again. :^)

epic fail
Bach>>>Beethoven>Mozart

Either you are a failed musician/guitar player who didn't have the patience to learn scales and modes and practice them every day so everybody who can actually pick up a guitar and play leads can mop the floor with you or you are an SJW femi-nazi who's insecure and doesn't love herself so she has to make everybody feel like shit, especially if they're men who know how to shred!

Either way FUCK OFF, BITCH!

youtube.com/watch?v=kSZigGuw3F8

The person playing the guitar is a WOMAN!

She calls herself "The Great Kat" and is a Julliard drop out because her professors refused to take her seriously!

How about you quit your bitching, pick up a guitar, practice til your fingers bleed and mop the floor with HER?

Or do you just enjoy putting people down and emasculating males over the internet because you're just too damned insecure?

>he fell for the 'Van Halen is just shitty dadrock' meme

Yeah dude it's a know fact that Coltrane did that on stage with a public of 5000 people while wearing a fluorescent yellow tanktop with green pants and every attention grabbing accessory he could find at Hot topic

I'm sorry but do you genuinely enjoy that? Or is it just some intelectual appreciation of her skills?

A steaming pile of shit that even your dumbass could play?

>wank
holy fuck the British are stupid and bad at their instruments Christ. This is why you guys could never into Jazz

Yup look up Aydin Essen

>soloing outside of jazz
>fucking ever

>being this bad at it
-89733478934789554379834/lurk more

Soloing is cheesy from a musical perspective. But god damn is it fun anyway.

BOTH!
Got a problem with that?

>this showy sexist white cis male soloing is disgusting
>but it's ok when a negro chimps out a whole song about women he fucked

Fast =/= soulless.

Are you unable to hear phrasing after the playing exceeds a certain speed?