Post your EDC

Post your EDC

Not pictured in mine: gs6 i used to take the pic, first aid kit and tool bag i keep in my car

EDC?

Every day carry

Holy moot can you be any more summer

Classy

Thanks user.

I can't wait to own a gun.

It's ok I guess kinda loses its glamor when it's hot as fuck out

Fucking this x100

Anyone have good advise for ccw in hit as fuck weather?

Since my chances of owning a gun on NY are literally next to none, I'm going to join the force. What glock model is that btw?

Unless you lead a squeaky clean lifestyle having a gun on you is more of a liability than anything else.

When I have to transport large amounts of cash for work I carry an old S&W .357 revolver but otherwise I leave her at home.

It's a glock 19. NY not to bad a friend got his conceal carry but he lives up state. Also I appendix carry so il wear a larger shirt and jeans

Any small frame 1911. They are relatively thin and easy to CC in summer clothes.

Why are you recommending carrying a antique?????

Stopping power, accuracy, thin and easy to CC, easy to operate and maintain

Stoping power is a myth. Capacity>larger caliber

Just my opionion, man. Carry whatever works best for you.

lol alsmost same as mine, only difference, I drive a Nissan, have more keys and money and don't require to carry around a pencil

Can't take a pic at the moment but on top of wallet/keys/phone trifecta, I always have an assortment of small tools and medical stuff in my EDC bag, S&W First Response knife (I've hadit for years, less than 20 bucks and I use it daily, thouroughly surprised how well it performs), and currently my S&W MP Shield in .45. 7+1 with an extra 6 rd mag in my bag.