s/fur

Bump

Nah

Anyone still around?

Ye

I'm back I guess

A day to regret

Two years ago

Mobile Diesel reporting in. Still no content and I couldn't post any if I wanted to anyways. Fuckin mimi

I think it's just you and me

It's cool man, don't worry about it

hello

So how goes

I dunno man. I'm still anxious about earlier for some reason, I gave them a rang and the cat should be in tomorrow morning, or at least before they close so I can smog test the car

I also realized what day it was too and I just felt a whole lot worse

Hey

You feeling any better?

Truck needs a cat or a new to you car?

Not really no. It'll be a while before that happens

it is illegal to pull out of your partner...
Nice feet

Yeet, creampies are awesome

Thanks Mr Krabs

Mr2, it was just downpipe to exhaust so I need a cat to pass emissions. No visual inspection or anything but it won't pass without one in there, at least I hope. This may be more of a demon than I had thought

I kinda figured but I thought I would check anyway. We're glad you're here, even if mimi won't cooperate

Didn't know you bought another vehicle. Last time we spoke you were talking about it and your financial situation. Congrats and I hope you enjoy it

Only vaginal though.
Cats are expensive, around 400 a piece, but you could get a straight and get an outlaw emissions test and save 275

But spend the 400 cuz outlaw emissions cops dont like.

Of course, anal is nasty. People poop there

Wow that's expensive. I had 2 high flow cats put on my car a few years ago and it cost $300 total

I like boston creampie

Oh shit, yeah it has been a while. I bit the bullet, got financing and so I went for it.

I went half financing half cash on the car. I've enjoyed it so far, I just want it to be street legal so I don't have to keep worrying about it

I'm thinking that they're going to throw in a cheap magnaflow universal unit or something like that. It shouldn't be more than $150 for the part on its own.

It was straight piped before but I live in an emissions zone so in order to register it here, I have to pass smog. the other part is that there aren't any third party smog facilities here, they're all state run.

I'd rather spend the money now and have it over with so I don't have it breathing down my neck every two years or getting collector insurance that won't let me drive my car.

Yum

It doesnt seem like that long to me but being layed up for like 4 weeks fucks with my inner clock and calender

my Firebird has to have a special cat for it to work, and the higher end the car the more expensive the cat is too.
Always ask for a brand new cat, because older ones may and have been known to break after being put on for 5 weeks.

I think I'd prefer a flat chest over giant tits

I dunno man, it feels like forever ago to me but time in general seems like a blur to me

That's exactly what's being put in. A new universal unit, not sure what brand or dimensions but I thought about using an old one and they said paying the extra $20 for a new one would be worthwhile in he long run because it's warrantied and all that shit.

Ladies will always want you to cum inside them

prove you are a man and breed...

pedo

Androgyny is cool.

the playstaion was originally a sony and nintendo joint venture but it was killed so sony took the development team and made the playstation their own deal

They did the same thing with Phillips, that became the CDI which was intended to be a companion to the SNES to expand its lifetime in the market

>androgyny
>flat chests

Unworthy of mothering children.

Healthy women are better women.

I mean, no. Just no

Itty titty committee is underrated

I like all boobies

but I guess I'm more partial to androgynous girls

Same fam

>liking flat chests
pedo?
>liking females who look like males