That moment when she realizes Hitler was right

That moment when she realizes Hitler was right

Seriously why don't you hate niggers? Why don't you talk bad against niggers when you see them in public?

Yeah. Fuck niggers, spics, and chinks.
White power! All these race mixed people need to leave or country.

What do you call two niggers fucking?

fucking niggers

welface collector in progress?

That's the #4 or #5 train in New York. You always want to get a seat by the rail so you wont have to sit in between anyone. You sometime have to fight for that spot till' death cuz everybody wants it.

I'm white as fuck and I grew up kinda ghetto and there is a history of heart problems in my family. The only niggers I hate are those who gave me reason to hate them. Mr. Jones at the ol' public school, who probably still does bake sales at the church I went to as a kid, dindu nuffin

Hitler didnt really bother with nigs. More the jew cockroach. But they are disgusting none the less

It's not black folks' fault. Every culture that comes into the United Snakes gets corrupted by the national belief in incompetent selfishness.

i don't like niggers but they are a part of the population so i just put up with them.

i don't like drug users either but they don't harm me so who fucking cares.

same goes for faggots and chinks and trannys and single mothers and retards and children and spiders and cold weather and shoes that are too tight and cold food and lots of other things that i just put up with because who fucking cares.

Conservative here. Capitalism is the most selfless political and economic system. It allows each individual to make their own decisions and reap for the fruits of their hard work of they're clever enough. There's working hard and there is efficiently working hard. Anyway, to hell with the racism crap. It makes conservative right wing look bad because they're on the same wing. Concentrates lost, so very over it.

*confederates lost. Get over it

I see you left out lonely basement-dwelling neckbeards. How come?

She's clearly trying to play the innocent white girl but secretly fantasizing about being double teamed by both of the apes.

Shut the fuck up faggot you ain't grow up shit and you're a pussy.

>but they don't harm me
Nig nogs commit so much violent crime though, and you don't mind because it doesn't involve you? By the same logic you're OK with pedophiles because you're over 18 now and they aren't your problem

Exactly.

So how long have you had depression?

The problem in that pic is manspreading

Men commit 95% of all the world's crimes and look at the incompetent man spreaders in OP's pic, this is why I hate men.

Men are worse than all the orphans on the whole world

sh'ed rather sit next to to weird fuck niggers than sit next to you.