thanks

i lost! lolol!!

Any still images of this third world abomination, or the name of the condition

Fucking idiots.

ayy lmao

Awh, little baby pepe.

my planet needs me

GTA shit just got real edition

why would you try to bring that one back to life?

yeah, we havenĀ“t heard that joke ever, kys

lel, I accidentally baited someone ewe

shut up

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

Human Fidget

Happens all the time in Thailand and Vietnam. Sometimes there are four gooks on each bike and this happens. Police just leave the fuckers in the street

>kiss
>your
>self
>kek

make me

did they turn it up instead of off? Isn't there a big red button?

Did he face up to his mistake?

I know this last one isn't rekt but always gives me chuckle. Glad I'm the only one lazy enough not to rename webms

Fucking idiot

that looks like a sick shaniqua-gheddo-twerk-dancemove

His face.. That is the face of failure.

youtu.be/_wlzZZtM4yU

Brazilian Mindcraft

lol id turn it up hes dead after the second spin anyways

:^)

>meaftertacofriday.webm

>no hard hats

>title

you monster

anencephaly

Worst by . You're alive for the whole shebang

ily bby

not zoz, but definitely lel

WHY ARE THEY JUST SITTING AND FILMING IT

yeah... you can fight a fucking bear with your bare hands

fuck

I assume people don't want to try get a bear off some guy while his face and throat are being torn off/out. I know I wouldn't without a weapon.

What the fuck would you do, seriously.

Please tell me that is fake. I browse wrekt threads regularly but this shit gets to me

i love how all the other ones stop and look at him like "what the fuck dude?"

You have no idea how many bike accidents would have been so much better if people would just lay the bike down. Trying to save it makes the outcome so so much worse

Of course when you ride in tennis shoes, shorts, and a bowling shirt, laying down a bike seems like a horrible idea. I know, Ill wheel weave for the next 1/4 of a mile and hit that truck head on!

they are throwing rocks at it and stuff.

I could fight a bare off with my bear hands

I can't even make out wtf is happening to his body

They were Documenting Reality.

What was he doing?

human fidget....

>WOW look at me I'm so brave attacking a woman and small child, Hitler would be proud of me.

Then get the fuck back there and off Sup Forums forever you brainless fuck

you mean "robaxacet man"?

Does anyone have the gif of a dog being hit with a shovel?help a Sup Forumstard out

niggers gonna nig

Dude. Seriously, what the fuck are you going to do? Hit it with a stick? Yell and make scarey sounds?

It looks like he was trying to "hot stick" the line and touched the other wire while he was doing it.

This is how it is done in the civilized world

youtube.com/watch?v=TGBT8Do_z1Y

Its real. It was on DR forever

This was literally the first gore webm I saw. Good stuff.

Did she died?

>not bearing arms to fight bears

prob one of the best webms of all time

Its a gypsy. They arent humans and in a lot of eastern europe are pretty much beaten on sight if they are in public

Is that the fidget guy ?

>cat in rekt thread
nope

D'oh!

Like a goddamn hard hat would have stopped that outcome. The sheer weight smashed him to the ground like a rag doll.

fucking retard

What happens here. I'm too scared to watch

P.s I'm a girl!

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd go on about how fucked up you all are, but I'll restrain myself right now.

Just hope one day that you will never have a hard life even nearly as those who have ever lost their loved ones.

This.

Construction fag here.

Hardhats dont stop much actually. Theyll save you from small flying debris. Like a rock dropped from high up (but not to high).

It's just some news segment of a cat being saved from a power pole in reverse, chill out

Enjoy trap thread.

Read

NOPE

You ever notice traffic slows down when theres an accident even if its out of the way?

Rubbernecking they call it?

Humans are curious and are drawn to this shit. And they become desensitized after a lot of exposure. Also normal.

I for one find all of it horrific and i feel for the people. Still cant look away.

They saved the cat the webm is just played backwards.....

How do you know the gender of the caterpillar ?

No shit Sherlock. I already explained the story.