Why does this hurt so bad Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuUDRU9-HRk
youtube.com/watch?v=rbQKTD3dR3s
youtube.com/watch?v=5Pt03oU6RHI
youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=IuUDRU9-HRk

dude was in pain and fucking ended it, sucks but whatever man just appreciate what he left behind, more than most.

R.I.P. in peace.

People get attatched to people they don't know because that person made a huge contribution to their lives via their talents in art, acting and music.

His music got me through junior high and high school. I related to his lyrics a lot.

i have superunknown special edition clear vinyl, think i can rape some heartbroken kid for like 800 bucks?

Easily

youtube.com/watch?v=rbQKTD3dR3s

FEEL THE RHYTHM IN YOUR HAAAAANDS

SALOOONN MAAAN

show a little respect.

Soundgarden played on mtv's headbanger's ball first. Before Pearl Jam, Nirvana, even Alice in Chains. It was a music video they would play at 1 in the morning from the omega something ep. This was even before Loud Love came out. Was listening to thrash back then and didn't think much of them back then. Still don't honestly. They're to blame for the downfall of metal. I hate their douchey fans the most who get all auristic when they hear Staind, Creed or Nickelback

so are you a nickleback fan?

i'm getting mixed messages from that post.

to each his own and everything is avoidable if you aren't a child.

Not to mention Godsmack and the whole spiky hair, chain wallets, tribal tattoos, bead necklaces, devil's beards with muscles thing.

>In my eyes, indisposed
>In disguises no one knows
>Hides the face, lies the snake
>The sun in my disgrace
>Boiling heat, summer stench
>'Neath the black the sky looks dead
>Call my name through the cream
>And I'll hear you scream again

even people that never liked it knew it was inevitable he would take an early dirt nap from drugs or suicide.

he left a fortune for his family and a mountain of great music for us.

Because.... it's a black hole, son.

>disbanded Audioslave when he made enough money off them

dude was a cunt - glad he's dead

Shut your whore mouth!

Because you're gay maybe ?

Probably cause he was such a survivor. I never saw this coming, thought he'd live forever, no matter how what.

Go back to tumblr faggot

take a look at your url for a sec

>made enough money off them

you mean after he got paid for his role in the band and as an artist decided to move on to different projects?

you might be retarded and should get that looked at before it gets worse.

don't reply.

blackhole sun was never a good song and I doubt the rest of their music was good
audioslave was pretty good tho

idiot
wut?

Audioslave sucked , soundgarden was good but I'd rank them at #4 when it comes to Seattle bands. They were no AIC but better than pearl jam

>Why does this hurt so bad Sup Forums?

cause you're a fag, same as that talentless hack. good riddance.

how old are you? be honest.

Lel see , I'm not the only one that thinks you're a faggot OP

Entitled rock star had enough. Get over it fag-hole-sun.

>don't reply.
get what looked at?

rusty cage was x1000 better than black hole sun. I'm a huge soundgarden fan but never liked black hole sun that much.

What bands do you like?

dumb fucking kid

I don't see what all the hoopla is about. Yes he had a couple of good songs, but he was no Prince or George Michael.

It's no different than music by Slaughter or Skid Row. Just a lot of yelling on key.

>I doubt the rest of their music was good
If Black Hole Sun is the only Soundgarden song you know, why are you even in this thread?

Well spoken, user.

Wasn't he iron man

You're on /b... respect doesn't exist here

I'll always remember the Bevis and Butthead music video and the ass beating my mom gave me for watching it.

>why are you even in this thread?
maybe keep reading that post music douche

i'm 36, and if you judge a band by the one song that was over played on the radio you really don't have an opinion.

i would bet a weeks pay (it ain't much) that if you listened to his entire collection you would feel it at some point.

Preach it fag

No that was sir mix-a-lot featuring metal church

youtube.com/watch?v=5Pt03oU6RHI
Seems appropriate.

It doesn't hurt at all. I liked Rusty Cage, Jesus Christ Pose, and Fell On Black Days.

Great artist and musician, unrivaled rock vocalist, Euphoria morning is one of my favorite albums, i saw audioslave live and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to, RIP Chris

you are probably right I might like more if I took the time to listen, I forgot about Fell on Black Days
that was a good song

>Fell On Black Days
Probably my favorite SG song, but I also loved some Temple of the Dog and a lot of Audioslave. His vocal range was one of a kind, huge loss for music.

take the time user to do what you want, it ends for all of us.

RIP BMG Music Club, 11 cds for a penny. No obligation to buy anything else, EVER!

youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps
Another favorite.

Says you. I've seen very humanitarian and compassionate things happen on b

>downfall of metal

explain.

what shit do you listen to user? so much great stuff has come out since then.

I almost pissed myself bud, been down that road.

He objectively had one of the best voices in rock music. He kicked off an entire genre and inspired hundreds of new bands (not just shit like post-grunge, actual talented bands like Dillinger escape plan and other technical bands were hugely influenced by soundgarden). For those of us born early enough to experience the grunge era (I.E. not you 15 year olds memeing about his death) this man was undeniably one of the greatest rock legends to ever live.

It hurts because he was one of the most important icons of our generation.

Soundgarden heavily influenced some of the best metal bands to come out of the late 90s/early 2000s. Unless this dude is talking about "metal" like twisted sister and poison. In which case, he can fuck off.

Poor guy he was such a legend and will always be. RIP Chris

life reflects art and also reflects Sup Forums

most are degenerate assholes you would spit in the face of, a few people are good.

if that doesn't make you feel the need for a cleansing.

Then I suggest you follow this weak faggot to a tee and just off yourself too.

Hear hear.

It's sad to think he was the last grunge era guy alive at least one of the mainstream ones. I really hope someone else will pick it up again and bring it back.

I just hope the next ones to follow are the faggots from Nine Inch Nails and Rage Against the Machine.

Fuckin hate them

How does relating to and loving someone's music equate to wanting to follow them in suicide? That said, I support anyone's right to off themselves, and I won't think any less of them for it.

Does anyone else think he was back on alcohol and drugs? Judging from his later pictures he looks really skinny and unhealthy.

Shouldn't wish death apon anyone that's kinda fucked dude.

Not as iconic as Marilyn Manson though. Sure he could sing but he had such a basic heavy rock voice plus the bands he was in weren't on the same creative level with similar-voiced bands like The Who or Cheap Trick.

Check out the band '68. Not quite grunge, but heavily influenced by grunge, particularly nirvana. Laws of music trends show that since 80s pop is popular again in the mainstream, grunge very well might be next, and it could be the revival that mainstream rock needs.

Bite your tongue. Trent Reznor is just as much a rock god as Cornell. I hope he lives to be 100.

Don't trip over your big ego man. There are people who are bigger than certain artists in life who think the same about them as this user does.

It's not like it will come true. Ain't no invisible dude in the sky pulling the strings.

Me wishing death upon them carries the same weight as me wishing to get a blowjob from Taylor Swift.

it's over man, main stream media and test groups are what put it on the map and are also what killed it.

enjoy what you can find but twenty one pilots are the future.

and that saddens me. yeah i'm old.

Not on the same creative level? Let me break down grunge for you real quick.

Nirvana - punk rockers of grunge
Alice In Chains - metal band of grunge
Pearl Jam - jam band grunge
Soundgarden - prog band of grunge.

Soundgarden early in their career were initially called a Led Zeppelin ripoff. When it comes to 90s music, it doesn't get much more creative than soundgarden.

Don't know if you're memeing about Marilyn Manson, but I agree he was also rather influential, whether you like him or not. Just slightly later (wasn't truly groundbreaking until the late 90s)

Who the fuck is Chris Cornell?

Dude sings "Do you bite the hand that feeds you" and is signed to a Jew-owned label deal. Talk about a hypocrite. Same bullshit with Rage.

If they choose to be anti-establishment, fine, but they are owned by the establishment. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Saying "I hope this person dies" is morally fucked. Yeah you could wish a blowjob from Taylor swift, but being that the person you are wishing death apon people you wouldn't get a blowy from any girl.

Alice in chains Is legendary. Best grunge band of all time imo.

>twenty one pilots
I had them suggested to me by one of those "if you like these three bands, you'll like this one" sites....boy were they wrong.

They're all legendary in their own right. The entire era was a fucking atom bomb to the rock genre. While I may not personally enjoy all those bands (cough Pearl Jam) I can respect what they all did for the future of music. They literally saved us from more hair and trash metal

You wish it were the twenty one pilots. Chainsmokers, motherfucker, Chainsmokers. And they aren't angsty and suicide-prone, no sir.

>Saying "I hope this person dies" is morally fucked. Yeah you could wish a blowjob from Taylor swift,

please explain to me how 2 completely hypothetical scenarios are different?

and please post credentials.

10 years ago people would have laughed you out of the room if you said two white dudes making pop rap would be the future of the mainstream. 10 years ago was gangster rap and nickelback/staind/shinedown/etc. a lot can change in even 5 years. It just takes a spark

Prog grunge? Meh. They basically ripped off Jane's Addiction's old style. Plus nobody covers soundgarden or audioslave music like they do Tool who were a legendary prog-metal band.

you might of had a point but got clustered in you're 14 year old anger typing.

take a breath and articulate.

life is short, don't waste it here.

who?

You must have missed the decade+ of Trent reznor fighting a war against his shitty record label and finally going independent.

Also
>muh Jews

Go back to Sup Forums and let the big boys have a conversation.

TWENTY 0NE PIL0TS are super talented and make great fucking music. One of the few bands you can listen to the entire album and love every song. Muse is another one, and they just release the first single from a new album coming soon. Chris Cornell hung himself, an-heroed, so sad, but life goes on and music keeps evolving.

I'm not who you're arguing with, but I do find it a bit fucked to sincerely wish death on someone. I feel sorry for people that have that much hate in them. It only hurts themselves.

Not comparing janes addiction and tool to grunge music (while both bands were huge in their own right) im talking specifically GRUNGE and what the genre did for the future of rock.

This. How many of your favorite bands released a record for free?

>nobody covers soundgarden
Johnny fucking Cash covered Soundgarden.
Also, I personally would find it WAY easier to imitate Maynard's voice than Cornell's.

Chainsmokers cornered a wider appeal and got savvy marketing. I don't defend them, but have to acknowledge that they're here to stay and that they have the ability to muscle out other artists.

Twenty One Pilots are okay.

You mean you still buy records?

I love Muse, but have yet to hear a 21 Pilots song I like, but then again, Muse has been around a while. I saw them open for RHCP back in '03, I think it was.

Being a guitarist audioslave and soundgarden were always up there but only last year did my life get fucked up enough to really get the lyrics. Fuck lol

>I feel sorry for people that have that much hate in them.

i see it every day user.

they hate the world but can't be bothered to fix themselves.

saddens me.

Heard the new Muse just earlier today. Warrants another listen, for sure.

I definitely had a cry to say hello 2 heaven today. Guy wasn't a 20 something angsty faggot. He seemed happy with his life and showed no signs of wanting to end it. Maybe when the edgelords get out of high school and their buddies start to die within a few years they'll understand.