"As far as I understand, you’re a Snow... and Lady Sansa is a Bolton. Or is she a Lannister...

>"As far as I understand, you’re a Snow... and Lady Sansa is a Bolton. Or is she a Lannister? I’ve heard conflicting reports..."

What a cunt.

seriously

>a bastard and a whore come into your home and start demanding shit citing some pact made to the Starks to fight an enemy that massively outnumbers them
>hurrr why is she a cunt to them

She gonna marry Jon Snow?

then why did the stupid cunt act like she was with them the whole time after they won

really? oh wow! I dont even feel bad about the rape scene now.

This scene really illustrates internalized misogyny that goes unnoticed in a medieval milieu. No woman with self-consciousness would make such blatantly sexist statements

numales btfo

>Rekt by a 10 year old girl

lmao

She's too young to, so no.

He'll marry a nice Manderly chick since they have the largest Northern army. Or he'll marry Sansa once they all learn he's Rhaegar's kid and the only true heir to House Targaryen since Dany's uterus doesn't work right.

>nice Manderly chick

Here's hoping she doesn't have a build like the men.

>Too young
It's medieval age nigga, your numale morales don't apply.

Did she not have a maester there helping her?

>Bran had his maester at the table with him advising him when he was ruling winterfell
>this cunt can apparently do it on her own

W-wom power

S-senpaitachi.

Yeah, he desperately needs to secure this 60 some men

It's also a widely popular tv show, they're not going to have one of the main characters marry a kid.

>they're not going to have one of the main characters
That you're supposed to be rooting for i should have specified.

After the Battle of Winterfell, I'd be surprised if they have even a dozen left.

Even in the show they wait until they reach puberty to marry them and consummate it.

Lyanna's 10, she's not gonna hit it anytime soon

cuz she was. she just need ouhau ser davos to convince her. they really rush it along

what are you talking about? She clearly talks to her maester. and Bran had help but made his own decisions

She was shittesting them.

That's how Northerners work. They need to make sure their leader is a tough fucker.

They tested Robb in the books too, and he was a trueborn son and hadn't married enemy Houses.

And unlike some of the other Houses, she received them and allowed them into her home.

S-senpai, notice ME!

dem, she really want that dick.

NO!

kek, nice

do we know her name?

Lily rose or something.

She hasn't a personification on the internet.

Girls hit puberty at like 11 or 12

>hurr durr muh dad was king in da norf pls send your citizens to die for me I'm the queen btw

yeah fuck off

sansa is a retard

I'm from you retard.

just how fuckign based Davos is?

>Sansa looks disgusted by the amount she offered
>Jon Snow just looks confused
>Davos got the situation and just smiles and says "If theyre half as ferocious as their lady, and the boltons are fucked"

>getting BTFO by a 12yo girl
Starks are faggots

>he was a trueborn son and hadn't married enemy Houses
are the Freys considered enemy of the north? before his vow with them

Better actress than emilia and many more in that show

Don't get your hopes up, dude, you know he's dead next season.

WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A NIGGER BUT IS WHITE I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING

I didn't mind the character but it was so thinly-veiled that the authors meant her to be an Internet "meme".

And it worked. How many fucking times did I have to see my normiebook friends share that meme about her from le 9gag.

As one anonymous poster from Sup Forums(1) put it, she was a cardboard cut-our from the writers to become a meme.

(1)- Sup Forums is a website of virgin losers

w e w l a d

e

w

l

a

d

MUH HEART

>What does this expression try to convey?

seems like she has a ton of potential. Hopefully she does more in the future and doing got should give her a nice boost

serious cunny

Oh..................Wow

>super cool little kid outsmarts dumb adults

The worst trope

it's the 60 proud men who fucked up ramsay's 20 good men

other wise they would've lost

She kind of was a cunt. By the same laws that make her a ruler she is sworn to fight for the Starks.

>15 guys stab Jon Snow
>Jon only hangs 4 (ringleaders presumably)
>olly is one of those 4

Is a 10-year old kid suppoesed to be a mutineer ringleader? Why dosn't Jon just admit he's asshurt about Ygritte?

>60 men
>at least one of them managed to enter Winterfell before Jon and his wildnigger pack did

One Islander is equal to ten men.

Weren't we meant to understand that the other plotters were murdered when Castle Black was recaptured?

I can't wait for her to have the leading role in The Worst Witch

>Bella Ramsey in typical witch attire

2cute

Bella Ramsey.

The kid is the one the lured Jon out to get stabbed so yeah fuck him. He was also an annoying little shit anyway

>annoying little shit

Let's retrace his story shall we?
>parents murdered by the Magnar wildlings
>that particular wildling quips to him that he's going to eat his parents
>runs to Castle Black where Jon promptly tells him "son, I know your pain, but #notallwidlings lmao" and greets wildlings south of the Wall

This would be like asking a child a whose parents were murdered in the Nice attacks to sit tight and watch with a smile on his face as more of these Muslim scum pour into Europe.

this

Well put. In Olly's position I would've probably done the same.

Is she princess, queen or somekind of ruler?

t: i dont watch normie shows