Is New York the only state that matters on election night? If Trump takes NY, he realistically can't lose

Is New York the only state that matters on election night? If Trump takes NY, he realistically can't lose.

why isn't Australia banned from posting on this site yet?

A lot of shit would have to go down between now and November for Trump to win New York

They are the best shitposters.

Clinton had an 8 year Senate run, from New York.
I hate her, but you need to share the drugs your on, if you believe trump has a chance in N.Y.

It's those New York values

if trump takes NY, then many other blue states went his way too. It'll look like regan all over again.

can someoen explain to me what is suppose to be "wrong" with this picture?

she filled the glass wrong
that's why there's a shitload of foam

If he keeps tweeting pictures of himself eating tacos and saying he loves Mexicans, his numbers will surely go up and he can win NY.

Trump is not going to win NY

>all that foam
This stupid stupid bitch.

>Minnesota
How is it possible for one place to be so cucked?

They didn't fall for Reagan's scam.

She's so pampered and disconnected from anyone but the 1% that she doesn't know how to pour a beer. This photo shoot was supposed to dispel that but it back fired.

All that matters is Ohio and Florida. No president has been elected without winning both.

I like the look on her face, it says: "Have you ever had to do anything for yourself during your life?"

maybe not-- but he's gonna force Hillary to fight for it.

With negative ads proving to be ineffective against trump, she can't simply dump a bunch of money into media. She's got to fight and campaign there. With her health flagging and campaign skills generally weak this is a major hit.

>but he's gonna force Hillary to fight for it.
Not at all. Liberals have a 30 point advantage in NY, and she has ties to the state. His best possible outcome is ~10 point loss

He doesn't really have a chance in the election, period.

And this was really his only chance, because all the candidates were shit.

>California was once a solid, safe Republican state

Wooooooooooooooow.... what happened?

your people invaded it