Mormon missionaries are coming over to give me a free mormon book. trips gets to choose a question for me to ask them...

Mormon missionaries are coming over to give me a free mormon book. trips gets to choose a question for me to ask them. I'll report back afterwards with timestamped mormon book

get away from me and my bananas you turdlicking
fapsock before i punch you in the knee

This

Roll

would you fine gentlemen like to stay for dinner?

how can i be more like christ?

sing something from book of mormon naked

REEROOLL

Rerolling for this jfc

Ask them if they can cure your autism.

roll

Reroll

Ask them if God will forgive you for the children locked in your garage

Reroll

Tell them you are glad they are accepting of you and your transsexual wife. Tell them you can't wait to have them meet your wife next visit.

Wanna fuck?

roll

re roll

how do magnets work

roll

What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

re roll

Will you lick my feet?

Do you wipe your butt with a tampon?

LMAOWTF
>roll

Roll

rollin rollin rollin

magic mormon underwear is see through??? interesting

You're the ones that hitler fucked up in the holocaust, right?

Roll kek

Reroll lmao

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"are traps gay in Mormonism"

Could God microwave a hot pocket so hot that even He could not eat it?

WinRAR

roll

Winner winner

CHICKEN DINNER

So, tell me about the niggers

roll

Noice

Come on you guys. Nothing about, "If two million soldiers fighting with steel swords, armor, and horse driven chariots died at the Hill Cumorah in New York just a few thousand years ago, why isn't there evidence of this massive battle?"

When is this happening OP?
>Does the fact that I was assraped have any impact on my standing with your god?

How can you talk with my balls in your mouth?

Fake unless you record it. Upload here when done.

Mind if I squeeze your ass fam? No homo

Lol

As someone who grew up about 20 minutes away from that hill I can attest, it might not be religious but there's something spooky going on there. Plenty of weird shit happens when you offend the Mormons around that hill.

Why do mormons hate fags but socially expect all of their males to pair up in a strange land during the height of their sexual drive?

To add to that, wheres the evidence of forges/refineries/quarries

Also, if the indiginous population is of the 12 tribes of israel (ie jewish), why do they have none of the genetic markers?

>trips
how do magnets work?

Fuck it.. Just say some "Sons Of Perdition" missionaries came over earlier to recruit you.

OP never delivers. Mega fag confirmed. Where's Evidence this is even real. Bunch of dumb fucks. Probably all trump supporters.