Is Taylor Swift the reasonable centrist antidote to feminism?

Is Taylor Swift the reasonable centrist antidote to feminism?

>reasonable
>centrist
You're part of the problem

>Literally WOW.

t. culture-war extremist

>reasonable centrist

fucking kys

just switch to libertarianism already you centrist pleb

I LITERALLY can't.

don't make it my fault you don't have the courage to have any convictions xo

what like fucking sargon of cuckad or any faux-intellectual shithead cunt youtube reddit fag? Fuck that shit

>centrism
>extremism
Literal idiots

>sargon of akkad
>libertarian
I really really really hope this is bait

I have a lot of conviction, and many time take positions that might be extremely one way or the other.

It's just that my taking that position is not determined by some a priori attachment to some side, but rather what is actually ethical

I believe in taking firm positions, rather than being in some lukewarm center, but the best action is not always beholden to one side or the other.

>Some libertarians are cringy so I should just write off the philosophy
What a pleb

What's everyone's go to sandwich? Mine is a turkey and muenster with hummus and a little brown mustard on wheat. A bit carb heavy, but I'm starting to get back into my running routine for races. I find New Order to be good to run to and lift. Any one have particular artists you like to workout to?

>no. Nope. Nup. Sorry but no no no no no.

Why do leftists write in SUCH an insistently annoying tone?

They're ten times worse than any former, hypothetical moralizing 'church lady'

Taylor Swift does what higher-ups tell her to do, and collects a big paycheck. There's nothing we know for sure about what she really thinks or what she's actually like, except maybe that she doesn't want to stir the pot. The people controlling her, they're not a reasonable antidote to anything.

always been a simple man when it comes to sandwiches. two slices of bread and some peppered turkey is enough to satisfy me, maybe a little kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips on the side. when it comes to exercise I find music often gets in the way to be completely honest

Mine's even more basic than the other user. I like peanut butter on white without jelly

centrism for ya. "ok this sounds reasonab- OH NO SOME STUPID PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS OH NO I CANNOT ASSOCIATE WITH THIS OR ELSE I WONT LOOK LIKE A SKEPTIC ANYMORE OH NO NEVERMIND ON THAT"

turkey, lite swissh, greens mix, multigrain is usually my easy go-to

haven't listened to New Order in a while. I treat music a lot like traveling. I have wanderlust, but I explore deep wherever I go.

it helps that I have a superhuman ability to swallow and process styles instantaneously to do with as I wish. I'm like Neo.

>It's a people think that centrism is a combination of left and right wing ideas instead of a unique position thread

if you're actually libertarian you don't know shit about economics tbqh.

what's the context of this?

lol male feminists are the most pathetic people on earth..

libertarinz pwned

What blows my mind is the way these people have the GALL to say phrases like "BE BETTER." to someone they don't even know.

Like, "fuck. YOU."

Ham and chedda on pumpernickel with a generous dollop of mayo.
I workout to slowdive because they make me sleepy and give me the illusion of having expended more energy than I actually have. I'm a little pudgy in the middle but I don't mind.

My go to is ham, turkey, spinach, a slice of mozzarella or muenster and mayo on white but if I'm gonna treat myself I do chicken brest, salami, ham, colby, swiss and mayo on a Hawaiian roll.
When I used to hit the gym I would listen to atuff that got me amped like Botch, Drive Like Jehu, Meshuggah, Death Grips and The Dillinger Escape Plan. Runs I usually go for lengthy tracks, mostly post-rock, and alternate between going hard and jogging for the duration of a track. Haven't worked out in a while though and my dad bod has crept back on me.

Toasted sesame seed bagel, black pepper turkey, swiss and a thin layer of cream cheese. Although I ate it so much last semester that I need to try something else for awhile, I'm kinda sick of it right now

Oh also, I like to work out to August Burns Red, Norma Jean or Every Time I Die if I'm lifting, and The Menzingers (specifically On The Impossible Past), Plini, or Polyphia if I'm doing cardio

Norma Jean is good shit, user.
Any thoughts on The Chariot, Josh Scoggins' second band, or his other project '68?

you are literally retarded and know less than nothing about libertarianism

>"self serving white feminism"
>literally a self serving white feminist claiming taylor swift is a self serving white feminist

guess it really does take one to know one.

her tweet about the women's march

>tfw this is actually true of both left libertarians and right "libertarians"

not just her tweet about the women's march, but the fact that she didn't attend the march.

and twitter feminists feeling they have the right to instruct her what she has to actively go do with her time. as if there is a way to quantify someone's degree of feminism, and as if it's anyone's job to even determine this, or that it even matters.

Horrific argument. The neutral thing to do when someone wants genocide is to not genocide. The flip side is to pander to the race that the other side wants genocided.

1989 is shit
Gonna see if her other 4 albums are any good

>centrism means compromises
lol haha

Sooooo is there a distinction between white feminism and non-white feminism now or something? I was under the impression that they were in this together.

Crunchy peanut butter and Nutella on Kroger white bread, my friend, with a bag of school lunch sized yellow Lays for the crisp and a nice cold Barqs Root Beer. Horrible for me, sure, but I figure I have about five years left I can eat this shit before my body starts rejecting foods hitting the 30s functionality winddown. Say what you will about what they're doing these days, but I could jog to the first few Metallica records no problem for eternity.

Intersectional feminism is for when hating men gets too boring so you gotta remind those pesky white women (like Taylor here) that they're no good either, even if everyone's (supposedly) on the same side.