The girl Im dating wants to watch a horror film at my home this saturday night

The girl Im dating wants to watch a horror film at my home this saturday night.
Can you recommend me a nice one? It has to be "new" at least from 2000 and not gore like the Saw ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5WQZzDRVtw
youtube.com/watch?v=8DNqpUH4tpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Horror movies are the lamest shit in the world and never even give me goosebumps.

That said, Sinister was actually pretty good imo.

1. Jeepers Creepers

2. Cloverfield

sounds like you want a suspense/thriller, not horror. try something like Arlington Road if you wanna go cerebral, something like When a Stranger Calls (the original) or some Twilight Zone episodes because, y'know, Netflix and chill.

try the one with a blind dude who was in the navy, not to scary and good with a bitch

Paranormal Activity. The first one, I mean.

Insidious is good. Not really that scary but it's interesting. Also Cabin in the Woods is a great movie to watch in general.

Spanish [REC]

I'd recommend either The House of 1000 Corpses or The Devil's Rejects. Or the Rob Zombie Halloween.

I suppose I'm stating the obvious but Al Gore has a small package and those shorts show it off a bit obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5WQZzDRVtw

this one's got very little blood and not really a body count

The Amazing Spider-Man
Chicks dig spidermans, no matter what they say otherwise.

Poultrygeist.

Cannibal Holocaust.

>Al Gore has a small package
No shit. Tipper divorced his ass as soon has he gave up on political power and starting 24/7 global warming cucker.

Tipper is ourgirl

I liked Insidious, at least the first part of the film, when it goes to the "other side" it loses everything. In fact, I think all those blumhouse films like Insidious, Sinister, Conjuring, Annabelle and so are quite nice for seeing with a girl.

Post trailer.

horror movie without gore hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah nice one m8

Green Room was pretty good, I thought. It has some gore but no where near Saw levels.

Farmhouse is good. Worlds saddest ending.

Hush was really good

It Follows

although she might not fuck you tonight....

Sinister, trust me on this

Gremlins. It's on Netflix. Is creepy but not really, is entertaining, and it's a classic. Plus, chicks dig Gizmo.

13 clover field lane

The remake of Don't be Afraid of the Dark scares me to this day.

kek Ive thought of that one too, but it could be dangerous. Its a nice film with nice landscapes and music, pretty girl but not good for having sex.

Hardly horror though, more suspense thriller

Boku no Pico

Kek
YEAH, OP. PICK THE MOVIE ABOUT A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED GHOST.

If you are going to go out to a cinema, i heard "Get out" is pretty good.
Haven't seen it, but that's the word around town.

I second this

Babadook

watched this one with my exgf, its fine -far better than its sequel- this could work

I liked this one too, I could try one with infected/zombies

That exists? Trailer?

The fourth kind or the last exorcism

Watch It Follows and prove you're an alpha by still fucking her

Vhs and vhs2 are decent too, 3rd one was awful tho

Titicut Follies! It's actually a documentary so it's educational too!

one night in paris

It's about a nog almost getting murdered by "muh wite bitch"'s parents.

What about The Ring? How does it look in 2017?

This

Pretty mundane, it wasn't too bad.

Well there's rings, the new one..

I'm so shitty about that, too. Because now they probably won't make a 4th one. And the first two are both probably my favorite anthology horror films.

The first Conjuring is pretty decent.

Get Out

Yeah I was really disappointed, I mean it was interesting to a degree but not nearly on par with the first 2.

Either Dog Soldiers or 28 Days Later

Gotten pussy twice watching hush. Give that one a go.

This is THE scariest movie I've ever seen, and i've seen pretty much every major horror release of the last ten years.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DNqpUH4tpw

braindead

It isnt a horror one, but I always want to watch Seven with my gf, that 'could' work

Haunter

Could Let the right one come in (the original one, not the remake) work for a horror film? Its a nice one too

It follows. Awesome.

If she's the type who can sit through an hour and a half of slow burn I recommend Bone Tomahawk.

The gore in it is vicious but brief.

- Scream is pretty tame; horror but ultimately a satire against the genre.
- Nightmare on Elm is always filled with nightmares.
- It Follows was hella good - Great audio
- Poltergeist was eh, not really into hauntings. Just kinda laughable.

Agree
Would be a solid choice

Kinda reminds me of an adult Gremlins.

>Also

Cabin in the Woods, just watch it

Watched it because of that scene, it keeps the suspense through the entire film.

It follows its nice, but I dont think its the best choice for trying to fuck for the first time with a girl. It gives them all the worst thoughts about having sex with the first guy you see, and not just that, even with your "perfect" boyfriend who loves you more than anything and in the next hours he leaves you nude at your backyard.

I ALREADY SAID THAT but yeah agreed

Nekromantik

The Purge! Probably the best thriller of this decade. There's a reason why there's two follow-ups, a third in the works, and a TV show of it also in the works.

Also, any favorite so far, OP?

Ive been answering to many of you
As I said, most of Blumhouse productions are fine, like Sinister, Purge also works, Annabelle, Insidious or Conjuring.

I can go that way, obviously ignoring It follows as I said, Babadook its also nice but Ive seen most of these ones already.

It follows is perfect! Always think about safe sex.

The first was pretty good. Second was garbage and I still haven't seen the third. It's getting so many sequels because it's a cash cow

Doesn't matter if YOUVE seen it. Just pick one she hasn't. You can tough it out and watch one again for a new qt3.14 gf.

The first is my favorite. Second is okay. Third was boring.
But that's how most series' that aren't star wars end up.
The first was so good because it was a fresh concept with a menacing antagonist. A family that you really could connect with, a twist ending, and it left you satisfied. Something the sequals just didn't pull off. At all.

I really don't know what the fuck they're gonna do for a TV series if the purge happens only once a year.

Also, a 4th movie is a bad idea too. They abolished The Purge at the end of the 3rd one. It logically shouldn't continue. BUT OH LOOK. It is.

Sinister.

It's just an excuse to mess around. So, if you guys haven't fooled around yet, just go for it. And forget the movie.

REC.
One of the best horror/zombie films in forever.

>I don't like horror films.
>I liked Sinister though!
Not only did you completely contradict yourself, but you chose one of the shittest horror films released this millenium.

perhaps halloween?

Watch Super.

Not strictly horror, but a great dark film which will kee you entertained the whole way through

Hellraiser

Mirrors

got some gore but got me laid more than once.

I fucked a girl once just because I owned Cannibal Holocaust and she wanted to watch it. This was back when it was harder to obtain.

That being said you shoukd watch Seven, Frailty, or 12 Monkeys.
Or Death to Smoochy! That's a really underrated movie.

I hope it's a normal, comfy sitcom like FRIENDS and then every year, season finale, PURGE!

'Prisoners' (2013) is a great suspense/thriller with some dread horror. Would recommend 'Enemy' by the same director; less suspense but some great nightmare fuel and brilliant storytelling that will leave you pondering.

'The VVitch (or Witch)' (2015) is highly unsettling and gorgeous to look out "out in the woods" horror.

'It Follows' (2014) great idea on the 'stalking murderer' trope. Very suspenseful but has some sub-par CGI that might ruin it for some.

why seven? do you think girls find it scary?
it sure has that creepy feeling and all that but I dont really know

The thing (1982)

One of the only movies I have a physical copy of. Pure gold

Frailty is amazing, and timely because Bill Pullman just died.

If you really want to scare her, show her August Underground.

Tipper is a cunt, she is an original SJW!!! She's the reason we have Parental Advisory stickers everywhere!

Fuck yeah.

Through the power of Sup Forums, or similar, more extreme sources, acquire a number of snuff films with an accumulative length of an average film (About 90 mins).
Edit them into one long one video, whilst animating or photo shopping yourself into the gaps between each film - but not so its obvious that its you.
Save the goriest/easiest to emulate, video till last.
Set up a room to look as close as possible to the scene in the last snuff.
Record yourself all psycho in the room you prepared saying weird stuff - *(now you see what I am - Now you can have the honor they had)*
This recording will be the last video on the film. When watching it say you're just going into the other room and ask her to join you after its finished.
Out of ideas now so do what you want when she comes out but she'll be well scared and probably quite impressed at the effort you made and probably get you arrested

High tension.

Three words: French skull fucking.

Either that or download the film 'A serbian film'

Pic related "The Babadook"
Shit was pretty good not like the cash grab horror films these days.

It follows

That would put her in the mood

Nobody cares about Parental Advisory stickers. They're useful, maybe some people don't want to blare cuss words at their 9 year old kid's birthday party.

The only reason anyone got all upset about it is because they thought it was tantamount to censorship, which it wasnt. If you were old enough to be alive when this happened you'd know all this.

Damn I was proud of that idea - Look's like the threads dying though.

My fragile ego must be constantly fed with acknowledgement so please do my idea or i'll wet my diaper again

It blows ass, no suspense, nothing fucked, I wouldn't say it's horror or thriller it's just.. boring.

WHERE IS THE BUTT HOLE??!

The Conjuring is probably the best 'horror' movie of the recent years, you could give it a chance.